I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
3. Everything for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
8. Can't you understand...
9: Will you marry me....
10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...
11. I can't see you like this...
12: Is she is the one who abhi married...
Author's Note..
13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
16. Possessive Fuggii...
17. You're mine only mine...

7. I will not break your treast on me....

1.4K 133 37
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes... And big sorry for delaying to post this story....

Now get into the story...

Sarala sees abhi's crying she wipes her tear and goes near him...

Sarala: abhi beta why you're crying... I know about my pragya soon she will come to me... Its for sometime only...

I can understand something make you to both get apart... If pragya did any mistake please forgive her abhi but don't leave her... She says by holding his hand...

Abhi: its me who did a crime not mistake... Sarala shockingly looks at him...

Bulbul: jiju please... Stops by abhi..

Abhi: no bulbul its her rights to know about her daughter's life get ruined by me..,

Sarala shockingly looked at them...

Abhi: maa I did this marriage only for take revenge...

Sarala: what are you saying abhi... Don't play with me... I know you're lying na...

Abhi puts his head down and nods no... Then he says everything without looking at saralamaa... Even he say his relationship with tanu after marriage also...

Screen shift to pragya...

She reached mehra mansion... She walks straight in her room... Dadi and dasi noticed her....

Dadi: pragya beta why you came so soon... I also said na to take care of sarala and bulbul until they get fine... Then why beta...

Pragya wiped her tears Without the knowledge of dadi...

Pragya: maa only ask me to go... Sadly says..

Dadi: shockingly asks why beta...

Pragya: changed her face expression and says if I am there then here who will take care of you...

Dasi: you're write beta after you went didi didn't have anything properly...

Pragya: dadi...

Dadi: here no one is like you... All are busy with their works...
Dasi: didi this is too much whenever I ask you to have your meals always you say now I am not in a mood to have anything... Dadi smiles...

Did you know pragya in your absence I didn't see this smile in my Didi's face... Not only didi in this mansion also look like they lost something... Now only its look like mansion with happiness...

Dadi: you're right indhu wherever my pragya enters that place filled with happiness... I am so lucky to have my bahu like pragya...

Pragya gets sad by thinking about Sarala and Abhi's words... And she thinks but I am not lucky to have you all in my life... Soon I have to leave this mansion completely...

Dasi: pragya where is your Romeo...

Pragya confusingly asks who dadi...

Dadi: abhi... Did you know beta like me he also misses you badly... I know its his work only to make you to come here...

Dasi: you're correct didi.... All girls are around him but he is around his wife... Both gives HiFi and smiles...

Pragya remembers the incidents happens in purab's house....

Screen shift to abhi....

After finishing all abhi feels more guilty... Hearing all this sarala moves near abhi...

Sarala: did you know abhi how she get suffered in her childhood itself... When she is in 10 her father left me for money... After that I don't have any hopes to live but she makes me understand what mistake I am going to done...

Fb.

Sarala cries and tries kill herself... Before she could take sleeping pills pragya pushed onto the floor...

Pragya: maa I don't know what happened between you and papa... Already papa leaves from there now you to tries to leave as na then for whom me and bulbul have to live maa...

You only gives birth to us so its you who have take us everywhere with you wherever you go... Please take us with you maa... Sarala hugs her tightly by crying I am sorry I become selfish that's why I think to leave you two lonely...

I will not do this mistake again... I will live for you two...

Present...

After she starts to ask me why her papa left us... At the time I don't have any answer to say... In the correct time I said to her for money and girl he left us... After that she lost all the hopes on marriage...

That's the reason she rejects all the alliance... She didn't show any interest on makeups... All are sees her outer beauty only not her inner beauty...

Its your dadi who ask pragya by knowing her character that's the reason I accepted this... And also I convinced my pragya to marry you...

But now you also... Sarala's eyes are sheds tears...

I didn't called you as beta in my heart not just in words... But today you proved I was wrong... She sits on the sofa by crying.... Bulbul and Rs-dadi supports her...

Abhi kneels down before her...

Abhi: I am also not called you maa only by words... This words comes from my heart... My maa and dad has passed in my 5th age itself... Its dadi who brought us like this...

At the time of our hard times only makes me like money minded... But I had tried many ways to keep my aaliya happy... Because I think to see the happiness which I lost in her... Still I didn't say know to any of her wish...

That only make me to do this... But I accept you all wholeheartedly... Its you who gives mother love to me which I lost on my childhood...

Now pragya only make me to understand what is love and marriage... Today I am in love with her maa... I want to give all the happiness which she lost in her childhood...

Now I love her not seeing her outer... I can see how beautiful she is not only outer in her heart also... I want to live my rest of life only with pragya by giving all of my love...

Please maa give me one last chance this time I will not break it... Please maa... Please don't hate me maa... Please believe me maa... For the one last time... Abhi cries...

Sarala: how can I beta... No mother can be angry on her child for the long time... I am accepting you as my child then
I have to forgive you na... I am believing you completely this time you I'll not break my trust on you...

Abhi: thank you so much maa... By crying he hugs her... She also hugs him by crying...

Abhi: its my promise maa this time I will not break the trust you have on me... Sarala smiles...

How is it guys... Today is so emotional na...if you all are cry by seeing abhi then my humble Sorry...

If you all like it please press the 🌟 button...

Thank you so much for reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.4K 25
"Even if you hate me, I will always lov... I mean, save you," he said, his arm still holding my waist. "I know," I said, as he landed me on the flo...
16.9K 1.3K 16
This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I want to see smart Abhi making amends . T...
30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
14.4K 1.4K 13
#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya...