M A S K | junhao ✔

By seomyunghao

-- pls read the clarification chapter before starting this book! "why don't you take your make up off?" [inte... More

1 : intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 : epilogue
the end!! ♡
surprise surprise

clarification :)) pls read!

6.2K 185 86
By seomyunghao

hello!! author nim here ~~ i'm going to clarify some stuff abt my book becos i believe that most of you are confused reading this and seeing all the comments. i'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

when i first published this book, the amount of money i put was originally 100 won becos me being the lazy person i am, i didn't do my research and thought abt what amount of money would be suitable.

and the comments you see abt the 1 dollar thingy is from an early reader hehe

but finally i did my research and changed it to 50 000 won which is 60-62 singapore dollars!

so the official amount now is 50 thousand won :))

sorry for the confusion!! thank you for reading loves :") ❤

p.s. if i wrote a sequeal to this story, would y'all read it?? i'd love to read your comments about it so do leave one here if you think i should do a sequel to mask! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 4.4K 24
ONE-SHOTS I wanted there to be more male reader ones l take requests (THIS IS MY BOOK) - Moon ⚀ March 24: 7.08k readers!? March 27: 9.81k readers!? M...
262K 6.1K 41
the world needs more soonhoon content so presenting to y'all, a book full of soonhoon oneshots! genres: fluff, angst, smut, domesticity, ++
587 21 18
"You and I got matching scars." Oli has been single for almost a year and has been doing some soul searching. Finally ready to join the world of dati...
3.5K 166 16
✦Wonwoo takes his own life, and in an attempt to discover why, Junhui learns all that his best friend and man of his dreams was hiding, from his secr...