The one that got away

By theeejawneeedee

After mal,carlos,jay,and evie graduate jay felt stronger feelings than ever but will he be able to express it? More

The wedding
After Auradon
Hidden in plain sight
Road to Auradon
Welcoming Committee
Jealousy
Breaking the heartbreaker
Evie's pressed up
Making it official.....
Mis-stressed
Making amends.
The Boss
Evie's first day.
Jay's day off
Jayvie's day off
Evie's birthday
Jay's return.
Break time
miss moving on
friendly feud
Awkward encounter
Shh Secret
Patched up
In conclusion...

Jay's Birthday

256 4 3
By theeejawneeedee

Happy birthday Booboo Stewart (Jay)I am so sorry!I completely blanked out of this chapter.
Evie needed to see Jay she couldn't resist it.
Jay knew he needed to see Evie but he knew he had to wait until later when it was dark.
Evie desperately tried to call Jay but his line was in use.
Evie decided to sing him a song.
E:you,look as good as the day I met you.I forget just why I left you,I was insane.Stay,play that blink-182 song that we beat to death in Tuscan,OK.I know it breaks your heart,move to the city in a broke down car and,four years no call,Now ya lookin pretty in a hotel bar and I-I-I-I-I can't stop.NO I-I-I-I-I CAN'T STOP.
Jay seen this and he wanted to see her badly.
After Jay's birthday party....
Jay rushed out of his house and to Evie's penthouse.
Evie heard someone pounding on her door and opened it.
Jay immediately kissed her and shut the door behind him.
Evie and Jay's make out session got intense and they had a "fifty shades of blue" type of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 5.6K 18
The Isle wasn't a place where one experienced love. And being the daughter of the most vicious villain of all time, (Y/N) didn't want to feel love. U...
6.3K 148 8
"ᴴᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ" ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵒ ᵃᵐᵒᵘⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖᵉˡˡ ⁱˢ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ *still in progress*
55.1K 967 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...
48.9K 1.3K 31
Mal and her friends were taken prisoners and were forced to tell wearing the Auradon descendants were hiding, but they refuse to say anything. Malefi...