You Are The One That I Don't...

By BeckyWestcott

Alessia Westcott is a new young wrestler, who suddenly becomes one of the most important top superstars of th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Debut
Chapter 2 - Falling for her
Chapter 3 - Seductive
Chapter 4 - Personal?
Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart
Chapter 6 - Win her heart
Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon
Chapter 8 - Son in-law
Chapter 9 - Heartbroken
Chapter 10 - Separate ways
Chapter 11 - Special
Chapter 13 - Draft
Chapter 14 - I wish it was me
Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland
Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind
Chapter 19 - 365 love letters
Chapter 20 - WWE was never the same
Sequel is out! ✔️ Never Let Go
Book Summery

Chapter 12 - Awards

343 7 1
By BeckyWestcott

1 week later...
WWE roster New Years party

Seth and Alessia woke up not remembering that today the whole Smackdown and Raw roster were celebrating the New Year's Eve party; which includes a nomination awards night.

Alessiawwe

Alessiawwe
Tonight is the night 💃✨

Likes by SashaBankswwe, wwesheamus, Ambrosewwe and 456,324 more

Comments
SashaBankswwe: And the award for the most elegant and gorgeous woman goes for Alessia!! 😍
ItsmeBayley: That dress!! 🙊
BeckyLynchwwe: Girl! You killed it! 👌🏻💘
Rollinswwe: Wouldn't be more proud of you my love, always stilling the show and my attention 😍💘

"Oaky so it's time for the 2017 awards." Sasha announced from the reward stairs.

"And the award for the greatest rivalry of the year goes for!" Becky added causing the roster ecstatic.

Alessia and Seth were crossing fingers.

"Seth Rollins and Alessia vs Alexa Bliss and Finn Balor, of course it was the greatest rivalry of the year!" Sasha yelled through the microphone.

Seth took Alessia's hand guiding her to the steps, Finn and Alexa followed behind.

After the pictures Alessia and Seth gave the next step, they were both always humble that they went to shook both of Alexa and Finn's hand.

Seth didn't look at Finn in the eye, neither did Finn. Alexa and Alessia shared a smile followed by a hug.

"Thanks Lexi!" Alessia whispered hugging her coworker she then walked to Finn "Thanks Devitt!" She faked a smile shaking his soft hands.

Fergal smiled but still have her a cold glance.

"Okay, okay..." Seth sighed pointing to everyone. "I have to thank you all for nominating us." He Pinter to his left side where Alessia, Alexa and Finn were. "As wrestlers we always try our best to entertain people and to mark a name for ourselves-" He was interrupted by the whole roster claps. "Thank you guys." He smiled continuing with his speech. "As I was saying, it it wasn't because of you!" He grabbed Alessia's hand and guide her to the front. "I probably wouldn't have been nominated for this award." He smiled pulling her into a hug. "Even tho I met you a month ago, you've been a special person of my 2017." He then grabbed her from the waist and slowly lean in and pressed his lips against hers.

The whole roster applauses them one more time and started chanting Couple of the year.

"I do have a speech!" Alexa stand on her tip toes to rich the microphone. "This year was such an amazing year for me." She sighed trying to hold back the tears. "I met incredible people, including Alessia." She smiled pointing to Alessia. "I do have to thank this girl, because after all this rivalry and behind the storylines, I have always admire her." She points back to Alessia. "You've been such an inspiration for lots of kids, woman and man outside." She cried. "I improved on my wrestling skills because of you and I wouldn't be more thankful for the amazing and incredible things you do for the company." She couldn't more and cried out, Alessia cried at her emotional speech and went to hug her.

"Thanks you so much Lexi!" Alessia smiled raising Alexa's hand.

Everyone cheered Alexa an Alessia while running to a hug and some pictures.

After that the award nominations kept going:

Couple of the year: "Nikki Bella and John Cena"

Most shipped couple: "Finssia"
Fergal and Alessia walked up the stairs not even making eye contact, they gave their respective speeches and walked off.

"This one is lit, so get ready!" Sasha said guiding he thanks to shut her mouth.

Becky let out a huge sigh. "Lana!" She giggled before continuing. Lana looked at her with such cute puppy eyes. "You were nominated the worst wrestler of the year, followed by Bayley and Mandy Rose. So come here girls! It doesn't really matter." She added in her Irish accent.

"You'll make it next year Bay." Alessia sarcastically laughed patting her shoulder.

"Okay I do have a speech." Bayley tried to sound upset. "2018 will be my year!" She said doing her high five signs receiving everyone's chants Give Bayley a Chance

"Get ready for this, cause this one was pretty hard for us to decide." Sasha sighed.

"And the award for the best arsenal goes to..." Becky said making a pause.

Everyone was crossing fingers and holding hands.

"Goes to....!" Sasha continued. "Okay that was tight." She teased receiving everyone's boos.

"Okay, okay." Becky tried to calm the roster down. "The most pretty girl alive on the world, Alessia!" She said excited clapping as Alessia walked into the steps.

She was given the support form the roster as they were chanting he way.

She grabbed her award and smiled hoig back the tears.

"Well, 2017 was an incredible year." She sighed looking at the whole roster. "I release my dream of becoming a WWE wrestler, as I made my way here I never thought I would meet incredible people that would always support you, and to be honest as I made my way down the ramp at my debut I felt how a wrestler loves it's job." She cried. "I always hustled each day to be where I am right now, I worked my but out and here are the results." She smiled. "It such an honor to be nominated to this award when there are incredible wrestlers from who I learn day by day, like Sasha." She pointed to Sasba, who was whipping away her tears. "Or Becky, Charlotte, and most important Seth!" She pointed to Seth, who was covering his face. "And I don't forget about you, Finn!" She smiled looking at Finn who have her a smile. "You were such a good trainer for me during this 2017." She smiled back. "And that's it, think you guys for everything." She ended her speech whopping away her tears walking down the steps being hugged by everyone.

Fergal Devitt

I always said falling in love at first sight would always bring problems into the relationship, you just saw her and how is it possible to fall her! She never loved you and she was just playing with you while meeting other guy, she is about to turn a month dating him and this whole time I've been acting like an idiot.

Fergal woke up at Bayley's phone call, he missed 2 calls from her 20 minutes ago.

"Yes?" He yawned.

Bayley laughed through the phone. "Finnie was sleeping!" She teased him with the baby voice.

"Martinez stop it!" Fergal groaned.

"Okay, fine." Bayley sighed. "Breakfast with your best friend?" She asked with the ronni net voice.

"Okay, I'll choose this time, last time we came to Davenport you chose the place, so I go with Cafe d' Marie!"

"See ya' there pal!" Bayley smiled hanging back the phone.
___

That morning Fergal was acting cold towards his best friend Bayley, he barely touched his breakfast and he didn't even say a word on less Bayley made him a question.

"What's up to you?" Bayley asked placing a hand on his shoulder. "You've been acting so cold ever since Lessia and Seth stayed hanging out." She stuttered trying to sound not that rude as those words came out of her mouth.

Fergal knew she wasn't lying, he looked up with tears in his eyes and sighed. "It's just- I loved her so much." He cried as he looked back down. "And she is now with him and the fact that she never loved me, kills me." He cried.

Bayley hugged him telling him that everything was okay.

"No! It's not fine! I lost her, she really meant everything to me! I never thought so could fall for someone this hard!" He said walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 593 30
Love, is all Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch need to make it in life follow them in their career journey's where they fall deeper in love with every pas...
16K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
46.7K 1K 51
❝ i'm not yours, remember finn? ❞ in which Tayla Reigns, the little sister of Roman Reigns, is in a relationship with the CEO of Davis Inc., Anthony...
214K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...