- Stray Kids Imagines -

By X_AlecxaHeart_X

A collection of X_AlecxaHeart_X's SKZ Imagines where in all complete 8 members have their own worlds and stor... More

Short Reminder.
Falls At 4419 | Bang Chan
Sunshower | Lee Felix
Voices | Lee Minho
Delivering Jealousy | Seo Changbin
Insecurity Ocean | Hwang Hyunjin
Misinterpretations | Han Jisung
Reassurances | Lee Felix
Lost Comfort | Kim Seungmin
Sunshine | Yang Jeongin
Loathe | Changlix
Remorseful Night | Bang Chan
Happier | Lee Minho
Love The Way You Hate Me | Seo Changbin
Love The Way You Hate Me | Seo Changbin (2)
Firsts | Hwang Hyunjin
Bouquet | Han Jisung
Bouquet | Han Jisung (2)
Disclosed | Kim Seungmin
Love Scenario | Yang Jeongin
Ctrl D | Bang Chan
Ctrl D | Bang Chan (2)
Ctrl D | Bang Chan (3)
Sonder | Jilix
Special | J.Y. Park
Continuing..
A Dream Out Of The Storyline | Han Jisung
Wish I Were | Kim Seungmin
Someone's Someone | Bang Chan
[10:47PM] Lee Minho

Misinterpretations | Han Jisung (2)

6.1K 173 67
By X_AlecxaHeart_X

Misinterpretations | Han Jisung (2)

Disclaimer: All the pictures that I put in these oneshots aren't really mine. I just saved them from VLive. Credits to the owners.

I told you that I might update in a few minutes but... nope. I fell asleep 😂 I need my beauty rest~ 😂

---

Unedited.

As the both of you reached your room, Ji Sung closed the door while you sat on your bed. After that, he approached you and sat beside you. He sighed before he started to say something.

" Eun Hye-ssi, I'm so sorry about a while ago... I didn't mean it, really! It was all an act! I would never turn my back on you, " he apologised as he held your hand with his.

You smiled, " So... All of this was a plan? So technically you guys wanted me to feel like I wasn't loved enough, that I'm not special to anyone in the mean time then surprise me like this? " he nodded while you chuckled.

" Please Eun Hye, forgive me, " you laughed as how he was being dramatic.

" I forgive you, Hahahaha, " he hugged you.

" Aish... Why are you so dramatic? " you chuckled. Not too long till he laughed with you.

" I gotta compliment you, you're good at acting, hahaha. You should be an actor, " you laughed once again.

" Eun Hye! Ji Sung! Come down here! We're gonna eat! " your dad called out.

" We'll right there in a few seconds! " you replied.

" Let's go? " you asked Ji Sung then he nods in agreement.

The both of you ran down stairs to meet the others. " Unnie, what were you and Ji Sung-oppa doing up stairs? " Yun Mi asked you innocently.

There appeared a fade pink blush on your cheeks. " Oh, we were just talking, " you assured her. She awkwardly nods and have gone in the living room.

" OooOoo~ You know, Ji Sung would be a great son-in-law for us! " your mom exclaimed as she clung into your dad's left arm. " Right, sweety? " you dad smiled and nodded.

You and Ji Sung were blushing at this moment. " Eomma! " you whined.

" Aww~ you two are so cute together! You two would be a great couple! " your mom said to you.

You ignored and got a plate for you to serve yourself with the food on top of the dining table.

Most of it were your favorites. You couldn't help but eat most of it!

" Eun Hye, you're getting fat~ " your eyes widened then looked at yourself. You saw that he was just joking so you hitted him on the chest playfully.

" Not funny, Ji Sung! " you whined as he just laughs his head off. You glared at him.

" Even though you're getting fat, I'll still love you~ " he replied to you. You blushed.

You had feelings for Ji Sung for a while now. I mean, who wouldn't fall for his charms? He's a boyfriend material! Well, in your opinion.

You wanted to confess but you were afraid of rejection. That happened to you once and you never wanted to happen it again.

When did it happen? To your previous crush to be exact.

You confessed to him when it was the end of your 1st year highschool. You two were close friends but never considered the both of you as best friends.

He told you that he's sorry. That he likes someone else.

Then he left you just there, with a shattered heart. They were fragile yet he broke it.

But Ji Sung was there for you after that. He putted back those pieces, not even caring if he gets a few scars. All he wanted was to mend it and he did.

To be honest, you were lucky to have a best friend like him. If you two would be together, you'll be the happiest girl in the world.

" Eun Hye! It's time to open your gifts! " your mom called out.

When you opened them, you were pretty surprised. Why? They were all expensive that's for sure!

" Woah... Aren't these... Too expensive? Your love is already enough as a gift for me, " you told them. Your mom and dad hugged you.

" You're the most sweetest thing in the world! " your mom said then you giggled.

They stopped hugging you then you stood up and have gone to Yun Mi.

" Oh! Here's my present for you~! " she handded you a plushie.

It was a cute cat plushie! You loved it so you thanked her then gave the plushie a hug.

There was only one more person who didn't gave a you gift yet...

Han Ji Sung...

You approached Ji Sung while holding the plushie in your arms.

" Ji Sung? "

He looked up. " Oh! "

" Mrs. and Mr. Kang, can I please go with Eun Hye-ssi outside? " he asked.

" Sure! Just come back before it gets too dark! " your mom happily said.

Ji Sung grabbed your wrist then ran out of the house to bring you to who knows where... Well, he knows but I guess its a surprise...

---

" We're here! " Ji Sung happily cheered.

You looked around at the area.

The both of you are on the beach.

You took off your shoes.

It feels so good to touch the sand with your feet.

You noticed that the sun was setting. It sets right in the sea.

The both of you sat on the sand which the both of you were near the shores.

It was so peaceful...

Your heart was calming down...

You were gazing on the sun as it sets on the sea. You didn't notice that Ji Sung was gazing at you.

" It's so beautiful, " you mumbled yet it can be heard enough by Ji Sung.

" Yeah, it is, " you turned to your left to be met by Ji Sung's loving gaze. Your eyes widened for a second then you notice that Ji Sung's face was getting closer to yours.

You didn't move, you stayed still and let him come close to you.

Not too long, his soft lips landed into yours. His hands wrapped around your waist, keeping you close to him.

You heart was racing. You could feel that your face was heating up. The feeling was foreign to you.

You kissed him back in which made him smile. This was your first kiss so you weren't sure if you were a great kisser or a bad kisser right now.

You pulled away.

" Eun Hye, I love you~ I liked you ever since you liked your crush back in our 1st year highschool~ I'm confessing right now since its a now or never, haha. Can please be mine? " he said as he was holding you in his arms while his head was connected to yours.

You smiled and nodded which made him hug you tighter. He was smiling so bright.

He kissed you once more. He's been patient with you. He's been waiting for this like... 3 or 4 years ago? Wow... That's so long.

He pulled away then shoveled his hand on his pocket, looking for something.

Once he pulled it out, you saw that it was a necklace. It has this charm...

" Wow... It's so pretty, Ji Sung, " you said then he told you to turn around and you did as he said.

He putted on the necklace for you. Your heart was beating faster. You never felt so much love and joy before.

Once he was done, you turned to face him. " It looks beautiful on you, " he complimented.

" The charm is a Celtic Knot. It means for " no beginning, no ending, and the continuation of everlasting love " or " The binding together of two souls or spirits for enternity ", " he explained. You smiled and hugged him.

" Saranghae, Oppa, " you told him while leaning your head on his chest comfortably.

" Nado, Saranghae, " he smiled.

You were lucky to have him.

He's not those guys who have good looks then they'll play a game called " Operation: Break Her Heart " with multiple girls.

He's pretty much perfect. A guy which any girl could dream of.

He's your everything...

***

Finally done! Next up! Everyone's favorite fabulous diva! Introducing! Lee Felix!

Sooo cute!! A lil' cute red riding hood! I wish I've gone to their fansign but... ME AND STRAY KIDS ARE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. So sad 😭

Sending lots of love!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.4K 92
Stray Kids is a group of eight. Bang Chan, oldest and leader of the group. Minho, second oldest and cat of the group. Changbin, the third oldest and...
450K 7.9K 38
JYP's self-produced group; Stray Kids imagines. no longer updating; i wrote this back in 2018. it's cringey & poorly written. Highest Rank| #1 in Str...
261 5 17
A compilation of short stories based on the idea of discipline (choosing between what you want now and what you want most) with each Stray Kids' memb...
7.4K 96 22
Imagines made about Stray Kids. OT8 and single member imagines. These are all works of fiction; none of it is real by any means. Trigger warnings p...