Clace : a different story

By divergent_46_love

Clarrisa fray has known of her being as a shadowhunter her entire life . But what happened when she has to go... More

Clace high school
Meetings
Combat and demons
Arguments and training
Glowing hair
The truth
Romantic ducks
Vampires and changes
Punching bags
Tears
Thinking
An overprotective 'parent'
Predator kyle
Jealousy
making out
pandemonium
a story of blood
Alec finds out
Jace herondale
preparing to meet
Leaving
Meeting Valentine
Angel wings
Dreaming of Angels
the weakness
Truth and yelling
Uhh hello .. Reed
I only love you
Demon Cave
the wings change
Hello. ... Welcome to hell
Sebastian
What shall become
The fight to end it all
The light of angels
The end of the pain
Mother?
His Pain
The change
Toward a light
King demons
Pure white wings
Reed's eyes
A dream of offers
Idris
The hospital
The wolf's secert
Fights against the warlock
The Clave
The demon's attack
The new plan?
Notice
Angel of Angels
Come back to me
The final ending
Authors note
Epilogue

Angelic powers

4K 121 1
By divergent_46_love

Jace POV

Once I set clary down on the stair case in the greenhouse I look at her ."now what clary?" I question . " Jace just leave I don't want you to see me like this." Her voice strained and in pain. "Clary that was a demon knife you need help, I am staying." I demand.

"Fine" she mutters "just stand back" I follow orders and take 2 steps back. Her hair is now all glowing , her eyes clench shut almost as if in pain , and her hands form fists . Then her eyes open but instead of being the rich green like normal they are a gold light. She screams out in pain as the angel in her takes over .

"CLARY!" I yell and run to her. I wrap my arms around her and hold her together "no jace go " she demands but I don't listen .

All of the sudden there's a loud boom and clary stops glowing. She collapses into jace , "clary" I whisper . I lean my head onto her chest I hear her breathing . I sigh in relief , I pick her up and carry her to her room. I set her down and she groans "jace ?" She calls "yes clary " I reply .

"You saw all that didn't you , you didn't leave." She asks "yes clary I did ." "Why did you stay when I was at my worst , I want no one to see me in angel form that's why I didn't completely change with you there . " she manages to get out.

"I will never leave you clary ."

"Thank you " she chokes out . "Well goodnight clary ." I say turning to leave .
"Wait jace sometimes after I change I get nightmares could you stay.?" She asks. "Of course clary ." I say and lay down in the bed next to her .

I hear clarys breathing slow down and steady so I think she fell asleep . I move a little closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist , her breathing doesn't change so she is still asleep .

I sigh and go to sleep my arms on her waist.

<T><I><M><E><S><K><I><P>

CLARY POV
I wake early like normal but as I try to sit up I can't I look and see jace's arms wrapped around me . With that I remember everything from yesterday . I slowly slip out of his arms and make my way to the bathroom.

I shower and try to tame my hair but it's just to messy so I throw it into a ponytail and walk out . Jace is sitting up in bed already changed "hey" he says nervously "hey thanks for helping me last night." I bite my tongue never once have I said thank you to anyone or admitted I needed help so my instincts kick in.

"No problem I would do anything for you." He says smirking "hey wanna go to taki's for breakfast I know izzy is a horrible cook." He continues "sure " I reply . I quickly change into black jeans and a black sweater since it's November .

I meet jace at the institutes doors and we are about to walk to taki's when I realize I have to meet with Luke today. I stop and look at jace "what?" He asks "I just remembered I have to meet with the head of the werewolf clan in network today. "

I can't say Luke's name he may know he was once a shadowhunter. "Ohh ok " he says a little disappointed "you can come with and we could go after it should only take 30 minutes . " I say

" ok let's go." Jace starts walking I don't "what?" "Follow me" we walk around the side on the institute and to the she'd cover . Inside is my motorcycle it's black with dark purple and silver trimmings . "Wow" I hear jace say .

"Well what are you waiting for let's go." I say tossing him a helmet. "Cool" jace says catching the helmet and climbs on . I clear my throat "what?" He asks " move back I am not jetting you drive my baby plus you don't know where we are going ." I say

He moves back and I climb on and check all my gauges the. Start her up , since I am a shadow hunter I have a rune on the metal making it quiet . We drive off to Luke's pack headquarters .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.6K 22
Clarissa Fray. The new girl. Jace Wayland. The school heart-throb. Sebastian Fray. Clary's brother and Jace's best friend. When Clarissa - or Clary a...
6.9K 302 18
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Clary lands herself at Angel Peaks Asylum for the Criminally Insane. What did she do to get there? Was it the voi...
206K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...
531K 12.8K 32
Echo Fairchild, older sister to Clary Fray, knows about the Shadow World. The day that Clary turns 18, is a day that she would never forget. Secrets...