The Mistakes That Made Us (Be...

By NutellahQueen

Katherine Kyles is a wolf. But not a happy one. Beaten, abused, made fun of, neglected and a horrible family... More

Must Read Before Commencing Novel
*Chapter 1- The Root of Pain*
*Chapter 2- Good Riddance*
*Chapter 3-Moving Forward*
*Chapter 4- Visitors*
*Chapter 5- We are not a Pack*
*Chapter 6- Total Recap*
*Chapter 7-When in Rome...*
*Chapter 8- Tension*
*Chapter 9-Innocence*
The 2nd day
Meeting the sisters
Our Parents are here
The devil's servant
We are leaving...For a Castle.
Drake's secret
Finally at the castle
The training
The surprises
The mate's and a song
The coranation
Relaxation...then devistation
Anger, confusion and faith
The attack and the letter
Gone
Dainala and Angel
The question
This asshole finally revealed himself
Wrath
THE END
Delete or not?

Brock met is mate

40K 781 87
By NutellahQueen

Kat’s POV.

I woke up from the best sleep of my life. Then again, every time I wake up in the arms of my mate, I think it’s the best sleep of my life... Oh well. It was.

I moved a bit and kissed Chase’s chest. He didn’t budge. So I kissed his neck, jaw, nose and lips.

That got him up!

“That is the best way to be woken up like.” He said.

“No. This is.” I said.

I threw the blanket off him and got on top of him.

I think you know the rest…

After 5 rounds and it being 12:30, we got up and ate breakfast. We went to the kids play room in the castle. Everyone was there. Good!

I left and went to the nursery.

I grabbed Charlie and started playing with him. Chase was in a pack meeting discussing the schedule while I watched the kids.

“Mama loves you Charlie! Mamma loves you Charlie!” I cooed.

I looked at my now awake 3 baby’s and laughed.

“Mama loves all of you!” I said.

They all started giggling and cheering and saying gibberish.

Then Charlie said his first word.

“Mooooma.” He said as he dragged the ‘o’.

“Say that again Charlie.” I said.

“Mooooma.”

“OMFG. You just said your first word!”

“Mama!” said Dakota as she tried to get up on her crib and did it successfully. Then she started bouncing on the crib while she held herself on the bars

“Mama!” she repeated.

“Oh my gosh. You too! Dakota and Charlie, you said momma and mama!” I said.

“Mommy.” Said Derek.

“Mommy” Derek said as he got up in a sitting position.

I put Charlie on the crib and got the video camera.

“Say those very first words for the camera and mama!”

“Moooooma.” Said Charlie.

“Mama!” Said Dakota.

“Mommy.” Said Derek.

I smiled and a tear slid down my cheek.

My baby’s said their first words.

So beautiful.

I turned the camera off and took the baby’s downstairs.

I went to the family room and everyone was there. Even the ones form the meeting.

“Guys.” I said as excitement took over.

They all looked at me weirdly.

“What?” Asked Chase.

“The baby’s all just said their first words.”

Chase shot off the couch in a second and the servants all held amused expressions.

“Say it again Charlie. For daddy.” Chase cooed.

“Moooooooma.” He said.

Chase gasped and kissed Charlie on the forehead

“Mama.” Dakota said as she giggled like crazy.

Chase almost fainted.

“Mommy.” Derek said.

“Oh my gosh. Their first words. That’s amazing” He said speechless.

All I know is that they made my day.

The family started ambushing them and cooing them as they giggled and said their words.

When it all went down, we decided to go to work. When I say work, I mean celebrity work.

“Okay, I need 4 servants with me!” I yelled.

Brock, Zayne and two other guys lined up

“Okay, good. We’re going to my tv set. Go change into regular clothes. Nothing flashy, just something cool. If you can manage that. Then we go straight to training.” I said.

“Why do we have to train? We’re already strong.” Said the 4th guy.

Your Alpha and Beta can tell you why. Besides. They are the reason why you have to train. Let’s just say it wasn’t much of a fight.” Chase said while snickering at Brocks embarrassed look.

I looked at Zayne and his face was priceless. Embarrassment mixed with shame and anger.

That was hard to beat.

They left an got changed.

The other servants were asking what could of possibly happened. So since they didn’t know what the hell happened, they started gossiping. Yep Gossiping.

Before it left the room, I heard my shirt rip and multiple gasps

My wings broke free.

“If any false word leaves this room I will kill or punish every single servant in this room.  I know who started it, and I know who was about to spread it around like wild fire.” I said as I looked at the fake bimbo that was scared shitless and glaring at my natural boobs.

What a whore

“This pack is a disgrace, not only do you gossip and rumor about one another, but you do it in front of your Alpha Queen and King. I will beat the fuck out off whoever does this ever again. Even if it’s not in front of me, I will not accept gossiping and rumoring.” I said with purple and black eyes.

Yep, Death wants out.

But I can’t let Dainala get control. She will kill everybody.

So I heard the girls sigh as Chase took his shirt off. His wings un leashed. And he gave me his shirt.

I smiled and kissed him passionately

Showing all these fake bimbo’s who he belongs to.

I smirked as I heard whimpers and frustrated noises

“Kids! Come on! We’re going on set! It’s the last episode remember?!” I said.

They all came rushing down looking like a million bucks.

Today is the season finally of ‘My girlfriend is a Monster.’ When we get out happily ever after.

So the servants came down in casual clothes. They looked good.

Yes, even Zayne looked good enough to eat. But I just don’t see him like that anymore. I see him like a servant. I think we lost that spark literally.

So we jumped into the Humer Limo and left for the set.

When we got there, I told Zayne to sign me in, Brock to give the kids something to eat. And The other 2 no names to do whatever it is that it was. I forgot

Anyways, I went to wardrobe and so did Chase

We got on set and before we started acting, we said hi to our fellow cast mates. And the director and the team.

I got into position in the fake meadow where the fight scene was gonna take place in. In this scene, I was fighting for my life and the love of my lover, Chase.

He is being held captive in a tomb buried in the meadow by one of his jealous ex girlfriends that recently turned vampire.

I attack her and kill her. Save Chase and defeat the dark warlock that is trying to make me his bride. Chase kills him. I turn him into one of my kind. So we live happily ever after.

Then graduate.

16 years later, Chase is an immortal, we’re married. Have the house and jobs of our dreams. Our parents regret abandoning us but we don’t give a shit. Monsters are exposed but we’re happy and in peace.

And we have kids. That’s where Matt, Drake, Jasmine, Nate, Jamie, Jessie, Dakota, Derek and Charlie come in.

And that’s the end of the show.

So that is what we did for the last 8 hours. Then we did some some photo shoot. And ended the day.

Some girls were checking the guys out, but I didn’t mind.
They were enjoying their self’s. Let them be happy!

But then I saw one of the director’s daughters, Roxana. She was 13. She had dark locks and big brown eyes.

She was shy and a great dancer.

She isn’t stuck up or snobby She’s very caring and responsible, doesn’t take anything for granted and woks for her things.

She accidentally bumped into Brock while listening to her mp3 player and reading a book called ‘Vapire Academy.’ By Rachelle Mead? I don’t remember (A/N: I seriously don’t)

She looked up and apologized.

But kept staring at Brock.

Brock had a look of confusion and love in his eyes.

Their mates!

Crap!

She’s 13!

Oh well.

“Mine!” Brock said.

Then her brother came up to her and kissed her cheek and told her ‘I love you, see you at home.’ That set Brock off.

“She’s mine you piece of shit! Mine not yours! You are not to touch her if you wanna live!” Brock yelled.

We all stared in shock at them.

Wow.

“Dude, chill. First off. I’m her brother. Second off: Are you her mate?”

“Yes.” she answered.

“Well the 1 congrats. 2 your dead.”

“Why?” she asked.

“Because your mate is an older dude. Dad can murder him.” he answered.

“Not if he’s the Queens brother.”
 I said.

Brock looked at me with surprise, hope, love and happiness.

I can’t let those too loose love!

I may not like my brother, but I cannot let him be in pain from not having a mate. Or being forced to reject. No one disserves that pain.

And that girl is too sweet and innocent to feel pain and loss and heart break at 13.

So I wanna help.

“Is he’s your brother My Queen?” He asked.

“Yes. And he disserves happiness and so does she. So tell your father not to mess with them or I will hunt him down.” I threatened

“Roxana, you can come to the castle if you wanna.” I said.

“Thanks my Queen. But I can’t leave my brother and father now. I’m only 13! And I have to tell dad too.” She said as Brock took her from the waist and pulled her closer to him. Sighing in content.

She sighed too.

So I just smiled and let the introduction begin.

There was a lot of yelling! Then a lot of growling. Then Roxanna was crying. Then they both putt their differences aside and made up. Then Roxanna cleaned up her FAKE tears and left happily to her room as both men stood their shocked with their mouths hanging open.

I took Brock by the ear playfully.

“Come on lover boy. We need to leave I’m going tomorrow for the party. I’ll bring you too.” I said with a smirk. He then started laughing and jumping up and down. We made it to the limo and drove off.

That just might be the best day on set..for my brother that is.

Well, what a happy day.

With that we started training…And let me tell you how it all went down…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
6K 316 23
Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that she knows of) leaving her to be a rogue...
463K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...