FALLEN KINGDOM ◦ BELLAMY BLAKE

By -everythintrash

╭ Although the astronomical event of a lifetime was playing out right before his eyes . . . he was looking o... More

◦ SYNOPSIS
◦ CAST
◦ S.3 SOUNDTRACK
SEASON THREE
| TWO |
| T H R E E |
| F O U R |

| ONE |

680 21 2
By -everythintrash

☾IM COMING HOME☽

• • •

      EVERYONE HAD COME TO AN ABRUPT HALT WHEN THE GAURDS IN FRONT HAD STOPPED THEIR MOVEMENTS. Lexa and Clarke followed the warriors that walked forward. Wanheda's eyes widened with horror, choking back a sob as she felt it rise in her throat. She inhaled the smell of death that hung fresh in the air. Several deceased bodies were scattered around an open field. Lexa slowly walked down the bloody field, her eyes took in every corpse that she passed by.

"All bullet wounds," Clarke mumbled to herself as she inspected one of the bodies.

"Heda!"

Lexa ran to where the man had called out, her  eyes widening at the sight of Indra's condition. "Indra," She breathed out, grasping the hand of her friends.

Seeing the state Indra was in, Clarke immediately began to aid her injuries. "Okay I'm going to need bandages!" Her demand was quickly answered and bandages were being handed to her. As she was ready to tend Indra's wound, the woman pulled away with a hard, cold death glare.

"Stay away. You're one of them," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"What happened here?" Lexa asked, desperate for an answer.

"They attacked while we slept. Our watch was north, looking for Azgeda. They killed our archers first. Our infantry couldn't get close. Then they executed the wounded," Indra explained.

"The summit was two days ago. How could Kane do this?" Clarke asks in disbelief.

"It wasn't Kane," Indra denied, her eyes landed on Clarke. "It was Pike." Clarke sucked in a breath and diverted her gaze.

"How did you escape?" Lexa asked curiously, wanting to know how she, out of three hundred, was the only one that survived.

"Bellamy," Indra breathed out. Thus, making Clarke's head turn at the name. Indra continued on to tell them all of what happened. The next words that left Indra's mouth is what made Lexa lose it and let her anger get the best of her. "Skaikru rejects the coalition. This is their land now. We can leave or we can die."

"Call riders. I call upon the armies of the twelve clans," Lexa ordered, getting up from the ground, anger fumed inside of her. "In a day's time, we lay waste to Arkadia and everyone within its walls!"

Indra looked at Lexa, her eyes giving the girl a pleading look whom Lexa returned with a confusing one. Indra was never one to seek out help to anyone but this, this felt different. She felt as if this was only the beginning to something much worse. It pained the chief to think of her. To think of the person who she once saw as a daughter to her. She needed her. They needed her more than anything.

They needed Thalia. 

• • •

"Thalia!"

The brunette awoke from her slumber and lifted her herself up from the sheets she laid on, her brown curls tumbling down her back as she did so. The suns vibrant rays sent a glossy, gold sheen all around her tent. She rubbed her knuckles onto her sleepy eyes that have not been fully opened. An exasperated sigh escaped her as she took the covers off of her and swung her legs to the side and stood up, her feet softly hitting the ground.

She pushed the flaps of her tent out of the way just in time to see her friends foot stumble on a rock that had prevented them from taking another step forward. Thalia didn't miss the look her friend gave as he looked around, not knowing why he was falling until his eyes met the ground. In an instant, his hands dragged themselves up in front of his face to protect him from the fall. Trying to ignore the throbbing pain that was beginning to surface his body, he stood up and wiped off the dirt that had gone on him.

Lucah scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks flushed from embarrassment as he realized that everyone, that stood around him, had seen what had just happened to him. Some laughed at the boy while others chuckled and went back to what they were doing. As for Thalia, the smile tugging at her lips broke into a grin; completely enveloping her face.

"Are you okay Lucah?" She asks him while helping him up and dusting off the dirt that had gotten on to him.

"Aside from knees, elbows, head and my entire body hurting, I'm fine," he answers with a small grin. "I apologize for waking you Thalia but something had come up that you must know immediately." He turned around and signaled a wave for her to follow him.

• • •

Once Lucah drawn Thalia away from her tent, he had brought her to to another that held any important meetings and things that needed to be discussed. However they were not alone, their close friends acquainted them once news had spread about the uninvited guest that stood in the tent with them.

"So these Skaikru people, are they dangerous?"

"These people have weapons that none of us have ever seen before s-sir," the messenger replies, feeling the need to answer quick rather than normal seeing as how the people in the room intimidated him.

"What kind of weapons?" Shira asks, curious to hear what these people were using to fight and hopefully to see what she can do to upgrade her peoples weapons if needed.

"Majority of their weapons are nothing but metal equipment," he answers. "Commander, these people can wipe an entire army of us."

"They wouldn't be the first to try," Thalia responds, her eyes glued to the ground.

"Who sent you here to tell us this information?" Rogue spoke, her voice coming out soft and gentle to ease down the messengers nerves.

"Commander Lexa."

The name gained all of theirs attention, especially Thalia's. "Why? What does she want?" Questions sprung out of each and everyone of Thalia's friends as well as her own.

"I-uh, s-she," the messenger couldn't even manufacture his words, they only came out as stutters. This was it, he thought to himself, I am going to die.

"Enough of your stuttering and answer us correctly!" Thalia snapped.

Both Orion and Elijah bit back their laughs that desperately wanted to escape. Seeing the boy looking at Thalia with a prettified look was comedy to the two. As for Shira and Rogue, they grabbed ahold of the boys hand and pulled him outside of the tent for him to catch his breath while Lucah tried his best to calm down Thalia.

"Take it easy princess," Lucah rubbed Thalia's back in circular motions. "Give the boy a break. He's had a long, possibly, stressful journey. I know you want answers but that's clearly not the way to ask for them."

"Send him back in. I'm fine." No one said nor did anything but just stay in their place, not entirely convinced that she was fine. "Did I stutter? I said bring him back in." Again, no one made no sudden movements, thus causing her to rephrase her words. "I won't do anything to him."

"Now bring him back in before I do something to you boys instead."

• • •

For the past hour, Thalia and her friends were huddled around a table, trying to process the information that was given to them into a plan. Although Thalia contributed her ideas here and there, she wasn't entirely focused on it. The mention of Lexa completely took over her thoughts. The memories between the two replayed themselves through her head.

"I say we ambush this Arkadia place and kill everyone. There, that is our plan," Orion said, with a smirk as he took a sip of his drink.

"First we need to know and see what we're going up against before we ambush them you shank. We don't know what these people can do and from what the boy had told us, their weapons are more advanced than ours. This is why we never let you come up with the plans. Yours' will have us all end up dead," Shira exclaimed, taking the alcoholic drink away from him.

"Buzz kill," he mutters under his breath.

"What do you purpose we do then Thalia?" Rogue asks her but Thalia was too lost in her thoughts to acknowledge her question.

"I say we send some of our warriors over there," Athena spoke, causing all heads to turn to her direction. "We don't know what they're capable of so it is best if we only send a few. The rest will stay and keep our home safe and guarded. As for the seven of us, some will need to stay and watch over them as well."

"And who will be the ones to stay? Because I sure as hell am not staying out of the action," Orion says, standing up.

"Rogue and Lucah will stay," Thalia answered. Just as the two were about to argue, Thalia had given them a look, shutting them up. "Shira, Elijah, Orion, and Athena will go with me. I will not change my mind. That is who stays and goes. Any questions?"

Thalia pointed at Orion and Shira. "Gather up all of our warriors and inform them what is going on. I will choose who goes with me later on. If some would like volunteer, tell them to come talk to me. You all may leave now."

Once everyone had exited out of the tent, Thalia was left alone with her thoughts. She had grabbed the chair she once sat on and pulled it towards the table to sit down. Her hand fiddled with the handle of the cup that was filled with Orion's happy shine, so he calls it. Thalia sank into the chair and breathed out a sigh. Her hand snaked up to the silver jewelry that hanged around her neck and gave it a tight squeeze.

"I'm coming home."

• • •

AUTHOR NOTE

- So pumped to start writing this book !! I have so much planned for this story that I hope you guys will enjoy! I do apologize if they're any errors in this chapter. I'm not the best at writing.

Any Grounder language that shows up will be in all bold (no italics unless it's in a flashback) !

Vote • Comment • Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
267K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC