Of Rifles and A Shield

By BriannaHowe2

This is my second Black Wolf and Captain America story, this is placed in Age of Ultron. Enjoy guys ... More

Chapter One- No Breaks
Chapter two- A brotherly talk
Authors note
Chapter three: Old McHawkeye had a farm
Chapter four: Train Rage Korea
Chapter Five: New Allies
Authors note
Authors note
Extra chapter 1 - Captain Dad: and the princess bed nap

Chapter six: The Fight

458 22 2
By BriannaHowe2

I look at Steve as the others are racing off to the core and I nod my head " Go, I'll help with with the evacuation." Steve looks a little concerned and I smile " go Steve, I'll be waiting soldier." He nods " stay safe Feral, I love you." I blow him a kiss " love you too." Tony comes on the Chanel " save it for the Honeymoon." I roll my eyes and Clint joins in " they had the Honeymoon before the wedding remember, got the nephew to prove it." I look at Steve " we need them, so don't kill them." The blonde nods " yes ma'am." I turn and run off towards the evacuation ships. I nod to the Shield agents and I start helping people to the drop ships. I fire at any robots that I can. The city starts to shake and I hold onto a car and I press my ear piece " Steve, everything good?" The super Soldier answers a bit out of breath " Thor jinxed us, this will be a hard fight." I fire at three more robots " I believe in you all, we all believe in you. And Wanda, Pietro?" The younger girl answers " yes Miss. Feral?" I smile at the strong tone of her voice, remembering her and Clint talking earlier. I look at the Carrier " after this is all over, I've decided you'll be staying with Steve and I. I don't trust the others with you two." Steve chuckles " you decided this way before we got here didn't you Fer?" I help a couple kids on the ship " you bet, I have a soft spot for kids who need a loving home." Pietro let's out a warm laugh " you have a deal." I drop my hand gun and pull my rifle off my back and I step away from the drop ship and start taking out another wave of advancing robots " good boy, now kick some ass guys." Clint let's out a laugh and Natasha chimes in with him " Language." Steve let's out a groan and I roll my eyes " leave the old man be and get back to saving the world." Tony pops in " Yes ma'am." 
        I run over to a destroyed car and jump onto the hood and then onto the roof and I look through my scope " hello junk metal." I release round after round, covering the sokovians running to the ships. After fifteen minutes I run to a new area and pick off more robots. I do this two more times and I go back to helping the escapees when I cleared up enough of the hostile robots. I see War machine and Falcon taking care of the areal threats.

* Authors note : I'm sorry it's been awhile but I'm taking a brief break from this story. I'm awaiting new copies of Age of Ultron and Civil war so I can continue, and unfortunate events have caused me to get sidetracked. It will be a while till I can continue. Right now I'm in a low point and I don't have much drive until I find a new job and get my life situated again. Until then I'll be working posting another story I've already written a couple chapters of. If you like anime I hope you'll read this one. Hopefully my little jobless funk will be over soon and once I get my movies I'll be back on track. Sorry again for this bummer of a message*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
870K 72.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...