III

By Maya_Carneal

Short shifter story that popped up and was mostly written during the time I was supposed to work on my thesis... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18 - FIN

3

149 8 0
By Maya_Carneal

"You will stay with me in my house." She nodded and I sighed at the scared look on her face.

It had been a week since she had joined us. The mission's progress had slowed significantly with her presence, the positive side-effect being that my wolves had calmed down, way more than before with Thomas. Her being seemed to exude a sense of serenity that none could rival.

Nevertheless everyone was happy to be home with their families.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
107K 3.3K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...