OS Collection

By MrsASR

Arshi art on cover doesn't belong to me. Credit: Midge-14 (https://www.deviantart.com/midge-14/art/Khushi-and... More

My Intoxicated Khushi
What's Porn?
The Quarrel Of Lovers Is The Renewal Of Love
Lusty Raizada
Lusty Raizada Part 2
A Promise in Trouble
Things Revolving Intimacy
After 6 Years
The Lipstick Mark
Jalebi Fever
Hangover
Hangover Returns
Suhagraat Toh Hogi
Choti Laad Governor
Indecent Videos
Convincing Arnavji
Sugar Daddy
Little Miss Angel Raizada
Letting Go
Midnight Tease
Humdard
Driven By Hormones
First Meeting Anniversary
Strip Carrom 16+
If KKGSR had Instagram
Another Meant Nothing

100 Reasons

6.1K 292 22
By MrsASR

He snuggled closer to her and nuzzled into her neck placing soft kisses there. She turned with her eyes closed still and pushed him but.

Khushi - Let me sleep. Am tired.

Arnav got close again though she had created a distance between them. He pulled her into his arms now and blew away those loose hair strands on her face.

Khushi - Arnavji, I told you I'm tired. Leave me. I wanna sleep.

Arnav - That's not done Khushi. Since two weeks you've been making excuses. Either you're too tired or not in mood. Why do I feel like you're just avoiding me?

She opened her eyes now to face him and made a face.

Khushi - I'm not avoiding you Arnavji. I'm just being the wife you and your friends complain of.

Arnav - What?

He looked at her baffled now. What was going on in her crazy head now?

Khushi - Yes. Remember that party? You and all those business friend of yours were talking and complaining of your wives. Marriage is a jail for you and wife is the jailor. So for your information Mr. Raizada, a prisoner doesn't sleep with jailor. Leave sleeping, don't you even talk to me from now on.

He got it now. The party they attended two weeks ago. So that's the matter.

Arnav - Khushi, that was just fun. We were just joking.

She flared her nose and got out of the bed now pushing the quilt away and kept her hands on her hips glaring him.

Khushi - Why do you men always just have to joke about marriage and wives? Do you joke about your parents, brothers and sisters too? No. Only wives because marriage and wife is literally a joke for you. A joke you're tied into forcefully. And you men have no respect for your wives. Why do you men marry at all if you can't respect your partner? I thought you are different, that you respect me, but you are just like all other husbands Arnavji.

He also got up and walked to her to mend her.

Arnav - Khushi, of course I respect you.

Khushi - No you don't. Tell me one thing to prove that this marriage is a jail, a burden to you. I will right away give you the freedom to walk out of this relationship then. In fact, I'll myself leave now only.

Arnav - Khushi, please. Don't say that. You know I love you.

Khushi - Oh Arnavji, a prisoner doesn't love their jailor. You're in the wrong movie.

She crossed her arms on her chest turning to the other side. He held her elbows and made her face him.

Arnav - Khush, c'mon. Don't take everything serious. They were just joking. And I didn't even say anything.

Khushi - But you agreed on things and didn't deny either. You may not have cracked any wife and marriage joke but did laugh and agree when they did. What was that--ya, what will happen if your wife is kidnapped? Not a second passed and you replied instantly. 'I'll get peace of mind.' You can tell me if you are fed up of me. In fact, I'll just leave only to give you your peace.

Her eyes indicated hurt. Her face expressed disappointment.

He knew he was in serious trouble and had gone too far. But for his defense, he didn't have any idea that Khushi had overheard their talk while they were sitting around a table and drinking.

Arnav walked over to the cupboard and slid it off which she had opened in order to pack her clothes.

Arnav - Khushi, I was a bit..you know, drunk and didn't realize the seriousness of the matter. I don't know, just, it was a light talk we were having.

Khushi - No Arnavji. You were drunk, but were in your full senses. You know what we women talk about when we're together? We talk about how nice our husbands are. And just before I came to call you, I was telling them that I'm so lucky to have you, you're the best companion anyone can have. I felt so stupid afterwards.

Arnav - Khushi, there's no need to feel bad. Everything that was said, it didn't mean anything. Those were just jokes, not truth.

He tried to cup her face but she brushed his hands off.

Khushi - No Arnavji. Those were facts presented as jokes. And it wasn't the first time either. I used to take it lightly the first few times but until when? You feel your freedom is snatched, I'll give it back to you. I don't want you to be tied into an unwanted bond, because I love you. And I will do everything to keep you happy, even if that means that I need to leave you.

Arnav - No. Khushi, it isn't so. Not at all. I am happy with you.

Khushi - There's no need of denying it Arnavji. Just get off my way. I want to pack my clothes and leave, so you can have your freedom off me.

Arnav - Stop acting stupid, Khushi. Come back to bed.

He took a step forward towards her with his hands fisted and teeth clenched. She looked at him in disbelief. But she didn't back off and pushed him instead.

Khushi - Fine, let's do one thing. You'll give me five reasons to validate that those jokes somehow can be applied to our marriage. If you don't, I'll pack right now and leave. Because I want you to justify yourself for you joined those men. And then you have to give me at least Hundred reasons why this marriage is NOT a jail for you and why you want me to stay back.

Arnav stared at her as she very well meant what she just said. She was not asking but demanding those reasons from him. But how can he enlist disadvantages of marriage when she was in rage here?

Arnav - There's not even a single reason Khushi-

Khushi - That's ok.

She walked back to bed and laid on her side, confusing the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada who hadn't expected her to calm down so early.

But he was relieved that she wasn't keen on packing and leaving him right now. He will think of something tomorrow to cheer her up but for now, everything was ok.

At least he thought so.

Because it was the next morning that he woke up alone on bed and after opening the cupboard only he realized that Khushi had left.

* * *

She glanced at her screen again touching it to see the time. It's 5 pm already and Arnav still didn't call her. She had expected him to call her right after waking up to notice she's left. But he didn't call her at all. She's been holding her phone in her hand all the time and has eaten a plate of Jalebis in the meanwhile.

Khushi - Looks like Laad Governor is really enjoying his peace, that's why he didn't call me and asked to come back home and neither came here to take me. Fine. He can have his peace forever.

She kept her phone away finally and made her way to the kitchen for another round of Jalebis when the doorbell rang.

Buaji - Aye Sankadevi, open the door. Garima must have returned from market.

Khushi sighed keeping the plate of Jalebi back on the countertop and marched to the main door in living room.

Khushi - I should have gone with Amma instead of staying here waiting for that Laad Governor.

She opened the door to get a pleasant surprise instead. Her husband was standing there in front of her. Her heart immediately jumped in joy. She knew it. He would come to take her back. But of course she didn't reflect her content for him to see and instead made a face flaring her nose which was not completely played. She was indeed angry on him for not calling her right after waking up and standing here now shamelessly after taking a day off her.

Khushi - What are you doing here?

Arnav - I am here to take my wife back home.

Arnav looked at her as she stood at the threshold blocking him the entrance.

Khushi - There's no wife of yours here. It's Ex wife now. You'll hear from my lawyer.

He raised his brows in amusement. How cute she looks when she acts to be angry.

Arnav - But until your lawyer doesn't contact me, you're still my wife. Go get ready. We have to go somewhere.

Khushi gazed him in shock now. How dare he order her after not calling the whole day and waiting for 10 hours to come over.

Khushi - Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, I'm not your employee. You can't order me around. Have a nice day. Good Bye!

He grabbed her wrist before she could close the door.

Arnav - Khushi, either you're coming voluntarily or I'll just carry you out. Decision is yours.

Khushi - I hate you. But I'll leave you again. Don't think I've forgotten my condition.

She accepted her defeat (though gladly) and went in to change.

* * *

Khushi - Why did you bring me here?

She repeated the question while walking up the stairway of his empty office. Though she was holding onto her angry mask, she liked the way he was holding her hand in his so she doesn't escape. But her condition still wasn't met. She was sure if she kept up her drama for long enough, he'll give in to her condition.

Khushi - I'll start a group with many ill fated wives like me and we'll have regular parties where we'll drink and nag about husbands and come up with millions of jokes, just like you men do.

Arnav - Great. I'm ready to finance those parties.

Her jaw dropped at his wittiness. He just enjoys annoying her.

Khushi - Leave my hand. I don't want to be with you.

She started struggling now but they were already in the conference room and he closed the door not leaving her and made her sit on a chair.

Arnav - You'll rest the matter only once I meet your conditions, so I'll do that!

He had her full attention now, so he turned the projector on and switched off the light. She looked up at the screen. Did he prepare a presentation?

Arnav - So, your condition was I shall name five reasons to validate the jokes. And then One Hundred reasons why this marriage is not a jail for me and you shouldn't leave.

Khushi - Exactly, start.

He pressed on the controller in his hand and the presentation started. The first slide had "Five Reasons" as headline.

Arnav - So, coming to the five reasons why those jokes can be applied to our marriage. First, sleepless. nights!

She frowned as exactly that title appeared as number one on the slide. Even their fights are handled like business, she thought.

Arnav - Since we married, everyday I sleep at the edge of the bed and get kicked by you several times a night. Sometimes the places you kick are very inappropriate. Often I have to push you back so I don't fall off the edge.

Khushi's mouth was hanging low, open wide. He was really showing her a presentation about the troubles he's facing after marriage.

Arnav - Coming to the second reason. Your constant nagging that I work too much. First Di and Nani, then you too. I run a multinational company, who else if not me, would think about work.

She crossed her arms over her chest, gritting her teeth.

Khushi - I am sorry. I won't ever "annoy" you with my nagging anymore. Go ahead with number three please.

Arnav chuckled at her as she glared him.

Arnav - So, the third reason is, you fast too much.

Khushi - What? You are bothered by me fasting, because...?

Arnav - Because I can't even kiss you when you're fasting and you fast almost every second day.

Khushi - So everything is ok until you get what you want. I'm surprised. *mocking* Go ahead. What's number four?

Arnav - You never listen to me and always do the opposite to what I say.

Khushi - Excuse me!? I am not your employee, am your wife. I don't have to listen to you!

Arnav - Yes, you don't have to but if it's regarding us both, I should have a little bit say in some decisions. Very often, you don't understand the concept of privacy between a couple and never understand when I want to spend some time with you alone. Woman, if I want to take you out somewhere, I don't intend to take the whole family along.

Khushi - Family time is important to me unlike you. Move on to number five Laad Governor!

Going by her tone and expression, he feared once he's done with the fifth reason, he may not get out of this room alive.

Arnav - You're melodramatic. You exaggerate even the littlest of matters and keep going to Laxmi Nagar in anger because of every. little. thing.

Khushi - You got it! Now I'm going there only. And you don't even dare come behind.

She stood up banging the table in anger to leave. Not even a word she wants to hear from him now. So many things bother him about her, then he shall never be bothered again, she thought.

Arnav - Khushi, sit back. I'm not done. The One Hundred reasons are left yet.

Khushi - And if it were a Million, I don't care. I'm leaving you!

Arnav - I thought you're a woman of word, as you always claim, but seems I am mistaken.

She was marching towards the door but took a halt and turned to him.

Arnav - I am just doing what you wanted me to, but you aren't keeping your word. You wanted these five reasons, you got them. You wanted One Hundred reasons, you have to keep your word and sit through until I'm done.

Arnav knew her well. Her ego won't allow her to leave midway now. And so, she sat down on the chair near the door only but with her arms folded on her chest, letting him know she's not welcoming his Hundred Reasons.

He pressed the button of the controller to change the slide and a photo collage appeared with One Hundred smiling pictures of her forming an I (Heart) U. A gasp escaped her mouth as she saw that.

Arnav - The One Hundred reasons, you, your smile. Everytime you smile, I know that this is the smile I want to see till my last breath. And One Million reasons for I never want you to leave me, I can't live without you. I can't even stand the thought of a life without you.

He kept the controller on the table and walked to her slowly as she stood up now taken aback that he does care.

Her eyes were still on the screen admiring the effort he made, just for her. But her ears didn't miss his words.

Arnav - I don't want to sleep comfortably on the bed ever again, because I'd be sleeping without you then.

She turned her gaze to him who brought his hand to her hair clutching the few hair strands behind her ear.

Arnav - You remind me again and again not to work too much because you care for me, my health and don't want me to overwork. You give in to my wishes and let me close though being on fast. You care for my family and love them as much as your own. And in the meanwhile am habited to you not listening to me at all and being so melodramatic. If you'd ever start listening to me and stop being melodramatic suddenly, I'll know you're not my real Khushi and aliens took you back to your home planet.

An emotional Khushi now chuckled and hit him on the chest lightly. He cupped her face looking into her eyes.

Arnav - And if there were Thousand reasons against it, there's one big reason which matters the most. I love you and can't live without you. You are my personal drug and I'm addicted to you badly.

Khushi - Accha!? Laad Governor kahin ke!

She wrapped her arms around his torso smiling and placed her head on his chest closing her eyes. He embraced her back and kissed her head gently. This is what they need, just being in each other's arms, their personal heaven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.2K 28
#28 in Short story- 10Sep2K17 A collection of unconnected one shots on the backdrop of Arnav and Khushi from the famous drama Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do...
26K 1.3K 6
#StandAlone - You don't need to be an Arshi fan to read this story. Cover credit : Semi Arshi Title credit : Aru Arshi She is his happiness
351K 15.7K 31
An Arshi FF Peep in to know more!!! #168 in fanfiction on 20.03.2018 This beautiful Cover by KoeliDalmiya
277K 13.5K 38
An ArShi story I wrote in 2012 as a teenager (apologies in advance for it being crappy lol), inspired by the arnav-kidnapping-then-returns-home track...