The Bright Future Awaits! The...

By CrescentShine

HIGHEST RANK #1inFantasy (07.30.18) A young genius doctor in her peak of career died in a bank robbery. As sh... More

Notes
Prologue
I. New Life
II. One Year Old
III. I am sorry
IV. Dark Past
V. I reincarnated into otome game (1)
a/n
VI. I reincarnated into otome game (2)
VII. History of Ygdrassil
VIII. Three Years Old
IX. Silver Ice Leopard
X. Four Years Old
Side Story 1: Christopher
XI. Five Years Old
a/n
Holiday Special 2.1. Christmas Edition part I: 'Doki~ Doki~ You're My Sunshine'
XII. History Repeat
XIII. Learning Magic (1)
XIV. Learning Magic (2)
XV. Fairies Pond, Lumiere
Holiday Special 2.2. Christmas Edition part 2:Promise under the Night Sky
XVI. Hellish Training (1)
XVII. Hellish Training (2)
XVIII. Nine Years Old
XIX. Registering as an Adventurer
Side Story 2: Cedric
XX. First Mission (1)
XXI. First Mission (2)
XXII. First Mission (3)
Holiday Special 3: New Year's Eve
XXIII. First Mission (4)
XXIV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (1)
XXV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (2)
XXVI. Shopping Spree
XXVII. Scouting Legion (1)
XXVIII. Scouting Legion (2)
Side Story 3: Jane
XXIX. Scouting Legion (3)
XXX. Scouting Legion (4)
XXXI. Tea Party (1)
XXII. Tea Party (2)
XXXIII. disasTEAr PARTY (1)
XXXIV. disasTEAr PARTY (2)
XXXV. Ten Years Old
XXXVI. Engagement Party (1)
XXXVII. Engagement Party (2)
XXXVIII. Engagement Party (3)
XXXIX. Engagement Party (4)
XL. Engagement Party (5)
XLI. Engagement Party (6)
XLII. Engagement Party (7)
XLIII. Scouting Legion First Mission (1)
XLIV. Scouting Legion First Mission (2)
XLV. Scouting Legion First Mission (3)
XLVII. Chamber of Secret (1)
XLVIII. Chamber of Secret (2)
XLIX. Chamber Of Secret (3)
L. Chamber of Secret (4)
LI. Chamber of Secret (5)
LII. Chamber of Secret (6)
LIII. Chamber of Secret (7)
LIV. Chamber of Secret (8)
LV. Chamber of Secret (9)
Side Story 4: Christopher part 2
LVI. Chamber of Secret (10)
LVII. Sea Alert (1)
LVIII. Sea Alert (2)
LIX. Sea Alert (3)
LX. Sea Alert (4)
LXI. Sea Alert (5)
LXII. Sea Alert (6)
LXIII. The Elf Prince (1)
LXIV. The Elf Prince (2)
Character Profile: COLEEN SHADE
LXV. Her First Love
LXVI. Her Change
LXVII. You're Pretty And Will Always Be
LXVIII. Oniisama is Gone
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 1 (Michelle)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 2 (Dianne)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 3 (Jasmine)
LXXII. The First Trial: Heart
LXXIII: The Second Trial: Soul
Goodbye Baby Choco
LXXIV: The Third Trial: Magic
LXV. Entrance Ceremony
Holiday Special 4: Happy Halloween
LXVI. My M Instructor
LXVII. My First Day of Class (1)
LXVIII. My First Day of Class (2)
Important Note
LXIX. My First Day of Class (3)

XLVI. Scouting Legion First Mission (4)

15.8K 652 141
By CrescentShine

Sorry for late update

I just finished reading 'Empress With No Virtue', 'Reign Of The Hunters', and 'An Anarchic Consort' (tho, it is not yet completely translated). I really love C-Novels <3

****************************

Rank S quest?!

I was shocked when I heard him say that.

"Do you plan to send me and my group to death, guild master?"

I am not a naïve and ignorant child who doesn't know the strength and weaknesses of me and my friends. I did not underestimate nor overestimate our ability but I do know our limitations, and this kind of quest is cannot be accomplish with just our strength. I don't sacrifice the lives of my friends for taking a risk that we cannot fulfill.

His eyes narrowed and the temperature inside decrease. "If it is not needed, I won't even take a glance at you and send you to them (the party he mentioned) even you have an amazing abilities... but this mission is very important. The party can protect you and the only thing you needed to do is to open up the gate. A child with your height was the only one who can enter the hole to open up the gate... that's why I want you to join them"

"But... but it was too risky. And can't they just use a potion to shrink their size? What's the need of a kid like me for this mission" I really doubted his word. Is he that really angry at me to send me to my death? I did not even do my role as a villainess of the heroine but I am now going to die! The hell I am doing it!

Even this mission is tempting; I cannot send my friends to danger.

If it was only me, maybe I won't hesitate but I promised my friends that will have a mission together; I can't break promise that I made.

"Yes. It is too risky and dangerous, and potions can be use but... we already used this strategy by drinking a potion to shrink their size yet everything is vain; potion is not useful" he leaned forward, "the place is very enchanted and shrinking potion is not effective. We've been looking for a child for months but we can't find anyone since they either cry like a baby or lack of ability and power but you... you are neither of the two"

I stood up. "But I don't plan to die, guild master, or deliver my friends into danger. If you wanted to give me a punishment, and so be it. But I won't accept this mission until we got enough strength for a mission of this rank!"

He fell in silence and stared at me. His stare is bone-chilling yet I did not give up in this long stare war which I won eventually as he breathe out a depressing sigh and closed his eyes, leaned in his chair and coldly said, "I understand. I won't force you since this is really dangerous for a... coward and weakling. Grace!"

Big chest oneesama entered the office, "yes guild master"

"Please guide Miu to Chamber 1 and give the appropriate punishment for those who broke the rules"

"Yes, guild master" she politely answered and lightly bows to the guild master before she lead me the way.

"Miu" I heard big chest oneechan-- I mean, Grace oneechan called me. "Since this will be your first offense, you will have a lighter punishment. You needed to battle and fight to death inside the chamber 1. Once you succeed, your mistake will be forgiven but if not, you can't leave the chamber intact"

Eh?

"I... my punishment is to fight to... death?"

"Yes"

What the f*ck?! I only did a bit trouble since I just wanted to protect my friends but they wanted me to die? Is it because I rejected guild master's offer?

She stops on her track and take a look at me. "There is two choices to those who broke the rules; fight inside the chamber or leave the guild. Once you leave, you can no longer register in either guild around the Ygdrassil and fell in blacklist but if you enter the chamber and survive; you have still a chance clear up your mistake"

"But... but I might die" I said in a low and soft voice. The strength in my knees becomes weaker and to remain standing, I needed the wall to support my body from falling.

"Yes. You might die inside that is why each guild maintains the orderness of the guild... but if you can leave the chamber alive, you might become one of the legendary figures" she said in cold tone. "Can I get your i.d?"

I give her my i.d then she faces the door. With my i.d, she swipes it in a door lock and type something.

If you'll take a glance at the door, it was a simple oak door yet there is a swipe machine-like thing beside the door knob which where she swipe my i.d then a keyboard like shows up then she type something before the door opens up.

Once the door open, I can feel and icy cold yet eerie air from inside which makes my body shivers from fright and beats my heart fast.

"You only have one hour inside. Once its times up, the door will automatically locked up and it will only be open once someone violated the rules for first time and needed to enter inside the chamber" she explained

I gulp and hug myself to prevent from trembling then I look at her, "can you tell my friends that wait for me for one hour and if... if I can't survive, tell them to tell my family about my... death?"

Every word that left my mouth becomes heavy and heavy that it was hard for me to even say anything.

Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes as I think that maybe there will be a time that I can't see my family and friends anymore... that I will never see Al anymore.

She nodded at me before I took a deep breathe and went inside.

The chamber is too dark and cold and the only lights came from outside. When I look behind, the door quietly close and my fear started to form.

"Mother, father, Chris niisama, Kyle, I am sorry... I will miss you all..."

Tears started to drop and I close my eyes. The image that shows inside was a face of a man that I just met yet my heart was very familiar

"... Al"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a faraway land, a young man with raven black hair and crimson red eyes suddenly stop moving and stared in the sky.

He was in the middle of fight, a bloody fight yet for somehow, he suddenly stops his move making his enemy started to take a strike at him. Before the enemy lands his sword at the young man, his body started to blaze with fire and a shrieking cry escape from his mouth until it dies.

"Master" a man with red hair and red eyes suddenly shows in front of him and kneeled in one knee. "Is there something wrong master so you'll stop and let your enemy attacks you?"

The young man frowned but he ignore the red hair man as he whisper in concern, "Celine"

Minutes later, all the enemy wipes out leaving no one but them.

A girl with a body of a temptress, pink hair and red eyes, horns in each side of her temple walks in the side of the young man. She asked in seductive voice, "Master, is the Celine you just mentioned was the reincarnated Sapphire?"

"Sapphire?! That idiot princess who's the reason why master was imprisoned and master's power weakened?!" The man in red haired said in a very angry voice

A man with purple hair and red eyes, yawn. "Wrath, calms down. No matter what, Sapphire was still the queen of master's heart"

A chubby man with blue hair and purple eyes started chewing his food, agrees. "Yeah. Sapphire is our master's woman no matter what she did to master in the past. Lust, do you want?"

The sexy pink haired woman rolls her eyes. "Eww. You can have all that, Glutton"

"I am really jealous of that princess. Even she betrayed master, master still loves her" a girl with green hair and pink eyes said in jealousy tone.

"You are just envy *yawn* I'm sleepy" the purple man comments

"Of course I'm envy since I am Envy" the green haired girl retorted.

"Something happened to her" the young man with raven black haired said in low yet dangerous voice. If Celine was here, she'll know that this young man was none other than, Alistair.

"Are you going, master?" A white haired man asked Al

Al nodded then he looks at them. "Wrath"

"Yes master" a man in red hair answered

"You lead Pride and Greed to go to Fiore. Watch the movements of the council... and stay calm. I don't want to hear any trouble you created"

"Yes. But I am always calm, master" Al narrowed his eyes and he gulps as his body shiver. Master is really scary, he said in his mind.

"Lust" Al called the pink haired woman as she nodded at him, "you and Envy go to Aincrad. Don't let the fairies find about your existence and if needed, kill anyone who tried to stop you.

"Yes master" Lust and Envy said in unison

"Sloth and Glutton go to Fontalia and observe them"

"Yes, master Al"

"Once you gather all the information needed, contact me. I need all the details, are we clear?"

"Hai"

"Pride, contact Luna if you needs something from me and find Narcissus, I need him to do something for me. Dismiss"

Once his word fell, the seven instantly gone from their position and started to go to the place Al mentioned to them.

Al, once again, stared at the beautiful sky before he banish to where he is.

"Celine needed me... and if something happened to her, I'll destroy everything" he said in cold and bone-chilling voice

***************

It is now revealed that Celine was the reincarnation of Princess Sapphire, the legendary fairy princess *wink*

So, here's the flow of her reincarnation so you'll not be confuse:

Miu -> fell in coma for a year -> Princess Sapphire -> died -> Miu (wake up from coma) -> died -> Celine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 234 41
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...
1.9K 134 12
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
85.2K 3.2K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
505K 30.8K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...