Skirts and Nailpolish \\ Namj...

By JoonsSexyThighs

"Why would you paint your nails?" -Why wouldnt I?- More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chaper 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
The end/Thank you
Whats next...

[Chapter 9]

3.3K 192 90
By JoonsSexyThighs

A/N Very long chapter! aka one page more than all the other chapters 

Jin POV

I stretch my body and use both hands to try rubbing all the sleep out of my eyes. Lazily dragging my feet across the floor I make my way to my bathroom.

I grab my bottle of peel off black mask and apply a healthy layer on my skin. Looking at my face in the mirror making sure the mask is the way I like it, I continue my quest to the kitchen.

I yawn as I click all the right buttons on the coffee machine. I am making a cup for me and one for my mom. We both needed a cup of coffee to wake up in the morning.

"Good morning" I scream and jump into the air. My arms swing violently in the air as I grab a pan and almost hit the person in front of me with it.

"Sweet mother of Jesus! Calm down Jin" I had forgotten all about Namjoon still being at my house. He hold his hands in front of him trying to protect his face.

"Oh sorry" I slowly lower the pan as my face turn bright pink. How could I forget him?

"I am not myself before I get my coffee" I try to make the situation less tense.

"So your face turn black when you don't get coffee?" the purple haired male laugh and take the pan out of my hand, placing it on the kitchen counter.

"Very funny" I stick out my tongue at him and turn round to finish making my coffee.

"Jin Hyung?" Namjoon whisper "Hm" I respond and turn around to see a rather shy Namjoon hiding his hands in his sweater paws while looking at the floor. Nervously playing with his fingers.

"Can I rest on your shoulders? I am still very tired" I smile softly at the shy boy. I have never seen this side of Namjoon before.

"Of course" Namjoon is holding back a little, until he wrap his arms around my shoulders and place his head on my right shoulder.

I can feel his breath on my ear while I finish making my coffee. His embrace made my entire body electric.

---------

Namjoon POV

"This day was amazing! I can't wait for tomorrow" I laugh and jump up and down in excitement.

Jin's parents had left us alone in the park. They had already gone back to their shared hotel room, because they trusted us on our own.

"You almost vomited! Twice!" Jin laugh and slightly push me. His beautiful face is lit up in smile, making him even more beautiful in the soft light.

"I actually did vomit..."

"When?" Jin stops on the spot and watch me try to balance on the edge of the bridge "You remember that little guy who ran away screaming?"

"You didn't!"

"Right into his hat!" I turn red as I realize what I had just told him, Jin almost fall off the bridge laughing so hard.

"I feel sorry for that kid" Jin chuckle and look up at me.

"Me too" I admit and put my hands in my pockets. I don't know where we are going, but it's really beautiful.

I focus on placing each foot correctly so that I won't fall in the water. It's a hot day, but I don't want to be soaking wet.

"Where are we going?" Jin ask quietly. He purse his lips slightly and put his hands in his front pocket.

"I got no idea" I admit, almost falling because of my lack of attention on my feet.

"Be careful you don't fall in the water" he smirk and take a step closer to the edge, eyeing me up and down. What is he thinking about?

He slightly push my leg. My arms fly into the air as I try to gain balance once again.

"Hey! Don't push me you rudie!" I scream while laughing. I kick him carefully with one leg and watch as he smile back.

"I did not! I never even touched you" he says acting fake surprised at my very true claim. He once again pushed me.

My legs are arms almost fail me, but I just manage to gain my balance in the last second.

"You are a terrible person, did you know that?" I laugh and hold on to a pole, I slide my body to the other side on the pole and continue walking.

"I am an angel!" Jin put his hands under his face, wiggle the fingers as his eyes open and close really fast. I can't help but laugh at his silly manners.

"Right" I jump down from the edge, or rather the thing I was walking on ended. There is now an open whole in the fence, that anyone could slip through and end in the water.

Jin smirk at me again. What is with this boy? Why is he being all smirky! It's like he always plan a way to kill me.

He run directly towards me, before I can even react, he push me into the cold December water. Ii mange to grab his shirt before I fall and drag him with me.

We end up in the cold water. Jin on top of me. The cold water send shivers down my spine, I can feel my blood turn to ice.

"Namjoon! Why did you drag me with you" Jin spit out a mouthful of water. He run a hand through is faded pink hair. Is it bad that the water made him even more handsome?

"You did this to yourself" without thinking I lay a hand on his chest, I was planning to push him, but for some reason I didn't.

We both laugh, but the laughter quickly die and I can't help but fall into his eyes.

His wet hair and wet close that perfect sculpted his body, made me lose the last sense there was in my mind.

I can't explain what about him is making me go crazy! I am drawn to him! I can feel his body call my name.

Should I kiss him? No that would be weird! Besides, I am straight!

Aren't I?

I can feel his heart beat increase. Mine follow his in a too fast manner. They slowly became one in my ears, a messed up symphony.

3rd Person POV

Namjoon bite his lip, not knowing what to do nor say. he can feel his breath get stuck in his throat.

However, Namjoon couldn't know that the other male felt the same way. He was currently fighting the need to kiss the purple haired male.

Namjoon didn't know that Jin was actually gay, not a gay pretender like himself. Jin just never got around to tell him that.

The pink haired male didn't like peoples first impression of him being that he is gay, so he kept quiet.

Jin could feel his body heat up at the sight of the others males tight wet close, the fact that his white t-shirt left no part of his upper body to the imagination.

Namjoon didn't even notice the cold water around him. Jin presence made him forget all about it, his skin against his.

Jin's head can't manage to hold back his hands anymore. The older male grab the youngers shirt and lock their lips together.

Namjoon's eyes are wide in shock as he realize what is going on. He shake it off and cup the olders face with his hands.

Jin's hands travel to the purple hair on Namjoon's head, taking a few strands in between his fingers. Enjoying the other male fully.

Their lips in a perfect symphony with each other. Jin smiling against the lips of the younger.

Forgetting all about the bad things that had ever happened to him. The cold water below them. The endless fear that was haunting him!

Right now, all he could think about. Was the perfect purple haired male, who's lips was finally on his. 

---------------------

It was about damn time! gosh darn it! 

so a Namjin kiss! you are all very welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 284 9
[ WARNING: old ] "Of course you're new, I would have been able to remember a face like yours." I don't own the characters in this book!
68.3K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
73.6K 4K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)
316K 10.5K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"