Lost Phone | Smii7y x Reader

By Polar_492

"Who's is this?" (y/n) asked before turning it on. "It's.... what?" More

Chapter One ~ PAX
Chapter Two ~ Games
Chapter Four ~ The Booth
Chapter Five ~ New Ideas

Chapter Three ~ Feelings

1.9K 53 92
By Polar_492

Smii7y

"Smitt you know that you don't have to kiss a girl the first day you hang out and have feelings for." Tyler said leaning his arm on my shoulder as I kept looking at her walk away with her friends.

"Shut up. I know but it just kind of, happened." I said rubbing the back of my neck. I looked behind me for the last time and couldn't see her.

"You guys are gonna hang out tomorrow don't be all upset dude." John said putting his arm around my neck and shoulders.

I just shook my head at him and decided to look at the time. "Well we have an hour left before the place closes, what do you guys want to do?" I looked back at my home screen, thinking that I should change it later tonight.

"I dunno. What's left to do today? I mean we already did a lot and we'll be back tomorrow." Craig said making all of us nod our heads.
"I mean we could just fuck around at the hotel." Brian said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah we could do that." Ohm said.

"Well then everyone's cool with that?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads yes, or spoke it quietly. "All right then. I'm finna take an Uber, probably with John, and then we can meet up again at the hotel." I held up my phone as I said Uber and John was cool with going.

"Hey can I go with you Smii7y?" Mini asked me. I was a little shocked that he wouldn't want to go with the others but I nodded my head.

"Yeah of course." I said as we started walking.

We just talked to eachother about random things until we got to the door and went our different ways. I got a notification on my phone saying that he'll be here in about one minute.

"He'll be here any second." I said to the both of them. "Also Mini why didn't you want to go with them?"

"Oh um, it's about Tyler." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tyler? What about him?" I asked as I saw the Uber driver coming up to us.

"Oh I, might, sort of, kind of have feelings for him." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Wait really?" John asked as he started getting in the car.

I got into the middle of the two of them. We buckled up and then the driver started to go.

"I honestly can see it." I said as Craig gave me a confused look. "I can see the two of you together."

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yep. Me and half of your fans ship the two of you so hard." I said, and John chuckled.

"Ok I'm going to tell you something, but it can't leave this car." John said leaving both Craig and me in curiosity.

"Ok, tell me." Craig said impatiently.

(Y/N)

"Fuck he's so cute." I said falling onto the hotel bed.

"How long have you known him?" Allianna asked me.

"From YouTube or from meeting him in person?" I asked her covering my face with my hands.

"On YouTube." She said giggling.

"Oh uh, like two years." I said taking my hands of my face and replacing it with a pillow.

"So what do you know about him?" Vivian asked me.

"Um, basically his face, and birthday. And that he's really funny. And lovable." I said starting to blush on how much I really didn't know about him.

"Two years and only that?" Vivian asked teasing me.

"Oh shut up. He never does Q an' A's ok, so how am I supposed to know anything about him?" I asked. They both just shrugged their shoulders.

"I'm going to head to my hotel room. I'm exhausted." Vivian said as she started to get off of my bed and stretch.

"Ok bye. See you tomorrow at 6?" I asked her as I sat up.

"Yeah. See ya Alli." She said leaving the room.

Allianna quickly turned to me and started talking about Vivian and Ethan. "Ethan and her are so cute. She's so quiet."

"Vivian quiet? Wow he changed her." I said lying back down on the bed.

"Yeah. Like how your boyfriend changed you." She said dragging out boyfriend. I just rolled my eyes and intertwined my fingers together. I then placed them on my forehead. I broke them apart for a second to feel my now red and burning face. I out them back on my forehead and just looked at the ceiling.

"He isn't my boyfriend and how did he change me?" She looked at me like in was crazy. I gave her a confused face in return and she just rolled her eyes.

"Well you want him to be your boyfriend." She said smiling as she took out he phone. I looked closer and saw that she was on my phone.

"Wait Allianna, give me back my phone." I got off of the bed quickly and tried to grab it out of her hand.

"Aye just give me a second. I wanna text hi- No!!!!" I interrupted her, fighting for my phone.

Smii7y

I woke up to a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I called out loud enough for them to head. My voice raspy from sleep and my eyes slowly opening for liner periods of time.

"It's John. We're going out to breakfast in about 15 minutes. Meet us down in the lobby." He called back to me. I groaned and sat up, stretching as I took the covers off of my torso and arms.
I slowly stepped out of my bed and did my business. I then continued to get ready, texting (Y/N)

Me: Hey gm. Were gonna head to breakfast if you were wanting to come.

Baby: Oh uh I can't. I'm already at breakfast myself. I'm sorry but I'll see you later today!

I was slightly disappointed but I saw that it was 7:30. Great. No wonder I was so tired this morning.

CryboyGayman: Hey were leaving in 5.

Me: ok I'll be there in a second.

I left my hotel room heading towards the elevators. Once I got there I started messing around on my phone. I decided to ask John if he took any pictures of me and (y/n) from yesterday. He sent me one of the two of us just playing the video games, just yelling at each other of when we were supposed to be doing something. I changed it to a picture of her playing the games for my home screen.

The elevated doors opened and I saw that they were about to leave. I walked quickly down through the lobby finding them either on their phones or talking to others.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." I said while putting my hands in my pockets.

"Oh its no problem. Also Tyler and I are going to take an uber." Mini said

"Oh ok." I scanned the area seeing as Luke and Brock weren't here. "Hey where are Luke and Brock?" I asked.

"Oh they already getting ready for Pax to open. Is (y/n) not coming?" Brian asked me as we started heading out the doors.

"She's actually at breakfast with her friends. But don't worry we'll be together the whole day just bothering the fuck out of you." I said as Craig and Tyler separated from us for their ride. I gave Craig a thumbs up and he gave one back with a worried face.

Mini

"Breathe mini. You'll be fine. It will work out in your favor. Right? Just think about what John told you. He likes you. Just ask him. He will say yes. Right?" I kept thinking over and over to myself.

"Hey Tyler, I have something to ask you." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "Breathe...". I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, but only for a split second.

"Go ahead Craig, I'm listening." Tyler put his hands in his pockets and fixed his posture.

"So I've just been, I think that, I mean," I tried saying a sentence that wasn't too weird but needed to just think for a second.

"Its ok Mini, tell me when you are ready." Tyler smiled at me and it made my heart melt.

"Ok. I've known you for a long time. You are a great friend and an amazing person. I have also had feelings for you for awhile. You're so amazing and fantastic. You're funny and creative and just kind. I, you're probably gonna hate me now, but I, um-" I got cut off by Tyler. He kissed me and I quickly melted into it. It was short but still amazing.

"Craig I love you too. Lets go before the uber driver gets here." He grabbed my hand in his and started looking at his phone again. "Ah man hes not going to be here for another five minutes."

"Well that's fine. It's only five minutes." I said smiling from ear to ear. I kissed his cheek and saw him turn to me.

"Why are you my height? You're the Mini Ladd. You are supposed to be short. Not almost taller than me." He said as the driver finally got here.

"I dunno. But there's our driver. Let's go eat."

(Y/N)

"They doors are going to open any minute now!" Allianna told me.

"I know!! I cant wait." I said slightly jumping up and down.

"Day two of PAX. Now that we know what's here, today should be less crazy." Vivian told me as she looked at her phone. "We still got an hour left."

"Ah man. Its too cold to be out here." I said rubbing my hands together.

"You guys cold?" I heard a familiar voice and turned my head.

"Oh hey Cartoonz. Aren't you supposed to me with Smii7y?"

"Aren't you?" He asked me back. I saw Brock talking to a fan behind Luke and smiled.

"Fair enough but what are you doing outside? Don't you have a booth to set up today?" I asked him as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So we woke up late, and I saw you in line and was wondering if you guys would like to help me and Brock set it up." I smiled at him, but its quickly turned into a frown.

"But don't we need certain badges?" I grabbed my lanyard with my thumb and gently pulled at it twice.

"I mean sure but I can probably get you three in. Come on."

The three of us got out of the line and follwed Luke in. The security at the front stopped is for a second, and Luke talked to them.

"Hey dude, can I let my friends come in with me to help me set up my booth?" He must've known this guy for a while.

"Sure Luke. I mean I'm not supposed to be doing it but anything for a friend." He opened the doors for us and Luke went it first, with the three of us following him, and Brock in the back.

"Well let's get started."

The booth that he was going to be at wasn't built all the way yet. They back area was bare where the logos were supposed to go, and the merch was still in the boxes. We put the logo banner type thing onto the back and the place already looked more official. On the inside there were shelves full of boxes of merch. We separated the merch and layed out the different kind of t-shirt designs and other objects onto the top of the booth. We were left with five minutes to chill.

"Well that's everything. Thank you guys so much this would've taken hours to do with just me and Brock." He thanked us and we started walking towards some other places before PAX officially opened up.

"Oh no problem dude. It was fun honestly and much warmer in here than it was out there. But we're just gonna go hang out for a second in here. Bye! See you later?" I said as I stopped for a second.

"Definitely. Bye!"

We started running off into the ares, and Vivian stopped when she saw Mark and his friends.

"Oh hi Mark." She said making them turn their heads.

"Hey Vivian, what are you doing here? It doesnt open up for another five minutes?" Ethan asked her.

She smiled and replied. "Well I had to help my friend (Y/N) help one of her friends set up a booth. But I can help you with your booth if you need it." She said motioning to anyone of them.

"Oh sure I need help with mine. Let's hurry." They both took off running with eachother.

"Well Allianna its just you and me now motherfucker." I nudged her arm and she just rolled her eyes.

"Out of every bitch I could've become friends with it had to be you." She responded.

"Hey Allianna." I heard an Irish voice from behind us.

"Oh hey Jack!" She said.

"Hey. What's your name?" He asked me seeing me internally freaking out.

"I uh, my name is-is (Y/N). H-hey. Sorry I'm just really nervous to finally meet you." I said to him.

"Oh you're a fan as well! Ah that's so cool." He stepped forward and gave me a hug.

"Can you sign my badge please? Sorry." I said giggling at myself fangirling.

"Yeah no problem." Just as he signed it there was a voice over the intercom.

"The doors are now opening. Welcome to PAX day 2. Hope today is better than yesterday! Don't forget to go watch..." I stopped paying attention to it.

"Oh well I have to go do a solo panel soon. See you later?" He told me.

"Yeah definitely." I said grabbing Allianna's arm. "Come on lets go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 32 36
"so you're telling me that- that thing is-" "yup." "and that must-" "yup." "stop interrupting me you, you...!" "wow, i guess it must be hard to ha...
20.9K 546 48
[Discontinued, May Rewrite!] Second Story Ever. I'm The Worst Sorry. Some Angst. Some Smut, Maybe.
7.7K 323 39
who is this? "It's me" "ur best friend?" "u know" "besties for resties" "till deathties?" "friend till the end" "lets play pretend :D" "no?" doesn't...
902 74 25
"I'm a What???!!"- thats me trying to process the word..... PRINCESS