The Bright Future Awaits! The...

By CrescentShine

HIGHEST RANK #1inFantasy (07.30.18) A young genius doctor in her peak of career died in a bank robbery. As sh... More

Notes
Prologue
I. New Life
II. One Year Old
III. I am sorry
IV. Dark Past
V. I reincarnated into otome game (1)
a/n
VI. I reincarnated into otome game (2)
VII. History of Ygdrassil
VIII. Three Years Old
IX. Silver Ice Leopard
X. Four Years Old
Side Story 1: Christopher
XI. Five Years Old
a/n
Holiday Special 2.1. Christmas Edition part I: 'Doki~ Doki~ You're My Sunshine'
XII. History Repeat
XIII. Learning Magic (1)
XIV. Learning Magic (2)
XV. Fairies Pond, Lumiere
Holiday Special 2.2. Christmas Edition part 2:Promise under the Night Sky
XVI. Hellish Training (1)
XVII. Hellish Training (2)
XVIII. Nine Years Old
XIX. Registering as an Adventurer
Side Story 2: Cedric
XX. First Mission (1)
XXI. First Mission (2)
XXII. First Mission (3)
Holiday Special 3: New Year's Eve
XXIII. First Mission (4)
XXIV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (1)
XXV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (2)
XXVI. Shopping Spree
XXVII. Scouting Legion (1)
XXVIII. Scouting Legion (2)
Side Story 3: Jane
XXIX. Scouting Legion (3)
XXX. Scouting Legion (4)
XXXI. Tea Party (1)
XXII. Tea Party (2)
XXXIII. disasTEAr PARTY (1)
XXXIV. disasTEAr PARTY (2)
XXXV. Ten Years Old
XXXVI. Engagement Party (1)
XXXVII. Engagement Party (2)
XXXVIII. Engagement Party (3)
XXXIX. Engagement Party (4)
XL. Engagement Party (5)
XLI. Engagement Party (6)
XLII. Engagement Party (7)
XLIII. Scouting Legion First Mission (1)
XLIV. Scouting Legion First Mission (2)
XLVI. Scouting Legion First Mission (4)
XLVII. Chamber of Secret (1)
XLVIII. Chamber of Secret (2)
XLIX. Chamber Of Secret (3)
L. Chamber of Secret (4)
LI. Chamber of Secret (5)
LII. Chamber of Secret (6)
LIII. Chamber of Secret (7)
LIV. Chamber of Secret (8)
LV. Chamber of Secret (9)
Side Story 4: Christopher part 2
LVI. Chamber of Secret (10)
LVII. Sea Alert (1)
LVIII. Sea Alert (2)
LIX. Sea Alert (3)
LX. Sea Alert (4)
LXI. Sea Alert (5)
LXII. Sea Alert (6)
LXIII. The Elf Prince (1)
LXIV. The Elf Prince (2)
Character Profile: COLEEN SHADE
LXV. Her First Love
LXVI. Her Change
LXVII. You're Pretty And Will Always Be
LXVIII. Oniisama is Gone
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 1 (Michelle)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 2 (Dianne)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 3 (Jasmine)
LXXII. The First Trial: Heart
LXXIII: The Second Trial: Soul
Goodbye Baby Choco
LXXIV: The Third Trial: Magic
LXV. Entrance Ceremony
Holiday Special 4: Happy Halloween
LXVI. My M Instructor
LXVII. My First Day of Class (1)
LXVIII. My First Day of Class (2)
Important Note
LXIX. My First Day of Class (3)

XLV. Scouting Legion First Mission (3)

17.5K 686 60
By CrescentShine

Bustling sound can be heard from outside as the carriage traveled.

It's been four months since I last saw my friends.

After we bid our goodbyes months ago, we promised to meet at Kano town, a small town yet prosperous because of the guilds for adventurers and mercenary, near the Kamdet City (Capital).

These four months, I behave as a real lady and followed Ms. Madeline's teaching. As a royal tutor for etiquette, Ms. Madeline is as strict as hell and did not allowed me to train my martial arts... it was difficult for me to stealthily practice my swordsmanship and play with my twilight bow yet because of stubbornness, I still do so with the moon as my witness.

I did not neglect cultivating both my inner base and outer base mana yet it never grow. I am getting anxious since my level did not increase even for 1% and so, I asked Lily about it. I wanted to ask Daisy-sensei but she went to Lemuria Kingdom (Fairies' kingdom) together with Lady Rose. Lily suggested that maybe the reason why my power did not increase was because the last time I undergo a real life battle was a year ago and a really battle will might be the only solution for this.

Luckily, scouting legion decided to do our first mission and with this, I can earn experience for leveling-up my power level.

These past few days, Al was getting weirder and weirder.

There were time that I will wake up in the middle of night and I will saw Al sleeping together with me. I am not sure if it was just my imagination since whisper I always imagine to sleep together with him, kyaaaaa... but I never thought that he will really have a guts to do so.

And there is also times that whenever my older brother, father, or mother wanted to hug or kiss me, he will get angry at me. He looks like a jealous wife when it happens *giggles*

But this time, he will left for days and no one will thought that he left without notice. It felt that I am the only one who noticed his absence while the others did not find it weird. I asked him where did he goes and he just answered him with his mysterious smile... and today, he is also not with me. The only thing he said to me was that, he will only shows up if needed. Really weird...

I did not rode a luxurious carriage but a simple and a commoner-like carriage which was not an eye catching to prevent bandits and assassination.

To get my parent's permission, I really behave like they wanted me to since this time; I maybe will be gone for a week or a month. It was hard to get permission from them but since I did what they wanted me to do, they allowed me in the end. Kyle actually obstructed my plan but I give him a spanking behind our parents back. He has no right to dictate whatever I wanted. He is only my younger brother, nothing more and nothing less.

Last week, the outfit and weapon that we asked to Ace arrived. Aside for my archery bow that I got from the king, I did not use the short sword that father gave me since there is a family emblem attach on it that will identify who I am. So, I asked her to create a weapon for me, two short swords, a sharp dagger, and a set of flying knives.

Today, I wore the outfit that she created and Michelle's sketch, it was one of the plan we made for this trip... so, it will be easy for us to mingle and interact with commoners as well as other adventurer and to avoid the eyes of people.

The carriage stop in front of the guild. I jump off, disregarding my lady nobility, and told the couch to fetch me here two weeks later.

When the carriage left, I entered the bustling and noisy guild. There is many adventurer coming and going inside the guild with different class and type of person. Some took a glance at me, some did not pay any attention at me while others tried to bump at me.

I just frowned at them and ignore their behavior as I continue my way in. I tried to look inside to find my friends and the only one I saw was the crying Coleen. She was surrounded by bunch of men, hooking her up. Well, I can't deny that she's really an attractive young lady despite her age and with the types of clothing she's wearing, of course, she'll get the attention of male wolves.

I walk towards their place and tried to push those wolves away from my bunny.

"Hey! She's with me" some wolf complained as I push him and hug the crying bunny.

I glared at those wolves. "Leave her alone. She's already frightened"

"Woah. Little girl, if you wanted to replace her, just tell us and we will gladly let you" one of the wolf said while licking his gross lips.

"That's right. Your little friend wanted to join us and even beg us to warm our bed and since you obviously wanted to replace her, why not just join her. The more the merrier" the other wolf pervertly said

I shivered at his word. "Pervert" I fume while gritting my teeth.

"What did you said?!"

I glared at him, "I said you are bunch of pervert! You shameless old hag!"

"Did you want a beating?!" Then he rolls up his sleeves and brings out his broad sword. Oh, so he is a swordsman.

I release Coleen from my embrace and put her behind my back as I crack my fist. I whispered to Coleen, "brings out your whip and wait for me. This will be fast". She nodded and takes a step back.

Before those five wolves react, I was already behind of one of them and kick him side way, throwing him faraway and destroying one of the tables. Then, I swiftly move to the other and gives him an uppercut punch.

They started to panic since they didn't think that I, a ten years old girl, can defeat five big men.

The others who watch in sidelines were also amazed by my swift and fast move since I obviously as strong as them but my agility overthrow any ability they have.

The other started to cast a spell to attack me but I just side kick his feet and he fell to the ground. The one who used an axe as a weapon, tried to attack me. I can easily dodge his attack since my moves was fast and cast a spell that allows me to see their moves.

The other sneakily attacks me from behind and I heard Coleen shouted, "be careful".

I dodge the attack who tried to assassinate me from behind by rolls side way to dodge his attack. I then leap over to sit on the neck of the wolf who's using an axe as a weapon. I repeatedly slap him on his head (since he is bald) and his face. He release his axe and tried to catch me but I just jump whenever he tried to hold me then kick him repeatedly while in mid-air before I give him the final blow by kicking him hard and he fell unconscious.

I plan to attack the one who sneakily attack me but I was stop by someone.

I froze in mid-air (since I jump from the bald axe man) then fell to the ground. I can't move my body nor speak, and the only thing I can move was my eyes.

"Who dares create an havoc inside the guild?" A very angry voice heard. "So, a kid likes to create a mess, huh" then, I saw a feet stop right in front of me then he crouch. I saw a man in his early 30s with black hair and black eyes, and a criss-cross scar in his left cheek. "Do you know what kind of punishment you can receive from creating this mess, huh?"

I was scared from him since I can hear a threat from his word and his eyes was burning with fury.

"Aaaa...a aa Aa" I wanted to say something but since I can't move at all, only sounds can be heard from me.

Coleen step up and explained for me, "ano, Ce-- Miu only save me from those... men. She has no intention to create... trouble. Please, forgive us"

The man looks at her then nodded before he snap his finger then I can now feel my body and stated to move.

"T-Thank you and... I am so sorry. I really don't have any intention to create troubles but those perverts started everything" I explained in loud voice since I am really angry on them for trying to mess up with my little bunny.

The man stood up. "So, everything started because of this five idiots" we nodded and he swing his hand and his mouth move in a very fast pace then, those five men floats in the air, "I will punish then since it was their fault but" he glared at me, "you can't escape from punishment since you also broke the rules of the guild".

I gulp and repeatedly nodded. I know that there is a rule in every guild of no fighting inside but I fought against those wolves inside the guild.

"Guild master" a beautiful oneesama who have a big chest came.

The man glance at her then wave his hand. "Bring those five to the punishment room. You--"he stared at me, "follow me"

"Hai" I answered in low voice since I know he is the guild master. Too young to be a guild master, wow.

I look at Coleen and said to her, "I'll be back and wait for others" and she nodded at me with worried eyes.

We enter inside his office in second floor.

The guild master sits in his chair and motions me to take a seat.

"Miss--"

"Miu"

He nodded, "Miss Miu, I did not know that despite your age, you have an amazing skill and fight on par to someone above your strength" I gulps; he noticed my only advantage in the fight. Well, since he is the guild master so he needs to be a good observant. "And with this, I plan to let you group with a party that I know of"

I frowned. "Guild master, I have my own party and if you--"

He cuts me down. "This is your punishment and I won't get a no as an answer. If you wanted, you can bring your own party along but you needed to be with the said party since they needed someone like you in their quest"

"What quest was that, guild master?"

"It's a rank S quest"

Eh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.2K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
760 21 41
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
531K 18.4K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
503K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...