-crash • k.t.h & j.j.k

By -pxsteltae

it all went to hell when taehyung moved. More

prologue
one
two
three
four

five

174 8 5
By -pxsteltae

I remember the day he moved away. It really truly broke me. I feel like i've been broken ever since. Why did he move? His dad wasn't happy about us being together so they moved away.

Yeah, Tae and I texted each other for a few months, but it would never be the same. I constantly wondered what he was up to. How the new school was, if he had found a replacement for me.

I'm 25 now.

I still wonder about him to this day. I haven't spoken to that boy in 10 whole years. Jesus. That's a long time. I wonder how he looked and if his personality had changed at all.

I was driving to the grocery store, because hell i had been out of pretty much every food for a while. I finished college, yeah. But i didn't go into any profession. I work as a coffee shop barista. It's lame and cliché. It doesn't pay well, but at least I enjoy it.

As I was driving, I decided to put on some tunes. I turned on the radio to hear "MOVE" by Taemin playing. Such a good song. The song finished as soon as I pulled into a parking space at the grocery store

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...