Unraveling

Oleh maxine247

America is the world's number one superpower. We all know that. And to be a superpower, you gotta have a stro... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N: 10k
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 7

11.2K 306 1.1K
Oleh maxine247

“His boss doesn't even know where he is,” England said to the other father nations in the car. He had just been on the phone with America's boss.

Right now, the four of them and a few other countries were heading to America's usual house. The one in D.C.

“What if one of them are hurt?” Spain asked worried.

“I don't understand,” Portugal said, “Brazil isn't even telling me anything.”  He was used to him telling him almost everything. In the past, Brazil had been a Daddy's boy.

France parked the car in America's driveway and the four got out.

A few more cars with countries parked in the driveway too.

“Should we be doing this?” Australia asked one of his dads, England, “They obviously don't want us to know what's going on.”

“You're right,” France told his son, “They don't, but we're their parents and we have a right to know what's happening to them.”

India looked at Monaco, “I still don't like this.”

“Besides,” Russia said, “America is our superpower and he's slacking.”

France walked to the door and pulled out his key America gave him for emergencies. He unlocked the door and entered the house.

“Mijos!!” Spain called out incase Mexico or if any of his South American kids were here.

No answer.

The house was quiet.

Spain started to walk around the house while France and some of his daughters headed upstairs. England joined Spain in walking around the house and kept an eye on Russia.

Since the mansion was so big, nations split up in searching.

“Nobody's here, Papa,” Sierra Leone said to France as they walked down the stairs.

“She's right,” Prussia said walking towards them, “It's completely empty.”

“What could they be hiding?” Japan asked.

“It has to be very big if America is missing and only two of them come to meetings at a time,” Germany said.

“Maybe we should just leave this whole thing alone,” Philippines said to her father. But Spain didn't look convinced.

“America's boss has no idea where he is. North and South America won't say anything about it,” Portugal shook his head, “We're gonna have to take matters into our own hands.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As the meetings went by, countries started to notice a pattern. Every other meeting, some North and South American Countries would be there but during the next meeting. The ones who went to the last weren't there and the ones didn't were. It was strange to say the least. After all, nothing like this happened before. It was as if they were doing something suspicious when they asked the said nations about it they quickly changed the topic or showed them a note from their boss. It was a simple excuse note it looked almost like the same one their child will give to their teacher after a day off from school.

But the others noticed one other thing. No matter who cames to the meeting America would never be there. In today’s meeting was Canada and Brazil. England, Spain, France and Portugal were the main ones who were concerned for their children. They knew how protective they could be and the only time they were like this was when one of them was dangerously injured or worse. Of course there was a time when they were like that during the Olympics but that’s a story for another time.

The day before the meeting they decided to have their own little get together. It was about time they knew the situation their children were in.

The four exchanged looks. The plan was set in motion.

It was simple, find the weakest link and use that link to find the rest of the Americas.

Canada can't be used as the weakest link. He has a connection to France sometimes but when it comes to his family that connection is quickly shut off and pretend that He and France did not share any history at all. It hurt France deeply at times. Why do he pretend that the colony day never happened.

Brazil on the other hand is much more simpler to deal with. After all he is a “daddy boy.” he used to cling to Portugal all the time and he slightly does so today at times.

This would be easier than they originally thought.

First is to get Brazil on his own.

“Brazil, can I talk to you outside?” Portugal asked during the meeting break. France and England were talking to Canada to distract him. They knew that if Canada heard then he would try to stop the conversation. 

“Sure.”Brazil said as he follow his parent out into the hallway.

“You know you can tell me anything, right?” Portugal asked.

Brazil looked at his father weirdly, “Yeah.”

Oh no, is this going where he thinks it is?

Portugal looked at his son, “Braz, what's been going on between you and your cousins?”

Brazil honestly hated lying to his father but still. Alfred’s location and his situation was very confidential.

It wasn't like his dad was one of the bullies who caused Alfred to be like this. He was just one of the nations who didn't do anything about it.

Portugal noticed Brazil wasn't saying anything. He put a hand on his shoulder, “Filho (Son) please. If anything’s wrong with you all, Spain, England, France, and myself have a right to know.”   

Brazil didn't really believe that, that much. America wasn't on good terms with France or England. Country- wise, they were, personally no.

Since nations were getting more and more curious, Brazil and his cousins were expecting them to have searched a bit for America by now. Plus, the government had left a message on Alfred’s cell, which Canada had, that said countries had been asking for where he was.

He knew that his father wouldn't let him go without an answer.

“Is someone threatening you all?” Portugal suddenly asked with a deadly look on his face.

“No!!”

Texas, was a big state so it wasn't like they would find them easily, he could just tell him that. So technically he wouldn't be lying and it’s not like they knew where any of America's houses were.

“Texas,” he suddenly said.

“Is that where America and you all are?”

“Brazil!!” Canada called, “Let's go out for lunch!!”

Brazil nodded, said goodbye to his father, and walked over to his cousin.

Canada knew Portugal was trying to get Brazil to spill. “What did you tell him?”

“Texas, that's all I said. So he's not sure if we're staying there or if I just randomly said that. And it's not like they know where any of Al’s houses are either.”

Canada nodded, “I bet they'll follow us or something, we have to keep an eye out.”

Brazil nodded and the two walked out the building together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Spain, England, and France walked over to Portugal.

“What did he say?” Spain asked

“Texas,” Portugal said.

“What?” England asked.

“Texas, as in the state, that's all I got. Texas.”

“We can't sure that's where America is, he could have just said that,” France said, “But still….. maybe after this meeting, that's where they'll go. Maybe we should follow them,”

Spain and England nodded, they all looked at Portugal.

Portugal sighed, he really didn't know about stalking his son. But what if something was really wrong?

He nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Can I go outside?” Alfred asked his younger brother.

“Why do you want to go outside?” Diego asked. He never asked anything of sort. Alfred has been giving them the silent treatment after removing all sharp things and restricting his movement. They also started watching over him in turns. Still, Alfred rarely talked. This was the first he talked to any of them.

“Because I want to.” He mumbled.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Just the backyard. Or can I not do that either?” from the sharp tone, Diego can tell that his older brother was upset. He continued talking in a soft voice.

“No, you can I was just curious.”

Alfred stood up and started walking out.

“Wait for me Alfred!”

Alfred flinched and looked between the door and his brother. “I-I don't think I want to anymore.”

Diego bit his lip. He raised his voice, he didn't mean it, after all speaking out and being loud is his motto. He wished Canada was here right now, compared to the rest of the group he handles America pretty well.

His phone rang. The nation dugged his hand into his pocket to and read the message that displayed on his screen.

Mattie: ‘Increase security. The nations knows what state Al’s in.’

Diego sighed, he knew this would happened.  But it was amazing over the fact that the group managed to avoid the others.

Heavy steps echoed throughout the halls as the remaining nations walked down the steps.

“You okay D?” Maria asked looking at her brother's expression.

He nodded, “The nations know what state we're in and I have a feeling they’re gonna try to find out more about Al’s location.”

Peru looked angry, “Are you serious? After all they done to him? After all they put him through, why can't they just leave him alone?”

Ecuador sighed, “I don't know.”

They looked at Alfred who was once again staring out the window. He looked so sad.

They all felt bad for what he was going through. This was all because of the nations. He had just been himself and this happened.

“Hey Al,” Diego said,”You wanted to go outside, let's go,” He said softly.

America looked down and shook his head, “No thank you,” He whispered back.

“Are you sure?” Diego asked.

“Yeah,” He nodded before sitting on the ground against the wall and hugging himself.

Diego sighed and walked into the hallway. He sat on the stairs and but his head in his hands before shaking them.

Argentina came over and put his hand on his shoulder, “He's gonna get better, I swear to you.”

Diego just held back the tears, he couldn't stand seeing his older brother like that.

It just wasn't right.

He suddenly stood up and took his gun out of his belt. There was a fire blazing in his eyes. “They're gonna pay, they're gonna pay. I'm gonna make them.”

He couldn't take this anymore.

Argentina looked in his cousin's eyes.

He knew that look, he had seen it before.

It was the look of revenge.

As much as he wanted the countries to pay for what they did to America…..

Revenge wasn't going to make it any better.

He couldn't just let Diego shoot other countries of the world and start World War 3.

“D, no listen to me,” He said looking at Diego right in the eye. “Revenge isn't to make this any better-”

“They did this to him!!! They need to pay!!” Diego yelled making everyone jump.

They didn't notice America start to whimper and back himself into the wall.

“D, I understand that and I want them to pay too. But think of what you're doing. You could start a war. You could start World War 3.”

“No,” Diego started walking closer towards the door, “I don't care anymore, I'm gonna make them pay.”

“Mexico stop now,” Ecuador said firmly, using Diego’s native name.

Diego stopped in his tracks but didn't look back at his eldest cousin.

“Give me the gun.”

Diego didn't move.

Ecuador walked closer, “Give me the gun.”

Diego turned around, “You don't understand, you don't get it.”

“I don't get it? Mexico, of course I get it!! Alfred is part of my family too.” Ecuador grabbed the gun and looked him straight in the eye, “But trust me, as much as I want them to pay, revenge isn't going to help.”

Diego crossed his arms, “That's what you sa-”

“You're acting in rage, Mexico!!! We're all mad, but getting revenge isn't going to make this situation better.” He said firmly, “We all love Al and would do anything for each other, but think about his state right now. Do you think revenge would be a good idea? Would he be happy about it? Or would he be scared of you?”

Diego thought about it.

Oh crap……. Ecuador was right.

“Look, look at him right now!!” Ecuador was still making eye contact with him, “Heck, look at Mexica!!”

Diego looked at his baby sister who was staring him right now. She looked a bit shaken up. She had never really seen her brother act like this before. She looked a bit shocked at her brother's actions.

“Mexi……” He said, his voice trailing off. He then looked at his older brother.

Alfred had tears running down his cheeks and was sniffling, whimpering, and shaking.

“Maska, I'm so sorry,” Diego said taking a step forward.

Alfred looked terrified and starting to back himself more into the wall.

Diego stopped and sighed.

“Vengeance isn't the answer, D,” Venezuela spoke up.

Diego just looked down, sighed, and nodded. He started to walk up towards his room.

Once he got there, he punched the walls a few times before sitting against his bed. He put his head in his hands and tried to hold back the tears.

This wasn't right, his brother wasn't supposed to be going through this.

He hadn't done anything wrong.

His brother was strong and fearless.

Now he was in a fragile state and afraid.

Diego started to sob.

This just wasn't right.

Back downstairs, Colombia went to try and comfort Alfred who wouldn't even dare to get near her.

Maria was staring at nothing.

The others were looking at her worried.

The whole house was quiet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Canada and Brazil were now rushing out the building together.

They had both gotten a text from Ecuador that said things weren't going so good and decided to leave early.

The two got into Canada's car and were off to Texas.

“We need to keep an eye for the others,” Brazil said looking at the meeting building to see if anyone was following them.

Canada nodded, “Trust me, I know.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

France made sure that Canada's car was far enough before heading to his own with the other father countries.

They all felt a bit unsure about this, they loved their children and wanted to make sure they was okay. They wanted to do their jobs.

As fathers.

And protect their children from whatever was happening to them.

Even England and France were a bit worried about America. Both had told him, he wasn't their son anymore. But they haven't seen him awhile.

That's gotta mean something, right?!

They promised him that they would protect him when he was a child.

When he was a child……. He was still their  child right?

He was in the past and they had disowned him, bit still…….

He's still their child.

And as parents they had to protect them.

To bad it was too late for that. They failed as parents and didn't even know it.

They failed to protect their son from words, insults, taunts.

Verbal abuse.

At the hands of many…..

Including themselves.

They quickly got in the car before driving off.

Behind them, many other countries followed.

“Ve~ Germany should we be doing this?” Italy asked as Germany got in his car.

Germany didn't know, they wanted to know where America was and what was going on between North and South.

But they were also intruding on someone's privacy.

“I don't know.”

“Don't be so soft, West!!” Prussia laughed, “We're just trying to see what's going on!!”

But was ‘whatever is going on’ their business?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Diego heard his door open and close but didn't look up. He all of a sudden felt arms around.

He hugged back with his bloody fists, “I'm so sorry.”

“I know.”

They stayed there for awhile.

Maria gently took her brother’s fists and pulled him up. She took him to the bathroom and started to clean up the blood and bandage them.

“We'll get through this,” Maria said as she finished bandaging Diego’s fists, “We'll get him through this.” Her voice started to break.

She couldn't stand seeing her brothers like this.

It wasn't right.

It just wasn't.

She hugged Diego and kept back the tears, “We'll find a way to get him through this.”

Diego hugged her back and kissed her forehead, “I know. We'll be okay Mar, we'll find a way.”

But how long will that take?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Save Me. Oleh Prince™

Fiksi Penggemar

39.6K 1.3K 11
It's 2016 and suicide rates are at an all time high in America. They're worse than during the Great Depression. This is having a great affect on Alfr...
Rise Oleh maxine247

Fiksi Penggemar

27.2K 926 14
(Sequel to Strong, Truly Strong) Rise: Move from a lower position to a higher one. The countries now knew that America was strong. They knew that Alf...
Descent Oleh maxine247

Fiksi Penggemar

239K 8.1K 83
Many things fall. Such as heros. All heros eventually fall. Some because of a villian. But America? No, this hero was falling to something else. Som...
562 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...