For You Pt. 2 | IUxJungkook [...

By lynndonbridge

"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back" Highest Rank #7 in KOOKU... More

PROLOGUE
Propose
Let Me Know
Secret
Only Then
Raindrop
I Need U
Through the Night
Good Day
Every end of the day
Last Night Story
Black Out
The Truth Untold
I Know
Best of Me
Run
Take My Hand
Not Today
Lie
For You
Waste It On Me
Obliviate
Make it Right 0.1
Make It Right 0.2
Blueming
My Time
00:00 o' clock
Lullaby
Don't leave me
Above Time
Your eyes tell

Love Is Not Over

546 38 15
By lynndonbridge

Chapter 2

a/n: I'll try to make every title of chapter a BTS or IU's songs.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

(the next day)

I woke up beautiful and cool-headed after few hours of sleep from Seoul to Busan, I drive my way to the hospital because I am not anyone princess anymore. Yesterday was a great day with everyone and Taehyung. I was able to meet people I often have time to talk now because of how busy I am lately. Particularly, the Kims and their big family circle.

Currently in my first year being an Anesthesiologist resident of the hospital which is the extension of the Kim Medical Group hospital here in Korea. I and Taehyung are not working in the same hospital for the reason we both want our career flourished as well as our growing love for each other, we should prove ourselves in this career path too. He works as Surgeon for a year now in the main hospital in Seoul while am here in Busan District. We are both workaholics, but we also maintained to stay close together after the time which I stop school for a year and went back to continue pursuing my dream, that made us graduate the same time in the medical university after 5 years, now we are here.

One thing is for sure, I love my life now. I feel happy and fulfilled in every angle I'm looking at. My mom and I are on good terms since the day I got engaged. Believe me, she never interferes anything in my affairs after that. We are getting back there, the moment where I wanted to be like my Mom in the way she took good care and show her love to her child.

Arriving at the hospital before my late shift hours, I hurriedly walked past to the coffee shop in the lounge and took a cup of caramel macchiato. Entered the lobby with the same smile on my face- greeting everyone on my way, walking lightly to my office located on the second floor of this building. Before entering my cabin an unfamiliar beauty of a young man standing outside my office stop my strides.

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?" my amused voice turned him slowly in my direction.

"Did you not miss me? I've been waiting for you like-" he can't finish his words after I run to him and hug him tight.

"I miss you of course! It's been a long time we've seen each other Doctor Min Yoongi!" I chuckled after I can feel his hands patting my hair like he always does when we were younger.

"We need to catch up a lot, don't you think? and oh let's talk inside my office, I can't make you stand forever or else you'll turn into a stone."

"Wow! that was an old pun! You really seem to be very happy nowadays." he breakthrough my office with that statement.

Min Yoongi presents himself in an astonishingly black suit and tie, which anyone could think I just pulled him right into the wide screen television. I am much surprised that he still looks the same, with his hair color more in a darker shade -probably an ash brown, if I'm not mistaken.

"Now, tell me, when did you like drinking Caramel Machiatto as your coffee Ji Eun-ah?" he asks right after I sip on my coffee.

"My fiancée like to drink it and I am kinda used to it now.." I smiled at him talking about it but was not expecting the reaction from his face to be like that.

"Oh, I see. Well... I think we still have a lot of time to have a conversation, you are on duty now -."

"Eh? what do you mean?" I asked him while wearing off my coat, fixing my new curled hair by rolling some under my ears.

"I'll be working here from now on, I'll see you around-"

/phone call to IU's office/

"Oh really? that's awesome!" also picked the phone after I half-yelled on Yoongi's face. He flashed that grimace he always had.

Phone Call:

/Doctor Lee, your presence is requested in the ER (Emergency Room) number 6 Code: Red/

I unlikely bite my lower lip as a quick involuntary respone. I knew I was scheduled to do some task but was distracted because of this man right here on my couch. Well, I can't help myself looking at him after how many years we have not seen each other, Hoseok visits Seoul often than him that's why I really miss this guy and the aura he brings with him all over the place. Telling me good news, that we will see each other around since he'll be working in the same hospital was never expected in any circumstances. I thought he just dropped by or something.

"You should treat me later then! Do I need to excuse myself? I knew you are busy too. Oh! please don't tell Taehyung about you coming.. Let me do it, okay? I want to surprise him" He stands up while nodding lazily and just hug me back as I hug him once again before leaving my office to the ER.

MIN YOONGI'S POV

She changed a lot, I can tell that just by looking at her simple gestures. She's turning more mature than ever. She probably is really happy with the relationship they had been constantly developing for years. Taehyung is the least expected guys among us that will be getting married sooner. Well, not now that he had Ji Eun.

I am still here inside her office, with portraits of her and Taehyung hangs on the white wall. I smiled to think how glad she's been doing since Taehyung took over the place of someone else in her heart. Her office really looks big with these huge portraits all over the room. I guess, Taehyung really likes photography even now. Ji Eun looks pretty in these portraits.

A phone call interrupted me while looking at the portraits here in the office.

"Hello? Oh, yes. I think I can meet you tonight. I'll be there. Okay, bye" he hung up quickly. He just arrived at the Hotel from a long flight and maybe it is jetlag strikes him hard at the moment. Poor soul. Well, can you guess who just called?

It's Jeon Jungkook.

He is now doing business management in their Resorts & Hotels since he graduated 3 years ago in States. He is not the young man anymore, he is more of that hard-working on the making young CEO of their company. After they lost each other, which technically not just a typical breakup, Jungkook focus in going to college and took the business related degree to help his family regain their own name in the business of managing Resorts and Hotels. They had established their grounds in Korea and still expanding in some Asian countries.

While I took my pre-med in the Philippines with the other guys, I went to the States with Hoseok to finish our medical endeavor. Now, I am a neurologist and Hoseok as well. We also got girlfriends of course, but that's another long story to tell. Hoseok is still in France doing his boyfriend thing to his fashion designer girlfriend. The only doctor I knew that would attend a Fashion Show because her girlfriend is taking over the fashion industry. How supportive can he get? That's why I arrive at the Busan hospital and visited Ji Eun alone. I miss her a lot as well. I did not expect to be working with her from now on. Thanks to Seokjin for telling me to choose Busan rather than Ilsan branch hospital.

I left the office and went directly to the parking area in the basement, hopped in the car and off my way to Jungkook's place. It will be probably take me half an hour driving since it's rush hour. Well, I need to check him before anything else happened. He said he's getting the food ready as well before he ended the call earlier.

*40 minutes passed*

"hyung, I thought you're not gonna make it." he sips his beer right in front of me still standing on the doorsteps of this huge house. He wearing a loose yellow shirt with a towel around her neck, his hair still wet.

"I will do anything for my lamb skweres and pork belly, Jungkook-ah.. you knew that" he shake his head in disbelief and pass me a can of beer.

"Let's continue talking in the living room, Soo Yeon and mom are taking over the kitchen, the chef went off early." Jungkook showed his beaming face before turning back and led me to the living area. I roam my gaze around the room, and remembering how it used to be an empty lifeless desert. The house looks lively in elegance with a huge gothic chandelier welcoming the visitor in the living area, the white piano in the left corner near the terrace looks sophisticated, and the pool reflection with lights at the glass walls are visibly extraordinary.

"So how's the working place, hyung? Are you getting the vibe? Have you met some collegoues?" Jungkook looking forward to get the answers of his question sit beside me in the couch.

"I think, I can work there,.. " chugging down some beer. I met some familiar faces.. my office looks pretty cool too,.. Can I play-? throwing gaze at the Grand Piano near the terrace.

"Bring it on, hyung. The food will be ready in any minute" he said with a grimace.

I excuse myself to get on their White Grand Piano, and just peacefully placed my fingers on familiar keys trying to rerun my all time go to piece. It's a song called "Love is not over".

"Hyung, I'm actually learning the song since I heard you played it. Was it 3 years ago? Or something—" He said while I continue playing the melodies of the song.

"That's why it sounds familiar to me too," Soo Yeon came out smiling from the dining area and giving Jungkook an awed expression.

"But the feels really seems deeper when Yoongi-Oppa played it compares to you, babe." she peck a kissed on his cheeks after brutally telling honestly that I can play better than his boyfriend.

"The food is ready, come over after looking proud of Yoongi-Oppa.., " she said and left us both in the living area. I continue playing this sad song pondering if I'm gonna tell him now or later will be better since he might probably know about this sooner or later. Should I give a hunch? I'm botherd. Truly, bothered.

Soo Yeon is Jungkook's girlfriend right now. They've been together for a year. Probably one of the reason that Jungkook decide to come back here in Korea because Soo Yeon will be working in Seoul as a Doctor, and he will be working on their hotel and resorts here in Busan.

I finished the song, and was ready to stand up but before Jungkook could even open his mouth, and start complimenting me. I get him first by saying.

"I met Ji Eun-ah today at the hospital."

His eyes shivers that is visible even this huge distance between us cannot hide the way his eyes falls down.
His strong jawed clench for a second, and he smirked in disbelief or possibly he is still looking for words to say about my news.

I think that was not a bad timing for me to be telling him this.

"Let's not ruin the night hyung, C'mon the food is waiting.. ."

Jungkook said without even meeting  my gaze.

---

How was that? Another chapter before the month ends! 😄 I would love to read your comments and please do favorite this chap if you like how the story is going on. Thank you for coming back! Chap 3 is Throwback time so please ready your heart 😂.

@kookiest 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.5K 25
Where Taehyung has an eating disorder and Jungkook helps him through it. MATURE CONTENT! This story will include: -Vivid descriptions of having an e...
1.8K 158 12
Taehyung x yn She fell first; but he fell harder <3
14.9K 595 38
"I know it's been 6 some odd ye-" "Try more like 7" ******* RANKINGS: #738 Suga (12.06.22) #317 RM (12.06.22) #578 JHope (12.06.22) #706 Seokin (12.0...
14.4K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"