Something to Smile About

Por Marvinlover99

Cassandra Charlotte Cat, aka Cass, is the Cheshire Cat's daughter. Cass was always a cheery, mischievous, evi... Más

All About Me
In the Beginning . . .
Rotten to the Core
Saying Goodbye and Limo ride
First Meetings and Dorm room
Classes. . .*yawn*
I'm friends with. . . . A DOG!?
Magic in the Kitchen & Some Sauce in a Shoe
Did I Mention that Bennyboo loves Pixie?
Sniffles and Purring
Parents and Pictures
I GOT A CARDBOARD BOX!!!!!
Defend the Kingdom!
A Little Too Much Catnip and An Awesome Concert
Let's Blow This Popscile Stand
I Crown Thee King Pupper!
Something To Smile About
New Story Out Now!

Plan A . . . Fail!

5K 84 24
Por Marvinlover99

I was woken up by getting cold water dumped on me

"Ahhh! Pixie that's cold!" I scream jumping out of bed, completely soaked.

"Well, it was the only way to wake you up. Now go change into some dry clothes and come to the guys dorm." Pixie says before Evie and her leave. I change into some flannel pajamas because I just didn't want to worry about it later and slipped on a pair of flip flops. I then went to the guy's dorm, where Spotty was playing a video game and Mal was beside Muscles.

". . .pick it up when we take over the world?" Pixie was saying.

"You sound just like your mom." Ribbon smiles making Mal gasp happily.

"Thank you."

"You do it your way, I'll do it mine." Jay says for Mal to roll her eyes. She then sees me just as Spotty yells for Jay to check out the game.

"Seriously C?" She asks, completely annoyed at my outfit.

"Aw cute pj's," Evie coos, "where'd you get them?"

"Wonderland store, they were on sale at the White Rabbit's Tick Tock Clock Shop." I say going over and sitting on Jays bed, looking to see what was good.

"Wait, he was selling pj's in a clock shop?" Muscles asks as he takes the controls from Spotty.

"Yep, all the pajamas are sold there, along with blankets, pillows, curtains, and all your basic fabric needs." I say, taking another snort of catnip.

"So what about the clocks?" Spotty asks

"What clocks?" I ask. We're talking about where I got my pj's.

"The clocks at the clock shop." He says as I pick up a watch and examine it.

"Ooh, there are no clocks it at the clock shop." I drop the watch and lay down, "their all in the forest of can openers just past the caves of bottle caps."

"Caves of bottle caps?" Evie questions.

"Guys focus!" Mal yells, making everyone but Jay look at her. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmother blah blah blah, Magic wand blah blah blah," Muscles says still playing.

"Break the barrier, yadda yadda, World domination and all that yahoo." I add playing with a rubber piece of . . . pizza? Pie? I don't really know what this thing was.

     I think it's a pizza but idk for sure.

I hear giggles before Pixie screams, "This is our one chance, to prove ourselves to our parents." Jay stops playing and they all go silent, "To prove we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless. Yeah?" The others mumble a yeah before Pixie tells Ribbon to 'Mirror her' whatever that meant. I was still trying to figure out what this rubber thing was. I heard them talking and finally they found the wand.

"It's in a museum." Mal says.

"Do we know where that is?" Ribbon asks for Spotty to answer her question.

"Two point three miles from here." Mal gets up and peaks her head out the door before saying to come on. I roll off the bed and giggle as I see Carlos went back to his game. We then hear Pixie call for us and I grab Spotty's hand before dragging him out of the room.

At the Museum

"C'mon, check you mirror." Mal tells Ribbon as we get to the museum.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Ribbon asks worried.

"Yeah," Pixie paused, "and while you're at it why don't you see if you can find the magic wand."

"And some tuna fish." I add only to get weird looks from the four, "What? I'm hungry." Mal rolls her eyes as the other chuckle. Guess it's just an eye roll kinda night for her.

"Sure, this way." E says and leads us to the entrance. We look inside to see a security guard and Leficy spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Muscles asks before him and Spotty start laughing. I hold my laughter since I knew it would just anger Mal further.

"Kinda dorky," Spotty says.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." Mal defends before trying a spell. Unfortunately it doesn't work.

"Impressive." Jay smirks.

"I got chills." Carlos jokes as I cackle, making Mal mad.

"Okay, you know what? Prick the finger, prick it deep send my enemy off to sleep." This time, it worked, making Mal smirk triumphantly, "Not so dorky now huh?"

She tries opening the door only to find it locked.

"Stand back." Jay smirks running back a short ways. I quickly teleport to the inside and open the doors, only for Jay to wind up landing on the ground.

"Ya coming?" Mal smirks, walking past Jay. Spotty tries to help him up, but of course Muscles refuses. We sneak around the sleeping guard and head upstairs and soon come to a room with statues of the villains.

"Mommy?" Ribbion asks looking at her mother.

"Killer." Muscles mumbles completely astonished at his father's form.

"I'll never forget mother's day again." Spotty says horrified. I look at the statues and see the Queen of Hearts. Wow, I thought she looked menacing now, but when she was younger. . . Yikes.

"Well, the wand's not here." Jay sighs coming out of the trance, "Let's bounce." We head down the hall and I see a separate hallway. I tell the others that I'm gonna check down there and leave the group. The hallway was extremely dark but with my cat night vision, I was able to make out a sign. Wonderland Exhibit. I go in to see giant plants and mushrooms. I walk through the exhibit to see my aunts, my uncle, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, the Tweedle twins, the White Rabbit, and finally a statue of Dad. On his statue was a small plaque.

Plaque: Maker of mischief and master of madness, the Cheshire Cat is probably the madest cat in Wonderland.

I smiled proudly and looked up at the statue. Dad had his head in his hands with the Cheshire smile plastered on his face. Probably in the middle of humming the Jabberwocky poem. Man, not even a full day here and I already miss him. I went to look around some more, maybe try to find the Playing Cards, but once I took one step the alarm sounded. I ran back the way I'd come only to run right into Jay.

"There you are! Come on!" He says picking me up bridal style and running out of the museum. As we leave I see Spotty pickup the phone and the guard that was on the ground gone. Jay puts me down as Spotty comes out and Mal yells at Jay saying we have to go to school tomorrow. We then here someone coming from around the corner and jump into the nearest bush.

"We need a distraction." Mal whisper yells for the others to look at me with the "kitty time" smirk. I frown.

"No. I'm not doing it." I argue.

"Cass, you're the only thing here that can create a distraction long enough for us to get away." Ribbon says.

"Yeah, we don't want this night to end in a catastrophe." Jay said making  Ribbon and Spotty chuckle and me and Pixie to silently groan.

"Guys, even if I did, they would know I'm part Cheshire. It's not like I have the fur color of a normal cat."

"I have a spell that can change hair color." Mal states flipping through her spell book.

"I don't know. " I say not wanting to get turned into something like a snail on accident.

"Would you do it for a kitty treat?" Ribbon asks.

"No."

"Two kitty treats? I'll throw in a new kitty toy." She whispers.

I pause then quickly go into cat mode. Hey, what cat doesn't like toys? Mal tries one of the spells.

"Change the fur of this kitten-"

"Not a kitten!" I whisper yell for the four to chuckle.

"Fine. Change the fur, of this cat. Make it change from . . . purple to black?" She swishes her finger and my tail seems to follow the movement. I then feel a warm fuzzy feeling in me. Oh, what a time to get a hairball! I close my eyes and then hear Evie gasp quietly.

"It worked!" She says. I look down and realize I'm now a fluffy black cat.

"Good luck Kitten. See you at school tomorrow." Spotty whispers petting me but accidentally ruffling the bush as he did.

"Who's there?" We hear the guard yell. That's my cue. I walk out of the bush and sit down before meowing.

"Aww, it's just a cute little kitty cat. Here kitty kitty kitty." He says walking closer. I tilt my head before I start to walk around to the entrance, with him following, and then quickly run into the building.

"No Kitty! Come back! Chuck grab it!" The guard yells. I run down the halls and up the stairs. The two finally catch me in the villain room.

"Your a fast little kitty aren't you? Take her back outside, Dale." Chuck says handing me to the other security guard.

"You think we should give it some milk? It seems pretty scrawny." Dale says poking my ribs. I did my best not to laugh at the feeling, my ribs have to be my worst tickle spot.

"Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt. You take it outside and I'll grab some from the break room." Chuck says before the two split up.

"Aww, who's a pretty itty bitty wittle kitty? Huh? You are. Yeah, you are." Dale coos, petting under my chin as he carries me outside. Chuck soon comes out with milk and a small bowl. They put me on the ground and give me the milk which I drink happily.

"Alright now kitty, finish your milk and run along home." Dale says before him and Chuck head back inside and close the door. I quickly take a few more licks then start running back to the school as the clock chimes 11. Mal so owes me for this. I stop and look to make sure no one is around before I teleport back to our room. Once I pop in, I see the two in there pj's and smirking at me.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Mal asks.

"What took me so long is that I got caught by the guards who decided to give me milk then had to run to a secluded area to teleport." I reply jumping onto my bed, still in cat form.

"Well, you did a good job in distracting them. We would have never made it back without you. Oh, and I did you a favor and set your outfit out for tomorrow." Ribbon says setting down a cat bowl with my name on it and tuna and cat treats in it.

"Cool thanks." I say before turning to Mal. "Now Pixie, if you could change my fur back to purple I'd be very happy."

"Why? I think the black suits you better. Right E?" Pixie says as I eat.

"Hm, the black does make her eyes pop, but I think purple would be better. Just in case we have anyone around here that are superstitious." E says, sitting on her bed. I smile at Pixie.

"Fine. Change the fur, change it back, change it back to purple from black." She reads from her book before swishing her finger. I look at my paws to see I'm back to normal then I say thanks before I finish my tuna and change to human form.

"Alright now, I'm exhausted. Mad dreams girls." I say setting the bowl on my side table.

"Evil dreams C." The two say together as I crawl under my blankets and go back to dreaming about mice.

Okay so been awhile since I last updated, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know I haven't really made Cass do anything bad but you have to remember, she's not really evil and her dad did tell her to not worry about the wand. Updates coming soon. Sorry for the mistakes and any confusion you might have faced during this chapter. Comment your thoughts and don't be afraid to make a suggestion for future chapters.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

93.6K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
245K 4.4K 37
" Didn't know why thinking of him made me smile until I had called him mine." • • • • Quinn is the daughter of the famous Queen of Hearts. She lives...
40.2K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...
103K 2K 23
***Wonderland Descendants: Return to Wonderland (Sequel) Out Now*** From the world of the Isle of the Lost and Auradon, new word has been spread of t...