Book Reviews

By HappyBrookers

"Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light." -Vera Nazarian L... More

*First Collection*Form*Closed
Rose| Chloe_Evans12
Capture Me| mercuryvein
Okayness | edara1999
Loving A Stranger| Beau-tous
The Long And Short Of It| DavidClark
Emerald Hope of Life| _itz_shifana
The New Born Grey Queen| JannatFeroza
Safety In Her Silence | CreativeDelinquents
Voices In My Head| Euna__
Rejection Once Is Enough| Fantasies-N-TeaIn20s
A love like no other | Euna
The Gathering, Bloodmoure Chronicles| JRShephard
Dawn Of Corruption | teklis

Welcome/Rules

204 22 5
By HappyBrookers

Hi there, and welcome to the HappyBrookers' community's book reviews!

So you want your book to be reviewed, eh? You've came to the right place! Just follow the rules and sign up to be accepted!

Rules & Info:

1) Reviews are done on the format; Cover, Blurb, Title, Plot, Miscellaneous, Character development, Language and overall.

2) Reviews are done within the first five chapters of your book.

3) We do not review Fanfiction or Random books.

4) Follow HappyBrookers.

5) Our reviews are completely honest, so let us know if you're sensitive to criticism.

6) We don't review more than three books for any person.

7) Be kind and patient while waiting for your completed review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
84.5K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...