Hamilton Academy: He's Always...

By Ella_Quinn204

This is not just a story about a killer. It's a story about one's love, and the lengths they will go to prove... More

Prologue
Part One ~ Chapter One
Part One ~ Chapter Two
Part One ~ Chapter Three
Part One ~ Chapter Four
Part One ~ Chapter Five
Part One ~ Chapter Six
Part One ~ Chapter Seven
Part One ~ Chapter Eight
Part One ~ Chapter Nine
Part One ~ Chapter Ten
Part One ~ Chapter Eleven
Part One ~ Chapter Twelve
Part One ~ Chapter Thirteen
Part One ~ Chapter Fourteen
Part One ~ Chapter Fifteen
Part One ~ Chapter Sixteen
Part One ~ Chapter Seventeen
Part One ~ Chapter Eighteen
Part One ~ Chapter Nineteen
Part One ~ Chapter Twenty
Part One ~ Chapter Twenty-One
Part One ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two ~ Chapter One
Part Two ~ Chapter Two
Part Two ~ Chapter Three
Part Two ~ Chapter Four
Part Two ~ Chapter Five
Part Two ~ Chapter Six
Part Two ~ Chapter Seven
Part Two ~ Chapter Eight
Part Two ~ Chapter Nine
Part Two ~ Chapter Ten
Part Two ~ Chapter Eleven
Part Two ~ Chapter Twelve
Part Two ~ Chapter Thirteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Fourteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Fifteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Sixteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Seventeen
Part Two ~ Chapter Eighteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Twenty
Part Two ~ Chapter Twenty-One
Part Two ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Three ~ Chapter One
Part Three ~ Chapter Two
Part Three ~ Chapter Three
Part Three ~ Chapter Four
Part Three ~ Chapter Five
Part Three ~ Chapter Six
Part Three ~ Chapter Seven
Part Three ~ Chapter Eight
Part Three ~ Chapter Nine
Part Three ~ Chapter Ten
Part Three ~ Chapter Eleven
Part Three ~ Chapter Twelve
Part Three ~ Chapter Thirteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Fourteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Fifteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Sixteen
Part Three- Chapter Seventeen
Part Three ~ Chapter Eighteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Nineteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Twenty
Part Three~Chapter Twenty One
Part Three ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
PLEASE READ- Author's note

Part Two ~ Chapter Nineteen

1.9K 22 9
By Ella_Quinn204

“We were pushing each other away when things got more difficult, when we needed each other the most.”

-Ethan

------------

 “Hey, so how’d your thing with the key go?” I looked up to see MB heading towards Johnny, Kyle, and I in the lounge. We were all sitting there watching a football game that was playing on TV, none of us really interested because we were all still extremely tired. “Woah, what happened to you guys?”

            “It was all good,” I replied, ignoring his second question. “Thanks for your help by the way, we couldn’t have gotten the key without you…”

            “That’s what I came here to talk to you guys about…” MB bit his lip and sat down beside us. “I found out something that we all failed to overlook before.” Kyle looked like he was about to say something, before MB added “yes, even you Kyle.”

            “What is it?” I asked wearily, figuring that it couldn’t be anything too bad. The key was already gone and in the hands of Mr. Grey, so there was nothing we could do about that.

            “Uhh…” He gave us all a look before continuing. “Mr. Higgins’ office is wired with security cameras…”

            At this moment, Kyle snapped his head up and started to go on a rant. “How could I have been so stupid as to overlook this?! Of course he would have a video camera, considering all of the stuff that has been-”

            “Kyle.” I stopped him before he got too ahead of himself and revealed anything to MB that we didn’t want him knowing. “Calm down. We need to figure out a way to get the security tape back of us stealing the key before Mr. Higgins finds out. He’ll suspend us for sure.”

            I looked over at Johnny to see if he had any input, but he just looked plain terrified. “A camera!? Geez, we’re all screwed.” I gave him a dry look, but we all knew it was true.

            “I have another suggestion,” MB said.

            “Oh, like your suggestion worked out so well last time,” Kyle snapped. I gave him a glare, and he sheepishly lowered his head and muttered “sorry.”

            “Sooo… the dance is tomorrow.”

            “Are you going with my sister?” Johnny interrupted.

            MB just continued, ignoring him. “Mr. Higgins will obviously be out supervising the dance during that time, and since it is only for high schoolers, I figured you guys could just go into his office and get the tape back?”

            I pondered over what MB was saying. It was a good idea… But it still had its risks. Many risks. Kyle seemed to think the same thing too, because he started listing all of the problems that would come along with his plan. “This means we have to figure out where he keeps his security tapes. But the minute we sneak into his office, surely we will be recorded coming in, so we have to stop that security tape also. And during the dance our counselors are sure to keep an eagle watch on us.”

            “Wow, you seemed to be quick to put down my plan,” MB laughed sadistically. “Well, unless you guys have any other idea…” I felt sort of bad for him at the moment, because Kyle and Johnny seemed so quick to shoot him down. I mean, all he was trying to do was help us in the first place.

            “I think MB’s right,” I spoke up. “What other way is there to steal a tape but to break into his office again? There really is no other option.”

            Bzzz. Bzzz. MB looked down at his hand as his phone buzzed and the screen lit up. “Sorry guys, gotta run. If you need any help, just find me and ask.”

            “As if we would want your help…” Kyle muttered, but MB was already gone. He seemed as if he was in a hurry.

            “Kyle!” I scolded, getting extremely annoyed now. “He’s just trying to help! I realize you’re just angry he realized there were security cameras before you did, but give it a rest! Seriously, you can’t always be right.” The minute the words came out of my mouth, I instantly regretted it. I didn’t mean to sound so harsh, but the stress seemed to suddenly pile back on top of me as I realized that we weren’t quite done with things yet.

            “Is that what you think?” Kyle gritted his teeth and stared down at the table with a look that I couldn’t quite read.

            “Guys, stop it…” Johnny said in a warning voice.

            “Whatever,” Kyle grumbled, getting up and walking straight out of the lounge, slamming the door with a bang. I let out a sigh as I realized we were doing exactly what my brother and his friends had done. We were pushing each other away when things got more difficult, when we needed each other the most.

            “We need that tape,” Johnny said. “We still have to get it.”

            “We will, we will,” I muttered, closing my eyes. “Tomorrow night, when the high schoolers have their masquerade dance… But can we talk about something else? I’m just not in the mood.”

            Johnny seemed to instantly understand, because he immediately switched the topic. Not that I could say the topic he picked was quite favorable. “Did you see Mr. Grey in class today?”

            Though Mr. Grey was somebody I usually did not want to talk about, today was an exception. Class had been totally gossip worthy, and yes boys do gossip sometimes. “He kept giving us the evil eye,” I smiled, remembering how angry Mr. Grey had been.

            “Probably because he figured by this time, he would have killed you.”

            This time, I didn’t even wince as Johnny said it. I had come to face the truth that Mr. Grey wanted me dead. Though it wasn’t the favorable truth, it was the truth after all. And there was nothing that could be done about it. “He must have been angry that he was outsmarted by a bunch of ten-year-olds,” I smirked.

            “The Three Musketeers!” The way Johnny smiled to himself, I could tell he was still so proud of the name he had come up for us.

            “Yeah, the Three Musketeers,” I nodded. “Except, I’m worried he’s now even angrier than before…”

            “Of course he is!” Johnny declared openly. “But boo-hoo, he thinks he can make us weak. But he’s wrong. Look at us now.”

            I gave him a sad smile. “Look at us now…” I repeated. “Still standing.”

            “Anyways, back to math class today,” Johnny tried to get us back to what we were talking about. “I guess he now knows we’ve read Kathryn’s letter.”

            “I’m glad we did. I mean, I’m glad we risked our lives and all to get that letter back. Even though Matt probably hates me for doing it.”

            “It had some pretty handy information,” Johnny agreed. “But speaking of the devil…” As he said that, I turned to look the way he was nodding towards. Great, Matt was heading my way. He was probably coming to check and make sure I didn’t get myself into any more trouble.

            “See yah,” Johnny slipped out as Matt came and sat down next to me. I gave him a mock glare, but all he nodded was ‘tomorrow’ before disappearing. And I knew what he meant. We had to get that tape back before we were caught red-handed. Because how could we explain that we no longer had that key?

____________

Five votes I'll upload tomorrow, otherwise on Tuesday.

So hey guys! Sorry this is up so late :P It's ten minutes before midnight ahah ;/ I know this chapter is kinda a filler, I sorta forgot it exsisted because it's just so RANDOM.

But what do you think of them getting the tape back? ..yeah... that's the only question i got.

On another note, this story is almost over. There are gonna be 22 chapters in total for this part too. The next chapter is in Matt's pov and then after that some INTERESTING DRAMA goes down... then this part ends... ;D Me very excited for the dance mwhahaha. 

I'm already planning part three out right now, and lemme warn you I'm very lost. I know what's going to happen but i have NO IDEA how to start it off. No worries, I shall keep writing! 

That's all for now folks! (<--- is that from somewhere?) Anywhoo, peace out

xx

Ella

Comment, vote, fan<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 133 26
This story shows four bestfriends falling n love with big stars... it shows that love is strong nd u will fight nd cry ova the person u love... drama...
55K 1.4K 38
When you have know someone for so long and have had crushes on them it's bound to happen.
5.9K 373 30
I wouldn't call this a love story, because people like him can't truly fall in love.
440 2 17
Read this. You won't regret it. It's about country people, it's a love story, it is really good and if you don't think so, comment on how I can make...