SKIN (WATTYS UNDISCOVERED GEM)

By JuneValentine

❝All wolves are the same. Some are closer to a real monster, and others hide in sheep skin.❞ Lennox Armstron... More

Skin
Chapter One: Naked
Chapter Two: The Curious Case of Two Gay Dads
Chapter Three: WWSWD (What Would Sam Winchester Do)
Chapter Four: The Danger is I'm Dangerous
Chapter Five: What's That Between Your Teeth?
Chapter Six: Gods and Monsters
Chapter Seven: To All of Those Who've Wronged Me
Chapter Eight: They'll Hear You Scream Baby
Chapter Nine: No Rest for the Wicked
Chapter Ten: My Eyes Have Always Followed You Across The Room
Chapter Eleven: Because You're Mine
Chapter Twelve: Mocking Man's Best Friend
Chapter Thirteen: Promises We Can't Keep
Chapter Fourteen: Calling Fire
Chapter Fifteen: Nowhere Oklahoma
Chapter Sixteen: We Were Born Sick
Chapter Seventeen: You Need Me Less Than I Need You
Author's Note
SKIN REWRITTEN

Preface

218K 6.9K 384
By JuneValentine

Revised

There's an instinct in wolves.

Imprinted in their genes, tattooed in the beast's biology for thousands of years.

Wolves attack when hungry—when they want something, be it flesh or bone.

The creatures take careful steps. Paws turn light, too quiet for one to know a wolf trails closely behind. It's almost always too late when one discovers the lingering beast. The animal presses their paws in just the right place, forcing the crackle of a leaf to hear a scared heart thump frantically.

Wolves like the way adrenaline pumps in their prey. They watch the poor souls crumble on themselves, falling over limb and nails and desperation to escape the inescapable. Fear smells like sweat, and sweat smells like hearts breaking apart—almost dissolving.

Wolves play with their food, allow them to run, pretend they have a chance.

All wolves are the same.

Some are closer to a real monster, and others hide in sheep skin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
1.5K 233 21
"You over estimate your importance in my life, Logan. Just because we share, shared a stupid bond does not make me hooked to you." _____ Summer Bella...
2.8M 83.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
23.5M 738K 58
[Cover credit: Malot Aznar] "You need to learn to notice when a door is closed. If the door is open, you go through it, and if it's not, you need to...