Divine Spectre(Kantai Collect...

By Creeper_Corporation

Prioritization:⭐ A Kantai Collection Ship Girls X Male Fortress Ship Reader story!. the humanity's greatest e... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 3: Threat
Chapter 4: Classes?!
Chapter 5: battle in the Scattered islands
Chapter 6: the Upgrade
Chapter 7: Sendai, Jintsuu and Naka
Chapter 8: A normal day
Chapter 9: The Kriegsmarine
Chapter 10: Kagayaki Class

Chapter 2: Naval Base

6.2K 72 148
By Creeper_Corporation

[Y/N's POV]

After fighting against those monsters, i met girls with weapons. My previous Base Commander told me to attack anyone insight so i followed his orders.

What i saw was a bunch of Females in Monster like frames that attacks me when they saw me in the sea. I defeated tons of enemies until i met these girls.

Later on, one of them shoot an ammo able to penetrate my shield and zap me until I'm unconscious.

Now... Well.. I'm in a... Bed...

I look to my left and saw a guy wearing white long sleeved uniform with a white hat. He's sitting in a chair.

???: hello there Y/N. Glad to see you here at my base

I'm whimpering to pain... That special ammo really tear my defenses and made a wound in my left arm that pierced not just in the shield but also the body of my grappling hook. And speaking of equipment, mines is placed in a far side of the room.

Me: who are you?

Admiral: i am the admiral of this naval base. And those girls that you intend to kill are mines. So we are forced to use an ammo to knock you off and put you here safely

Me: is that so?

Admiral: your commander send you to this naval base for assisting us in defending it and also eliminate the enemy abyssal fleet

Abyssal fleet? Are they the ships i fought earlier other than the girls

Admiral: from now on, you will stay with us and assist us in our missions.

Me: uh... I guess there's no other way eh.

Admiral: listen Y/N, if you need further help, just ask me in my office. Feel free to go anywhere. But first, stay here and rest.

Me: will do.

Admiral: and maybe after a good rest, apologize to the girls for almost taking their lives.

I then nodded. He stands and left my room. I can't feel my feet till now but i know I'll be fine

Knock! Knock! Knock!

After those knocking a girl entered my room. She then goes to my Table and placed a bowl of rice, a plate of steak, a bowl of soup and a bowl of vegetable salad.

Mamiya: hello there Y/N. Im Mamiya. If you need more food just drop by to my restaurant.

Me: oh.. T-thank you.

She then winks and leaves the room. After 3 mins, i can now walk. I stand up and walk towards the table and sit to the chair.

I eat the meal Mamiya served me. Then i leave my room.

I decided to have a walk until someone bumped me hard to my back.

I turned and saw a girl. She haves long brown hair and braided into 2 buns. Brown eyes and wears a modified uniform and black skirt.

Me: hey watch it.

???: ouch! Who are you?

Me: Y/N L/N. A new ship of your naval base requested by the admiral himself.

Kongou: ooh i see. I am Kongo desu! Nice to meet you!

Erm... Something doesn't seem right...

Me: he..hehehe

[Time skip! 30 mins later]

This girl stick with me for a while now. Just having a walk with me.

Me: Kongou is it?

Kongou: hm?

Me: where can i find... The girl in Blonde and Red eyes

Kongou: Yuudachi? She's in the Infirmary. Repairing. You really damage her much.

Me: r-really?

Kongou: alrighty then, ill see ya later Y/N!

She then waves. I then go to the infirmary.

[Infirmary/Repair]

I opened the doors... There's small single pools in the sides with a timer and a huge pool in the middle. I then saw the 3 girls earlier. The first one has black hair, the next one has... Magenta or... Maroon? Nah I'm not good in colors, and the blonde one with red eyes.

This... Room... Is for girls isn't it?... If they saw me here I'm sure they'll--

KYAAAHHHH! A BOY!

Someone screamed! Oh shoot!

I ran outside as fast as i can heading to my room.

Then i saw a girl with rabbit ears chasing me. I'm almost in my room until she jump to me and grab my feet. My body then slammed to the solid floor, making a loud slam noise.

???: you pervert. Peeking to girls to their bath?

Me: i--it was an accident. I just want to apologize to the girls--

???: you silly liar.

"Enough"

I heard the Admiral's voice. His footstep alarmed the girl with bunny ears. She stands and salute

Admiral: whats the matter, Shimakaze?

Shimakaze: this boy is peeking on the Infirmary

So this girl with bunny ears is shimakaze. Her clothes... Are irritating to my eyes. She shows too much skin

I then look to the admiral. He then stared to me with his red burning eyes

Admiral: you pervert

Me: i--... I just want to apologize to the girls that i hurt earlier, Admiral. I almost take their life, isn't it?.

He then sighed

Admiral: forgive me, Shimakaze. I have not shown Y/N the facilities of our naval base that's why he ended up in a room he doesn't know what's inside.

This boy is also known as the Spectre.

Shimakaze... Her face seems surprised.

Shimakaze: so that's why he's fast. The Modern Ship Y/N. Also known as the Spectre

Me: erm...

Shimakaze: I'll leave you and your perverting attitude for now. But when this stupidity continues, i will kick you out of this Naval Base

H--her aura suddenly change... She became so Cold all of a sudden...

Admiral: Shimakaze, call the others.

She nodded and then Ran outside of the dorm.

Me: so she's Shimakaze?

Admiral: yes. She is the fastest ship of all time.

Me: i don't like to brag but i guess that title is mine now.

Admiral: of course. Your modern equipment surely hasten your speed. I mean, your  equipment may enhance your speed.

Me: SUPAH SPEED.

Admiral: it's such an unfair equipment.

Even its an unfair equipment, mastering all of its functions takes too much time.

And a tiny error that i make could kill me.

[Front Yard]

[Note: i really forgot what's the place in the naval base where their Curry competition takes place. Lets just call it the front yard.]

Kongou is standing in a wooden stage along with the other 3 girls that also has the same uniform of hers.

Kongou: hello there! Its Kongou Dessu! Admiral called us to present us our newest Member!

Me and the admiral are walking towards them when she called out presence.

Me: Admiral, who are those girls along with Kongou?

Admiral: oh they?. That one is Haruna

He's pointing to the girl with long gray hair.

Admiral: that is Kirishima

The girl with short black hair and wearing glasses.

Admiral: and that is Hiei

The girl with short brown hair. They have the same Gold headband and uniform, except the color of their skirts.

We then stood up to the stage.

Admiral: Today, the power of the Abyssal fleet is rising. Many Naval bases has been destroyed and some cities has been damaged.

Due to this, 8 presidents from different countries decided to create a weapon to destroy these Fleet from the depths

They started this plan 200 years ago and continued by the new presidents.

And just a year later, they decided to wear it to teenagers. There's so many of them who tried but failed. Until Y/N shows up.

I then step forward.

He was sent here yesterday and arrives just now. While he's at the sea, he fought 1,200 or more Abyssal Ships. No one can fought that many, but he's here, standing in front of us. Safe and sound.

Everyone is chattering when the Admiral said that.

Admiral: Y/N is sent here to defend our Naval base and Exterminate all Abyssal Fleets in our seas. But isn't it exciting if he show us how?

Me: erm... Sir... I don't have my equipment...

Admiral: Kongou and the Girls are getting it for you.

Me: but its so heavy. Its kind of... Impossible... For them... To... Lift it

Admiral: really?

Me: its so heavy. I'll get it. Everyone, stand by.

I then go to my room and saw the Kongou class Sisters trying to lift my Suit. I call it a suit because i don't just carry it in my back. It also covers my body in white and some violet strips of armor from body to Toe.

Haruna: w-what kind of weapon.... Is this?! Guh

Hiei: we can't... Even move it

Kongou: tell me Y/N what kind if monster you are?

Uh... What?

Me: um... A human.

Haruna: you're just a normal... Human? Not a Kanmusu or a monster or... An abyssal?

Me: first of all, i don't know whats a Kanmusu or a Monster that you think. All i know is that, I'm a Human. There's another thing about me but its classified for now.

I then singlehandedly lift my Battle Suit. Pushing the Girls away from it

I put it to my back. It then covers my body of White and some violet strip Armor. The Cannons are shrunk for now so i won't hit the ceiling.

Me: this Battle Suit weighs for more than a thousand pounds. Quite heavy, but i can lift and wear it like normal clothes.

Kirishima: ooh. Interesting indeed. The design of your armor will make any bullets to miss or gone ricocheting.

Me: yep. Its a perfect match of defense and Offense.

We then go back to the front yard and stood to the stage.

Admiral: this is Y/N's Battle gear.

Me: suit

Admiral: whatever. Anyway. This "Suit" takes 200 years of making. There's only one of it to this world because of its requirements like large amounts of money and materials. Even supplies for him.

So Y/N, could you tell them your real name and age?

Me: okay. I am Y/N L/N. I am capable of Land and Sea battles.

Admiral: Y/N will stay here until all of his Test is finish and when he's more experienced in Sea Combat.

???: i wanna see how you fire those weapons, Kuma.

Admiral then whispers to me

Admiral: that's Kuma

Me: ooh.

Later, they all present their names and Class. Some of them touch and examine my shrunk weapon. They're shrunk so everyone will be safe.

Me: h-hey! Watch it!

"HEY! POI!"

I heard the same voice a few hours later when i was at sea. Its the Blonde with Red eyes

The admiral whispers to me again. He whispers that this Blonde's name is Yuudachi. Or should i say "Poi-Chan"

Yuudachi: you almost killed me at the sea, Poi!

Me: uh... I'm so.. Sorry. I didn't mean to.

Admiral: now now Yuudachi. Y/N was told to kill anyone in sight. We can't blame him

Yuudachi: hrmph. I guess i don't have any choice then, Poi.

She then grab my hand and shake it.

Yuudachi: my name is Yuudachi Poi.

Me: y-Y/N...

Kongou: kyuu~! Guess everyone is now fine! Time to to to Mamiya's Cafe! Lets celebrate!

Me: hahaha! No need Kongou! It's alrig--

I then heard a "Ting" sound in my ears. It means an enemy is scanned by my radar.

I then scan the sea and saw an abyssal fleet.

Haruna: Y/N? Something's wrong?

I then readied my weapon. I enlarge my Particle cannons. The Kongou sisters are surprised while Yuudachi and her team has their eyes sparkling.

I then reloaded it. Violet particles going inside of it where the streaks of violet in my armor and the cannons are glowing

Nagato is running towards us and shouting

Nagato: Admital! Enemy Abyssal Fleet detected! I can't call you because something is interfering.

Me: its because of my Particle weapons

Nagato: what?

Me: my weapons needs to reload using some energy nearby.

Mutsuki: Y/N's eyes are glowing in Purple again

Fubuki: s-scary...

Me: don't be afraid

My voice then changes to a Ghoul like. Its because of my body releasing too much energy that some are malfunctioning. Its alright because my Voice is the only one changing.

I then laugh a bit. Yuudachi and her team seems scared. Hiding to Admiral and Kongou.

I Raise my cannons pointing to the enemy abyssal Fleet. I then tell them to make way and find a safe spot.

Me: these weapons of mine creates a strong recoil. It may break the ground I'm standing on and releases hot steam and high frequency sound.

They then nodded and find a spot to hide.

I can feel my eyes getting heated. The Violet lights of my Armor and weapon are getting stronger.

Me: From now on, i will call this place....

"Home"

And anyone who intends to destroy it will die!!!

When i finish my sentence, i fired my particle cannons.

2 large violet beams hit the sea creating a large explosion. The huge splash of water became rain and scraps of abyssal ships was scattered to the sea then sinks. The rain lasted for 3 minutes so... I dunno... I forgot what's its called.

[Admiral's POV]

S-such firepower... No one can live when you're hit by that beam. And the ground... The Recoil of his weapon creates crack to the ground. Now his particle weapons releases steams to its sides.

Y/N's Mouth also releases some steam. His eyes makes Purple trails as he move. He then Look at me. His eyes still purple and followed by purple track of light.

Y/N: Admiral! I will protect anyone to this Naval Base! You can Count! On! Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.4K 31
What if milim and rimuru were in kny? Well, let's find out! Although this includes dangerous ships so read at your own risk! This also contains some...
55.8K 1.9K 62
This is a modern AU Sarumi yaoi shipping story. This book will contain the other two ships, MunaKoto and KurHiro This doesn't have Aura, Kings, nor m...
135K 3.4K 27
Yandere Kenma x reader x Yander Kuroo This is a poly ship TW: Gore, Stalking, Sexual themes, major character death I do not own any of these characte...
673 53 75
German version: https://www.wattpad.com/story/245108094-nimbus-try-i-arpeggio-of-hurt-steel Adult content warning because of blood and language. Eve...