Nalu One shots

Od Mochiiicecream_

Nalu oneshots!! Not updating anymore. I've kinda lost interest in nalu. I still like it very much I'm just no... Více

Dares
Dares pt.2
Lights Out
I like you stupid
Nalu One Shot
Spotter
Dibs
Can you wait until fall?
Nightmare before Halloween Part 1 of 2
Nightmare before Halloween Part 2 of 2
I'd rather have a treat
I miss you
Heated Kisses
Battle of the Holidays
Misunderstanding
Ignored
Fairy Tail Pranks
Detention
A picture's worth a thousand words
Tying the knot
Living Nightmare
Hostage
Itty bitty white bikini
Pocky Day
It's the thought that counts
To Make a Dragon Jealous
Unrestrained Love
Nightmare

Let's make a deal

1.1K 33 10
Od Mochiiicecream_

Let's make a deal

"Thank you very much!" A small blonde girl smiled as she waved to the older couple at the doorway. "We'll see you again when the cookies come in!"

"You have a wonderful day," an older blonde teen said as she grabbed her little sister's hand. "Come on, Michelle. We still have a few more houses to go to."

"Okay!"

The two girls walked to the next house, ready to try to sell more cookies. They spent the morning traveling neighborhood to neighborhood to get as many cookies sold as possible.

"Hello!" Michelle said once the door opened to the next house. "Me and my sister Lucy are selling Girl Scout cookies! Would you like to place an order?"

She glanced up at her older sister, seeing the teen sending her a wink. She had mastered her presentation, much to Lucy's satisfaction. This was the last day to sell cookies before she had to turn in her sheet to the Girl Scout's leader to get counted, so she wanted to spend the whole day working on her sells.

When they finished with that neighborhood, the two girls climbed into Lucy's car to drive to the next. She parked, then turned off the vehicle for them to begin the next round of houses. They were barely out of the car when Lucy heard a voice she hadn't expected to hear, at least not today.

"Yo! What's up Lucy!"

"No..." She shook her head, unaware that her little sister was now staring at her with a weird look. "No no no... Is it really him?"

Lucy glanced up, her suspicions confirmed when her eyes landed on the pink haired guy who seemed to find her at the most bizarre times. Seriously, at this point she felt like he was her Juvia and she was his Gray.

Natsu Dragneel was a pink haired boy who happened to attend the same high school as her. They only met about five months ago. They shared some mutual friends and hung out a few times at group gatherings, but that was about it. Well, aside from the fact that he asked her out at least six times since they met... but who's counting?

As she watched the pink haired boy and a small girl -that for some reason looked familiar to Lucy- walk up to them, Lucy thought about all the reasons she wanted to say yes to going out on a date with him. He was funny, nice, and super cute. Okay... More like drop dead gorgeous, but she would never admit that out loud.

When he flashed her a grin her heart thrummed faster in her chest, then she thought about the single reason she hadn't said yes to him. It was simple. She didn't want to date at this age. There wasn't a rule against her dating, but she didn't want to get tied down to one boy before really experiencing life.

It wasn't Natsu's fault that she had this reason against dating. It had to do more with the horror stories she heard about girls dating too young. She didn't want to become a victim to her stupid heart, so she pushed aside her silly feelings for the boy in favor of sparing her the heartbreak that may or may not come.

"Lucy?"

Said girl already felt her stomach doing flips when he stopped in front of her. "Hi Natsu..."

"Who's this?" He seemed to ignore her as he kneeled down to get to Michelle's height. "Well aren't you pretty," he grinned up at the teenage girl as he said, "just like Lucy."

Michelle blushed, then stepped closer to Lucy due to her embarrassment. "I'm Michelle! Lucy's my sister!"

"What are you two doing out here?" Natsu asked, but then his eyes landed on the sash around Michelle's torso. "Oh..."

Before he could ask, the little girl beside Natsu took over. "Hi Michelle," she started, "are you selling lots of cookies too?"

"Too?" Lucy looked at the girl with blue hair, finally noticing the identical sash. That's when she realized she recognized the girl from some of the Girl Scout meetings she attended with Michelle. "Oh, yeah. We're selling cookies. You're Wendy, right?"

"Yup!" The small girl nodded, smiling as if she were proud to be recognized.

"How do you know my sister?" Natsu asked, standing up to get on Lucy's level.

She shrugged, "after you go to enough meetings you start to pick up on that kind of stuff. How come I've never seen you there before?"

"I haven't gone yet," Natsu looked down at his little sister, seeing her have her own conversation with Michelle. "Usually my dad goes to the meetings, but he's busy so I'm covering for him..."

"I see," Lucy nodded. "Well, we have to go sell mor-"

"Hey!" Natsu beamed, cutting her off. "Let's make a deal!"

"A deal?" Lucy cocked her head.

"Yeah," he nodded fervently. "To see who sells the most cookies!"

The girl barely resisted the urge to groan, knowing well how competitive Natsu could get. She'd seen it a few times when he interacted with their friends, but she'd never faced off against him before. It did sound a little fun.

"Okay, you're on." A glint flashed in Lucy's brown eyes. She felt confident that her and Michelle would come out victorious. "What do I get if I win?"

Unbeknownst to Lucy, Natsu was already forming a scheme. "What do you want?"

"Hmm," Lucy tapped her chin as she thought about it. "If I win, you have to do my chemistry homework for a month."

"Sure," Natsu would have agreed to do that anyway. Chemistry was his favorite subject after all. "Do you want to know what I want if I win?"

Lucy paled. For some reason, she hadn't thought about the chances of him winning. "Wh-what do you want?"

His devilish smirk overpowered his urge to stay in control of his expression when he said, "I want you to go on a date with me."

"Oh gosh," Lucy finally groaned, "not that again... I thought you gave up?" It had been at least three weeks since the last time he tried to ask her out. She honestly thought he accepted the fact that she wasn't going to say yes.

"No way," he shook his head. "I was just waiting for the right time to strike!"

"And you think that's now?" Lucy had to give him points for determination. Never had a boy continuously pursue her after being rejected so many times.

"Of course! You don't stand a chance!"

"Is that a challenge?" Lucy looked down at the paper in her hand, the one with the amount of buyers they had and the number of boxes of cookies they already sold. "So you think you can beat... ninety-four boxes?"

Natsu's grin dropped when he heard that number. "Ninety-four?" He carefully grabbed the paper Wendy was holding to count their total so far. He grimaced, seeing Lucy and her sister had over twenty more than them. "That's nothing! We got this, right Wendy?!"

"Huh?" The little girl looked up, but Natsu was already grabbing her hand to pull her away.

"See you tonight at the meeting!" Natsu called off, ignoring when Wendy told him their dad was supposed to take her. "You're goin' down!"

"That's what you think! It's on!" Lucy shouted, then asked Michelle to get back in the car.

"Why are we leaving?" The little girl asked as she buckled her seat belt.

"We'll let them have this neighborhood. They'll need it if they want to have a chance against us." Lucy drove off, heading to a neighborhood a mile away to create enough space between them. "There's no way we're going to lose!"

"You have got to be kidding me!" Lucy's outburst grabbed everyone's attention at the meeting. It especially caught the attention of a certain pink hair boy who was smirking at her after his little sister's name was announced for selling the most cookies.

Lucy clenched her teeth as she waited for everyone to look away from her before they continued with the meeting. Michelle was announced as the second place winner, but neither her nor Wendy seemed to care as they sat next to each other, whispering back and forth as their friendship grew.

Lucy spent the rest of the meeting with her eyes looking everywhere but at Natsu. She just knew he was still smirking at her. When the meeting was over, Lucy was forced to face the music.

"So," Natsu gave her a toothy grin as he strolled up to the girl he liked, "when are you free for our date?"

She sighed, accepting defeat as she asked, "how's next Saturday?"

"Sounds perfect!" His green eyes gleamed. "Come over to my house at six?"

Lucy crossed her arms over her chest, a huff to her voice when she spoke. "Why do I have to come to you? Isn't the guy supposed to pick the girl up?"

Natsu raised a brow. "Geez Lucy. It's the twenty-first century. Girls don't have to rely on guys like that anymore."

Lucy puffed out her cheeks as she looked away from him. "Whatever..."

"Plus," he started, feeling a little embarrassed for admitting, "I can't pick you up. I get sick in vehicles... Remember?"

"Oh, right," she nodded, remembering how horrible he did the few times she had to ride in the same car as him. "Okay, text me your address. I'll be there at six."

"Awesome!" Natsu pulled out his phone, eager to get this thing started even if he still had a few days before their date. He punched in the address to send to her since they exchanged numbers about a month ago. She told him to only text if he needed something, to which he took as text if you 'want' to talk to Lucy, which he always seemed to want to do.

"I'll see you then!"

"See you then," Lucy agreed, then looked at the clock on the wall. "Well... We better get going. Have a good night."

"You too!" Natsu gave her an adorable wave, then ran off to grab his little sister.

Lucy watched as he scooped her up, resting her on his shoulders before making his way to the exit. She could still hear their laughter even when the door shut behind them.

"Lucy?" Michelle stood next to her older sister, drawing her attention. "Are you upset I lost?"

Lucy smiled at her sister, then grabbed her hand before heading towards the same door Natsu just went through. "Of course not! I think you did amazing!"

That seemed to cheer the little girl up since her face broke out into a childish smile. "I'm glad. I hope you have fun on your date."

Lucy's cheeks tinted pink. "I hope so too..."

Lucy sighed before walking up to the house. She hesitated before knocking, her fists barely hitting the wood to produce a quiet sound. She really didn't want to go through with this, but a deal was a deal... All she had to do was get through this evening, then she was done.

The door swung wide, revealing a grinning pink haired boy.

He was dressed rather nice, much to her surprise. He wore a black button up shirt with black slacks. Of course he still wore that silly white scarf around his neck, and his pants had some stray blue hairs scattered around the material. She ignored that, instead looking at his toothy smile as he greeted her. "Hey Lucy!"

Lucy was dressed a little nicer than she originally intended. Her hair was pulled into a single braid with a few locks loose to frame her face. She wore a simple pink summer dress that went down to her knees, while her feet were adorned in sandals.

"Hi," Lucy said, not meaning for her voice to sound so flat. She tried smiling at him, but she could tell he saw right through it.

"Come in," he shifted out of the way, his grin not faltering, even when he heard her let out another sigh. Natsu knew she didn't want to go out with him, but she hadn't even given him a chance yet. If he could show her a good time, maybe she'd reconsider? It was the hope he needed to carry out the evening.

"So what are we doing for our date?" Lucy asked, eyes scanning the living room as she walked in. From the sound of it, no one else was home, but it was just a guess.

"Dinner and a movie!" Natsu smiled, proud of himself for the idea.

Lucy on the other hand raised a brow. In a sarcastic tone, she thought, 'how original...' She nodded anyway, not wanting to burst his bubble. He won fair and square, so she'd go along with his idea for a date.

She walked further into the living room, seeing it was attached to a dining room. Natsu let her wander around, not minding if she scoped the place out. As she got closer to the dining room, a heavenly smell filled the air. Lucy breathed in deeper to let the aroma wash over her, her mouth already watering as she closed her eyes. "What's that smell?"

"Dinner," Natsu answered, his grin growing when he saw Lucy's reaction.

"Dinner?" She opened her eyes, sending a glance his way. "Did you order something?"

"Nope," he shook his head, walking past her to reach the kitchen attached to the dining room. "I'm cooking."

"You're what?" Her eyes went huge, staring in shock when she saw Natsu walk up to a stove with a pot on it.

He grabbed a slotted spoon, then used it to stir whatever was in the pot. The amazing smell increased, and Lucy's stomach let out an unladylike growl. She blushed and Natsu chuckled. "Glad you're hungry. It should be ready soon." He stole a glance at her, seeing a soft blush tint her cheeks pink.

Natsu looked away, feeling his own face warm up, and not from the hot stove under him. "Go ahead and make yourself at home. We'll be eating on the couch."

Lucy raised a brow at that idea. She was taught to always eat at a table. The very idea of eating on the couch seemed barbaric, but she was forced to go along with this date. Though it was now feeling less like a chore as she saw how much trouble Natsu went through already. She'd never had someone cook especially for her besides her mother, so this would be interesting.

Natsu told the truth when he said dinner would be done soon. He brought in two plates, resting them on the coffee table in front of Lucy before taking off to the kitchen again. Her mouth dropped on its own accord when she saw what he prepared. Natsu cooked Spaghetti Carbonara with a side of roasted asparagus. It looked absolutely tasty, so much so that her brown eyes lit up when she saw it. "Oh wow!"

"Looks good, huh?" Natsu came back, two glasses in hand. He set one beside Lucy's plate. When she cocked her head at the drink, he said, "it's Sparkling Rosemary Limeade... I umm, I thought you might like it..."

Lucy merely looked at it, then picked up the glass to take a sip. As she drank it, he started rambling, "I looked up what drinks would go best with the food, but it only showed me wine options, and we both know we're too young for that... I mean my mom's got a bottle somewhere, but I didn't want to get caught trying to sneak a drink, and also I didn't want you getting mad," he tore his gaze away from her as he continued.

"I didn't want you thinkin' I was tryin' to get you drunk or anything... Because I promise I wouldn't do that, but I wanted something that would taste good with the meal, which I'm hoping tastes good too... I just got the recipe off the internet and I've been cooking it every night since you agreed to the date just so I could get it right by the time you came over..."

Natsu felt sweat trickle down the back of his neck as he admitted, "the first time I tried making this I burnt it, bad. The smoke detector wouldn't shut up, so I had to disconnect the battery, and then the second time I made it I completely forgot the-"

Natsu was silenced when he felt soft fingers touch his lips. He turned to face her, unaware of the bright blush on his face. Lucy smiled at him, but this time it was genuine. "It tastes great," she said, then slowly removed her fingers to set them in her lap. "Thank you."

"Y-you're welcome," he gulped, terrified at the feeling of having her complete attention for the first time. "Umm... Wh-what do you wanna watch?"

Natsu quickly got up, then went over to a DVD rack filled with movies. "We have all kinds. Do you like comedies, or maybe action movies? Or maybe you like romantic comedies? I have some scary ones too..."

Lucy giggled to herself, finding this side of Natsu charming. The boy always acted so collected when they hung out with friends, so it was nice seeing his nervousness. It made him seem more approachable. It also helped that she saw how much trouble he really was going through to make this date go well. He could have easily taken her out to a movie and restaurant, but this felt so much more personal.

"I'll watch whatever you want to watch," Lucy said, trusting Natsu to pick a good movie.

They ended up watching 'Warm Bodies'. Natsu said it had a little bit of everything... Some action, some comedy, and some romance. Lucy was pleased with his choice, eating the delicious food he cooked as they watched the movie about the silly zombie who fell in love with a human.

When their plates were cleared and the movie was over, Lucy stuck around. She found herself lost in conversation after conversation about the most random things. It started out with them talking about their adventures trying to sell cookies with their little sisters, to talking about school and what they wanted to do when they graduated. Natsu said he wanted to be a dragon slayer, causing Lucy to burst into laughter.

Hours passed by, and soon Lucy and Natsu were saying goodnight to each other. He leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the cheek, which she allowed. Before she turned to leave his house, he asked, "hey Lucy?"

"Yeah?" She faced him again, a smile on her face that hadn't faltered all evening since they started watching the movie.

"Do you... umm, do you maybe want to... to do this again?"

Lucy watched as he ran his hand through his pink locks, his eyes staying on her even though it was clear he wanted to avert them. She decided to put him out of his misery instead of waiting to build anticipation. "Yes. I'd love to do this again."

"Really?" His green eyes lit up from her answer. When she nodded her head, he threw a fist into the air. "Alright! I'm all fired up now!"

Lucy let out a giggle, then said, "I'll see you later, Natsu. Text me?"

"Yeah," he nodded, watching as she walked out to the street where her car was parked. She turned to wave at him, seeing that he was already waving back.

She drove home much happier than she was when she drove to his house earlier that day. The date had gone amazingly, and she couldn't wait to see how the second one would go. Natsu really was a fun guy.

"Hello Mr. Dragneel," Lucy greeted when a man answered the door.

The redhead shook his head. "How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Igneel." Then more to himself, he added, "Mr. Dragneel makes me sound old..."

"Hi Igneel," she corrected. "Is Natsu home?"

"He is," the male scooted to the side, letting Lucy through. "He's in his room."

"Thanks," she walked past him, then took her shoes off to set them beside the hallway. She heard Igneel shut the door as she made her way to her boyfriend's room.

Yes. Natsu was now her boyfriend. He had been her boyfriend for a little over a month now. After their first date, Lucy realized that she actually liked spending time with the boy. They went on two more dates before he finally asked her out, to which she -of course- said yes.

She knew it was a risk since she was still scared to get her heart broken, but she felt like Natsu was worth the risk. So far he'd proven himself a great boyfriend, always texting her during the day when he wasn't busy, making time to hang out with her, and occasionally getting her a gift or two, even if they were just small things like ear rings. She appreciated it all.

Lucy slowly opened up the door, immediately getting hit with the scent of her boyfriend and the sound of his music blaring from his speakers. She shifted into the room, wanting to surprise him since he was sprawled out on his bed reading manga. His face was so close to the pages he could smell them. He didn't hear a thing, only startling when he felt a sudden weight on his body.

"Oomph!" Natsu tore the book away from his face, seeing his smiling girlfriend laying on his stomach. Her elbows dug into his ribs, her hands supporting her face.

"Hey," Lucy's smile turned coy when she saw the way Natsu narrowed his eyes. "What?"

"You know what," he moved to sit up straight, forcing her to roll over on the bed in order to avoid getting hurt. He quickly turned off his music so they could talk. His demeanor quickly changed as he moved closer to her, his hands gripping her waist as he pulled her close. "What are you doing here? I thought you were coming over at three?"

Lucy bit her lower lip, instantly catching his attention. She released the pink flesh, whispering a pout. "I just wanted to see you, is that okay?"

A wide grin spread on Natsu's face as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her flush against him. The warmth of his body caused her heart to pound... Or maybe it was the way he was gazing at her... Who knew?

"That's more than okay?" Natsu practically growled before seizing her lips with his, kissing her soft and slow.

Lucy's eyes fluttered closed as she hummed against his mouth. That was, until he started to pull away. She opened her eyes, seeing the nervous glint in his green orbs.

"Kiss me," Lucy started, leaning in closer to the boy. "Please?"

"How could I say no?" He chuckled before sealing her mouth with his own.

Afraid of scaring her off, he went as gentle as he could with her, even if every cell in his body screamed for him to kiss her with all the passion he'd held back for months since meeting her.

His right hand cupped the back of her neck, while his tongue carefully licked at her lips, seeking permission. She parted them, allowing him to invade her mouth. They had experimented with making out before, so Lucy felt a little more confident than when they first started a few weeks ago.

Soon Lucy's tongue was dancing along with his, trying to claim victory. Natsu resisted the urge to smirk against her lips as he calmed down his competitive side, letting her have this win. Hell, she could have anything she wanted as long as he could taste her sweet lips.

Natsu leaned in, making her land softly on her back. He hovered over her, tasting her mouth, tongue, and lips. He wanted more, but he would be patient for her. They were both inexperienced when it came to physical touching, so he didn't want to go too fast. Plus she deserved the best from him. His tongue swept inside her mouth, loving her unique flavor.

"I can't... stop thinking... about... you." He desperately kissed her in between words, savoring her delicious taste. His nose was filled with her normal strawberry scent, but there was an extra smell too. It smelt like strawberries and the ocean breeze. He'd only been to the ocean once when he was a kid, but he'd never forget that smell. And now it clung to Lucy, warming his cheeks as he continued to kiss her.

Lucy ran her fingers through his pink locks, knowing that was one of his weaknesses. The low growl he emitted was enough to drive her crazy. "Me... too..."

Natsu sucked on her tongue, causing her to let out a groan. The vibrations in their mouths were satisfying to say the least. His hand fell on her waist, and he massaged her side. She broke the kiss in favor of air, and moaned something that made his heart leap.

"...Natsu..."

Hearing her moan his name unleashed a dragon that'd been locked away deep inside him. Throwing caution to the wind, he let his pent-up energy get the better of him. He pushed his limits. Natsu's greedy hand went under her shirt, feeling the soft flesh under his fingers. Lucy hummed in his mouth as his hand drifted up her torso. He daringly cupped her breast, kneading it.

Lucy immediately broke the kiss, pushing him away with one hand as the other left his hair. "Natsu," she covered her chest as he sat up, a dazed look in his eyes as he shook his head.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me!" He stood up, backing away from her with his hands raised in a mock surrender. "Please don't be mad!"

"I'm not mad," Lucy giggled, straightening her shirt as she stood up. "You just surprised me."

"I did?"

"Yes," she nodded. "But umm, maybe we should wait a little longer before we do stuff like that..." Lucy's pale skin turned red as she admitted, "I don't think I'm ready for that yet..."

"Of course," Natsu dropped his hands, a nervous smile coming to his face. "I won't do that again... Not unless you want it."

"Thank you," she sat back down on his bed, feeling relieved that he took the news so well. She heard horror stories of guys pressuring girls into going further, or flat out breaking up with them for not putting out. She was glad Natsu wasn't showing her those signs.

Lucy didn't want to, but she would be forced to break up with Natsu if he tried anything like that. Her personal comfort was more important than any boy's need to 'get some'.

Lucy's mouth dropped when she finally looked towards Natsu. Instead of focusing on the sheepish grin on his face, her eyes landed behind him to his dresser. A mountain of cookie boxes were stacked on top.

"What's with all the cookies?" Lucy blinked, confusion clouding her head. "They were supposed to be delivered over a week ago!" She remembered vividly going around the neighborhoods with Michelle to deliver the cookies to all the customers.

A red hue surfaced on Natsu's cheeks as he said, "I know... These are mine..."

"You bought all those cookies?" Lucy asked incredulously. "How many are there?"

Natsu opened his mouth, muttering something under his breath. "Come again?" Lucy asked, seeing the color on his face darken.

"I said," Natsu's voice rose, "thirty-seven..."

Lucy didn't think her jaw could drop anymore. "Why did you-Wait!" Her eyes narrowed as she stood up again. Her hands gripped her hips as she asked, "is that how you won?!"

Natsu couldn't help but give her a cheeky grin. "Sorry..."

"You're unbelievable," she threw her hands into the air, slightly exasperated at his ridiculous antics. " You cheated! Why would you do that?"

Natsu's shoulders dropped, his grin faltering as he admitted, "you wouldn't give me a chance before..."

Lucy saw the way his eyes fell to the floor, his smile long gone. A sigh escaped her when she realized he was right. She wouldn't have given him a chance if it hadn't been for that deal.

Her eyes softened as she strolled over to her sulking boyfriend. Using a finger, she raised his chin so he could meet her gaze. "Can I have a kiss?"

Natsu's eyes widened. "You're not mad?"

"Don't get me wrong," she smiled, leaning in. "I'm furious." Lucy's lips slid over Natsu's as she turned her head, enjoying the feeling of him kissing her back after hesitating for only a second. It was Natsu's turn to close his eyes, savoring the warmth that spread through his heart as the girl he felt so deeply for kissed him, even after finding out his scheme.

When Lucy pulled away, she said, "I forgive you."

Natsu's green eyes lit up, a huge smile taking over his face. "Awesome! Thank you!"

"No problem," she sighed, wondering why she didn't just give him a chance in the beginning. She could have saved him... over one hundred and fifty dollars if she would have just said yes the first time he asked her out on a date. "You sure spent a lot just to get a date with me."

Natsu pressed his forehead against hers as he trapped her in a hug. "You're worth it."

Lucy allowed herself to feel at ease in his arms, enjoying the comfortable moment between the two until Natsu's loud voice rang in her ears. "Do you want to help me eat all these cookies?!"

Lucy dropped her head, letting it rest against his shoulder. "Oh gosh, why did I have to fall for a dork like you?"

Natsu only grinned, squeezing her tighter as he laughed. "Do you regret it?"

"Not even a little bit," she mumbled into his shirt. "I'm just wondering how I'm going to eat these cookies without having to go shopping for bigger clothes right afterwards."

"You are getting pretty heavy... OUCH! Why'd you step on my foot!"

Lucy pulled away from him, huffing as she said, "that's what you deserve!"

"Ah, you know I'm just messing with you."

"Still!" Lucy's cheeks puffed out as she walked over to his dresser. She swiped a box of peanut butter cookies before marching back to his bed.

Natsu watched the entertaining sight, then grabbed a box of mint cookies before joining her on the bed. "Am I still forgiven?" He asked, seeing her rip open the plastic to reach for her first of many cookies.

"Ask me again when I'm done with this box," she answered, her voice muffled from chewing on her treat. "Turn on your tv."

"Okay," he chuckled, then grabbed his remote from his nightstand. He clicked his tv on, then went to his Funimation app to start something for them to watch.

The rest of their evening was spent watching anime and eating cookies, even when both of their bellies were full.

"Hey Natsu?"

"Hmm?"

Lucy looked up at her boyfriend. They were both laying on his bed, her head resting on his chest while one of his arms was wrapped around her waist. "Thanks..."

"For?" Natsu raised a brow.

Lucy placed her head back on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she said, "for being you. I really really like you..."

His heartbeat sped up as his face flushed. "I really really like you too."

"Good."

That was the last word said for a while as the two continued to watch their show, thankful for Natsu's silly idea to buy cookies just so he could get a date with Lucy. She had to admit, she never stood a chance against him.

Notes:

So I don't know if selling Girl Scout cookies has changed since I sold them in elementary school, but the way we did it was we went door to door to get orders, then later we would go back with the cookies to finish the sale, so that's why the story is written like that.

If anyone is interested, this will actually be a story Lucy writes in 'Fairy Tail GO!' Guess how much fun the girls will have with it when they find it? Hehehe... Commence the teasing!

Thank you for reading this one-shot. Let me know what you thought of it? Was it too fluffy? Or not enough fluff? What did you think of Natsu's idea for a date? :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.4K 197 10
── ゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ── ❝ I'M NOT LEAVING YOU ANYMORE. BELIEVE IT, HOLD ON TO ME, NEVER LET ME GO ❞ TOP RANKINGS! #1 - natsudragneel #1 - laxusdr...
4.4K 182 18
This will contain mostly fluff, but we'll see what happens right?!? *NaLu oneshots *and chapters from my book 'In Love with a Dragon Slayer'
74.3K 1.6K 20
A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading!
256K 7.7K 15
Different Collection of NaLu oneshots, All Compiled Into One!