HUNGER GAMES | BTS, BLACKPINK...

By DBBSEOK

24 teens will serve as tributes for the twelve districts of South Korea. They are forced to compete in the Hu... More

THE TRIBUTES
THE REST OF THE TRIBUTES
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]

[6]

2.1K 110 118
By DBBSEOK

blackpinks comeback song issa bop

______

The third day was upon the tributes and the sky above them filled with clouds. Early in the morning a girl weak from hunger walked through the forest lost. Her name was Dahyun and she was not suited to survival. The best that could be said of her was that she had not been killed in the beginning at the cornucopia.

She had not eaten in days and had very little water. As she walked along muttering to herself she thought she heard someone. Stopping to listen she waited. There it was! She heard the sound again, only louder. It was someone's voice and they were calling out for help!

Maybe they have food! Dahyun thought to herself. Starting to run she headed toward the sound of the voice. If this person was calling out for help they were probably injured so she wasn't as worried as she should be. Past tree after tree she continued to hear the voice and it was getting closer. She knew that she must be close now.

Just then as she walked over what appeared to be a pile of leaves she didn't feel anything beneath her feet. She wasn't standing on anything; the ground had left. Gravity took over and Dahyun started to fall.

"Ahhh!" She cried out as she fell into the dark hole. The cry was soon cut off as she reached the bottom. Poor Dahyun had fallen into a trap. A hole someone had dug filled at the bottom with spikes shooting out. The blonde had been stabbed through on multiple points on her body the most prominent right through her mouth.

Someone moved closer to look down. Standing over the pit was the tribute Jin holding a shovel. A cannon went off somewhere in the distance. "That was too easy," he said to himself. "Now to prepare the next one..."

"I think we should go out and look for Jennie." Taehyung announced that afternoon. "Her face hasn't shown up in the sky yet so she should still be alive but I've got a bad feeling. The fact that we haven't run into each other means something probably went wrong."

"Okay," Jisoo nodded. "But what..." she hesitated. "What if she just doesn't want to team up with you? She might attack us."

Taehyung frowned. "Maybe...but I don't think so. If she does then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!" he said giving Jisoo a dumb smile. "Also we need to find more food. These berries won't last; we'll need to find some real food."

"Okay, where should we start?" The shy girl asked.

"We should stick to the safe parts of the forest." He decided. "Then if we don't find anything we can head back here before night so we won't risk sleeping out in the open. Tomorrow we could try somewhere else if we need to."

They left their hiding place a few minutes later. Jisoo followed closely behind Taehyung as they walked through the forest cautiously. She had always had good vision and used it to try to spot anything coming their way. They had been lucky so far but surely they could not avoid their enemies forever.

While Taehyung was doing his best to keep his mouth shut he was having a hard time keeping his feet quiet. He seemed to step on nearly every twig and branch they came across. This only made Jisoo more wary of how they could be attacked at any moment.

"See anything Jisoo?" Taehyung asked without looking back.

"Not really..." She shook her head uselessly.

Suddenly Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks. Because Jisoo had been looking behind them she ran right into his back and fell down. The blonde was focused on something else and didn't seem to have noticed. "Wait! I hear something."

Jisoo listened and heard it too. It sounded like someone was crying out for help.

"Someone's in trouble." Taehyung said. "Maybe it's Jennie!" He then took off running in the direction the cry came from.

"Taehyung wait!" Jisoo called after him as she got to her feet. "I think that was a boy's voice!" But he didn't hear her as he had already run ahead. She quickly ran after him hoping to catch up before someone else did.

The voice was coming from outside the forest and into the thick grass. Taehyung saw this but didn't stop. He ran through the grass and as he did went temporarily out of sight. When Jisoo couldn't see him anymore fear suddenly gripped her heart. She started sprinting toward the last place she had seen him.

"Jisoo stop!" Taehyung cried out. "Don't come over here!"

But Taehyung's warning was too late as Jisoo was running much too fast to come to a complete stop right away. The thick grass suddenly came to an end and Jisoo found herself standing on sand. In front of her was what appeared to be a sandy desert that went on for at least a mile.

But she gave this little thought as she glanced Taehyung standing not twenty feet in front of her. She kept running right toward him and failed to heed his warning.

"Shit! Now we're both trapped!" Taehyung lamented.

Jisoo glanced down at her feet to see they were slightly sunk into the sand. But the sand felt different than normal sand and when Jisoo tried to pick her feet up she realized they were stuck. Her feet were slowly sinking further and further into the sand.

"Quicksand?" She asked in horror. Taehyung nodded.

"We got to get out of here!" The blonde freaked. He tried as hard as he could to move toward the edge.

"Don't move!" Jisoo warned him. "You'll only sink faster!"

"If I could just get to the edge I could grab something and pull us out!" He said straining to move. Jisoo's advice had been right and he was already sunk up to his knees. The shy girl looked around trying to come up with some method of escape but didn't see any way out.

Just then a boy walked into view. In his hands he carried a shovel. Jisoo thought he looked pleased when he saw them caught in the trap.

Taehyung spotted the boy. "Help! You gotta help us out of here!"

The brunette blinked. "No, I don't think so. For you see, that's my trap your stuck in."

"You bastard!" Taehyung yelled uselessly at him. His hands were clenched into fists and he waved them around angrily.

Suddenly Jin winced in pain and clutched the left side of his face with his hand. "Arggh! Hold on mother, you'll get to see them die. Yes, then I'll feed you..."

Taehyung gaped at this strange behavior before turning to Jisoo. "This guy...he's not normal."

Jisoo ignored this comment to focus more on their present situation. "Taehyung can you reach the edge?"

He shook his head. "I can't! I'm up to my waist now so I can't even move my legs!" Jisoo noticed the intense look of fear on his face as he said this.

"Die! Just die already!" Jin shouted at them. "Mother is getting impatient..."

Just then as Jin was yelling at Jisoo and Taehyung he was suddenly hit from behind and knocked onto the ground. Flipping over he saw the tribute Jungkook standing over him carrying a sword.

"Hold still and this won't hurt." He said bringing the sword up above his head. He brought it down intending to slash through Jin but the teen had rolled over and avoided the blow.

Jungkook quickly slashed at him again and Jin barely had time to bring the shovel he was holding up to defend him. "You die too!" Jin shouted at the newcomer. "You'll all die to feed mother!"

"I don't think so!" Jungkook pulled his sword back and sent a kick right at Jin. Once again he tried to use the shovel to shield him but Jungkook's kick knocked the shovel into the air. As it fell back to the ground it landed right near the quicksand. The top half in, the lower half out.

Jin tried to reach for something at his side but he wasn't quick enough. Jungkook thrust his sword straight into Jin's belly. The sharp blade punctured the skin and the sword sank inch by inch through his middle until it came out of his back.

Jin gasped in pain and surprise and gazed down at the sword protruding from his stomach. Jungkook's hands still gripped the end of the handle and for a moment he paused just like Jin. His composure momentarily lost at what he had done.

But a few seconds later he regained himself and quickly pulled the sword out of Jin's body. There was surprisingly little blood for such a horrible wound. As soon as the sword came out Jin's body didn't have the strength left to withstand gravity and he fell onto the sand.

"No...mother...must...can't..."

A cannon went off in the distance.

Jungkook quickly looked away from Jin's corpse. Instead he saw Taehyung and Jisoo being swallowed up by the quicksand. He said nothing; knowing they would soon be dead without his help. He sheathed his sword before running off toward the thick grass.

Taehyung's fingers grasped the edge of the shovel that had once belonged to Jin. "I got it Jisoo!" He told the shy girl. The quicksand was already up to his stomach and he did not have much longer. Pulling the shovel up above his head he turned it over so he was holding the handle.

"I hope this works..." Using what strength he had Taehyung slammed the metal part down into the sand outside the quicksand. By luck or fate the metal dug into the sand and Taehyung was able to push it down further. Making sure it was secure he used it to pull himself up and out of the quicksand.

"I did it..." He said breathing heavily.

"Taehyung help!"

He stood up; his legs were still wobbly. "I'm coming Jisoo." Standing right on the edge he bent down to his knees and extended his arms as far as he could so Jisoo could reach the handle part of the shovel.

Jisoo reached out with her fingers and tried to grab the shovel but her fingers grasped only air. "I can't reach!" She despaired. "My arms aren't long enough!"

"You have to try harder!" Taehyung told her.

"I can't..."

"You have to try!" He yelled at her. "Please Jisoo; I can't do this without you! Please try!"

Nodding the shy girl used all her strength to push herself forward despite sinking even quicker. This time her fingers grasped the handle and she curled them around the metal. "I got it!"

"Hold on! I'll pull you out!" Digging his feet into the sand Taehyung used all his strength to pull Jisoo out. It took a full minute of strenuous pulling but he managed to get her out.

Both were wet and tired as they tried to catch their breath on the sand. "Jisoo... we got to go." Taehyung said. "That Jungkook guy thinks the quicksand killed us but if he doesn't hear the cannon go off he might come back."

"Alright," Jisoo said pulling herself to her feet.

"Can you make it?"

"I'll be fine." She reassured him. They both made their way as quickly as they could to the high grass. Once they got there they fell to their knees and crawled on their stomachs knowing anyone looking over the grass wouldn't be able to see them.

Eventually they made their way back to the forest where they managed to climb a tree. Both mentally and physically exhausted they fell asleep hungry hoping desperately that they wouldn't be spotted.

It was the next day. Jimin sat alone in a cave he and Rose and recently found. She had gone out looking for food while he stayed behind. He was currently trying to sharpen a piece of wood he had found with his knife to make a stake. The lazy teen had told Rose to be extremely careful and to run rather than fight but he had not expected her back so soon.

So when Rose came running into the cave Jimin suspected something had gone wrong. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she waved away his concern. "It's not me. When I was out looking for food I saw someone. It was the girl tribute from district two. She seemed hurt but not dying. What should we do?"

"We could go kill her if that's what you want." He said with a straight face.

"What? No, I mean what if we make her an ally?"

"Not a whole lot of people want to have allies in the games you know." He answered her. "Plus if she's injured she won't be of any use to us."

"Don't be so heartless!" Rose said looking offended.

"Fine, we'll go take a look but that's all. If I say it's too dangerous then we leave got it?" Rose nodded. Jimin stood up and pocketed the wooden stake he had made before leaving the cave with the brunette.

Once they were out of the cave Rose took the lead. Trying her best to remember exactly where she had found the girl she led Jimin the best she could. Since she hadn't gone too far it only took about five minutes to get there.

"She's right through this clearing." Rose exclaimed before running into the clearing.

"Rose wait!" But Jimin's cry was too late as she was already going. Grumbling to himself he ran after her. But he did not have to go far as she had come to a complete stop. Once he made his way over to her he saw exactly why.

The girl that Rose had spotted earlier was Mina. At the time she had been injured but still alive. This was no longer the case as three separate arrows had pierced the brunette in the back. She was lying on her stomach with her face to the ground as another girl stood over her.

As Jimin took all this in a cannon went off in the distance.

"Oh hello there." Jihyo said as she caught sight of the two. She smirked at the sight of what she believed to be easy prey. Jimin however didn't think she seemed to be doing well herself. Her skin still had angry red marks from when she was stung, her clothes were ripped in places and she could only see from one eye.

"But...she was one of you!" Rose said surprised at this sudden turn of events.

"That alliance is dead." Jihyo answered. "Had she been in good condition I may have offered to team up with her but she was weak so she was nothing but prey." Jihyo pulled her bow back up and reached for an arrow. "But now I've found new prey..."

Jimin whipped his head back to face Rose. "Rose run!" he yelled as he turned around and grabbed the girl by the arm. She soon caught on and starting run as fast as she could.

"Go ahead and run!" Jihyo said pointing the arrow at one of the two teens. "But you won't get far..."

Dead: Nayeo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Jinyoung, Sana, Momo, Yugyeom, Yoongi, Bambam, Mark, Dahyun, Jin, Mina

Alive: Namjoon, Jisoo, Jihyo, Jackson, Jungkook, Lisa, Jimin, Rose, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jennie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 496 30
The story is about 7 boys & girls. They meet after many years. Hope you all enjoy ______________________________________ Ships-: Jinsoo Yoonyeon M...
156K 6.2K 100
Sequel to REIMAGINED COMPLETED 26/01/20 Warning: very triggering topics
25.9K 1.1K 23
-THRILLER HIGH SCHOOL FF- The bullies of Seoul high school thought that they could get away from a murder but could they? . . . >Look at you, you're...
1.2M 53.4K 88
( ๐—ง๐—”๐—˜๐—ž๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ) โœŽ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017