My billionaire boss!

By sopphhieexo

More

My billionaire boss!
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12;
Thank you!
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
chapter 15:
Thank You
chapter 16
Sorry guys:(
Chapter 17:
??
Chapter 18
Warning!!

Chapter 4:

19.8K 492 8
By sopphhieexo

(Kaylee POV)

"I'm so sorry daddy! I have too." I said to papa. I felt awful because I was meant to go with him for his first meeting with the surgeon who will be operating on him. And I'm still not happy with Jamie. Nobhead. I have a life and he's not involved.

-

(Jamie pov)

"Ok just act normal!" I tried telling myself this hoping it would work. Nope still the same.

If kaylee wasn't so beautiful we wouldn't have this problem..

Short chapter:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 30
The Crighton family has been the cause of scandal and heartache for Bobbi Miller ---and she wants revenge. All she has to do is seduce the sinfully a...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.1M 4.7K 5
**Contain mature scenes not suitable for young readers** A strong-willed, independent Haley Santorini started having the life she wanted. Her name be...
286K 7.2K 17
( End of Season 1) /Season two will be released soon./ Monterey Williams is a sweet, loving and caring woman yet sometimes difficult to deal with. L...