Adopted By One Direction✔️

By ariellestories

They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a... More

UNDER EDITING - IMPORTANT
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄🎁
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chaptet 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 47

3.6K 93 75
By ariellestories

I groan softly as I turn changing my position. I lay there for a few minutes before I sit up and open my eyes.

I was in the living room. Events from last night came flooding back. I yawn and cover my mouth.

"Look who's finally woken up." I head Zayn's voice say." I look around and see him walking down the stairs.

"Where did Blake go?" I ask confused as to why he wasn't next to me.

"He went to school." Zayn says and sits on the loveseat. I slowly nod. "He was going to wake you up and say bye but I advised him not to so he left."

I run a hand through my hair. "Where's everyone else?" I lay back on the couch and get under the covers again.

Zayn chuckles at me before he says "Louis went out to handle some business. Liam is hanging out with a girl. Harry and Niall are upstairs." He says then grabs the remote and changes the tv.

I nod a little and look at the time as he flips through the channels. It's 12:36. This is the latest I have ever slept.

I hear footsteps and look towards the stairs to see Harry and Zayn walking down the stairs.

"My sleeping beauty has finally woken I see." Niall says making me smile a little.

I nod. "So what are we doing today?" I question bored.

"Well that is up for you three to decide. I have a date with Perrie to get ready for." Zayn says and gets up going upstairs.

"Tell her I said hey for me." I tell him as he walks away. He nods as he walks into his room.

I look at Harry and Niall as they plop beside me on the couch.

"So what do you want to do today?" Niall asks.  I shrug and lean my head on his shoulder.

"You?" I question as I yawn again.

"Why don't we go walking around L.A.?" Harry says smiling. "It'll be fun plus you've here for around 8 months and still haven't seen it." I nod listening to him.

"Alright let's do it." Harry smiles and kisses my cheek then I get up and wrap myself in the blanket and go up the stairs.

I hear them laughing at me but I keep going. Once I get to the top I see Zayn walking out of his room. He shakes his head at me. I smile then go into my room.

I shut the door and drop the blanket on my bed before going into my bathroom and run water for a shower.

I take my hair out of my ponytail and look at it for a while as the water gets hot.

I take my clothes off and hum quietly to myself.

She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits
She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made

I get in the shower and wash my hair still singing.

She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving
You know, covergirls eat nothing
She says beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything
What's a little bit of hunger?
I could go a little while longer, she fades away
She don't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface

"Alyssa?" I abruptly stop singing when I hear a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I say as I put shampoo in my hair.

"I'm leaving you gonna be okay?" Zayn's voice says.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Have fun with Perrie." I say then hear footsteps retreating from the door.

I quickly finish washing my hair and everything else before I get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body then my hair.

I open the door and walk into my closet. I hum one of the those the boys used to song to me quietly as I look for some clothes.

I put on some jeans and a random shirt. I put my shoes on then take my hair out the towel I walk out of my closet passing the mirror. I stop in my tracks and walk back looking at myself.

I had gained some weight. My hair is longer. Skin is brighter than what it was. Funny how things can change in eight months.

I run a hand through my wet hair. I hold it up and watch as it falls to my waist.

"Alyssa? You done yet?" I hear Niall's voice yells from outside my door.

"Yeah.. just have to grab something." I yell back. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before I walk out of my room.

I go into Louis's room and into his closet. I grab one of his sweatshirts then walk out. I go into the rest of the boys room. I find another sweatshirt in Zayn's room then walk out.

I walk downstairs and stand in front of Harry and Niall. "Which one?" I hold up the sweatshirts.

They both laugh at me and shake their heads. I frown. "Neither?" I look to the sweatshirts. I thought they looked nice.

"Not that love. Just that we think you might have a slight obsession with Louis and Zayn." Harry says with Niall chuckling.

I blush a little. "To be fair I looked in all of your closets." I poke my tongue out.

"Wear Zayn's." Niall says and I nod throwing Louis' on the couch before I put Zayn's on. It fits me slightly too big but that's okay. It smells like him a little like smoke. But it's tolerable.

"Come on. Paul and Jesse are waiting for us." Niall says and we walk outside. Harry locks the door and we start walking down the street.

I had asked them if they wanted to take the car but they said you don't get the real experience by taking the car. I don't get it but whatever.

As we walk down the street I am looking around enjoying the scenery. Niall is talking with Jesse and Harry is on his phone. Paul is walking in front of me.

I catch up to him and he looks down at the sudden noise. I will admit he still scares me just a little. "H-hey Paul." I say and smile lightly up at him.

"What can I do for you Miss Alyssa?" He smiles back as we walk. I shake my head.

"Nothing. You just looked lonely so I'm being a friend." He chuckles and nods.

"Well thank you for that." He says. I smile and nod walking next to him.

"Alyssa come here we are taking a photo." I hear Harry's voice say. I look back to see him and Niall in pose stance. I run over and hop on Niall's back. I actually almost fell off when he didn't catch me at first.

Harry takes the picture. Then takes another one with us making goofy faces.

Once he finishes I jump off of Niall's back.

"Alyssa what's your twitter name?" Harry asks. I turn to him confused.

"My what?" I say looking at him weird.

"You know twitter. Social media. Internet." I shake my head.

"I don't have one." I say simply shrugging.

"Is that why you don't carry your phone?" Niall says pulling my phone out of his pocket.

"I guess?" I say confused. "I just don't see the point." I shrug.

I am suddenly pulled into a death hug by Harry. "Oh my poor innocent little baby. Such a sad world." He says. He's over exaggerating just a lot.

"Can't breathe Harry." I say hitting him I feel him being pulled off me. I look behind him and see Jesse. I smile at him and mouth thank you.

He takes my so called phone from Niall and opens it. Seeing it hadn't been open since they put their numbers in.

He download a whole bunch of stuff then starts explaining to me everything he downloaded. And let me tell you, there is a lot.

We finally reach downtown L.A. I look around at the beautiful palm trees and y'all buildings. We go around everywhere seems like. Taking lots of pictures.

I even begged Paul and Jesse to get in a picture and they finally did.

After a few hours we stop at a food truck and get some food.

We had ran into some fans as well. Only a small group though. The boys would be so jealous about our day.

Niall and Harry take a picture of their food and of me as I'm sitting across from them.

I then hear something go off and notice it was my phone.

@NiallOfficial and I finally showed @Alyssa_TMPHS L.A. I'm pretty sure she loved it :) [also go follow her!]

"Yes I did live it Harry." I giggle and smile at him as I eat some fries.

We eventually finish then decide to head back home as it was late. We hadn't heard from the boys all day. They were either busy or freaking out. Niall and Harry only went on their phone to take pictures which I told them was insane but they didn't listen to me.

We walked back home I was on Jesse's back which was a little weird considering he is my bodyguard but that's okay.

I never knew that until today but he was my personal bodyguard. He's really funny when he's not standing there blocking fans though.

We eventually arrive back to the house. I make Harry carry me inside cause I was "tired." I wasn't really tired just didn't feel like walking.

Once the front door is shut footsteps are heard and I'm soon picked up from Harry and into who I believe is Louis telling by the stripes.

I groan a little getting dizzy. He puts me down. "I haven't seen you all day! Did you have fun?" Louis asks and I nod slightly. I hold my head still feeling like I'm moving.

"Yeah it was fun. We were around L.A." I say then stretch.

I look behind me to see Liam. Who looks a little disappointed. When he makes eye contact with me he covers it and pulls me into a hug.

"We are glad you had fun." He kisses my cheek.

"Is that Zayn's sweatshirt?" Louis asks confused.

I blush and nod. "Yes?" I say looking up at him. "I have to get a picture of this." Louis says laughing then takes a picture of me.

I blush. Why is everyone taking pictures of me today. "Because you are too cute. And I like having pictures of my little girl." Louis says patting my head.

"You have more?" I say staring at him in shock. He laughs then nods. I pout. Why didn't I know about this.

"I'll be in my room if you lads need me." Liam says then walks up the stairs.

We watch him then look around. "We need to start planning Liam's birthday party." Liam says.

They nod. I feel bad that I don't really know when their birthdays are but they know mine and every little thing about me. I'm gonna make Li breakfast on his birthday.

"What day is his birthday?" I ask.

"The 29th of August." Harry says. I nod and think. I can ask him what his favorite thing for breakfast is then make it for him.

"Alright. Well I'm going to my room. I'm pooped." I say standing up. They nod and continue talking about what to do for Liam's birthday.

I need to something more but what?

---------

GUYS. I had wrote a really long chapter. And it was 40 something pages. I had cut it into 2 different chapters this being one of them and the other part is the next chapter but we are at 98.3K and oh my goodness. That is all I have to say, literally. Well I will see you guys next week with another chapter. Have fun! Stay Beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.3K 41
You know, I've never been the most normal girl. I only have one friend, I'm not interested in normal things, and I live in an orphanage. Yup, I'm an...
14.7K 561 20
The thing is, Louis was a worrier. He always had been and probably always would be. With his past, it was kind of inevitable. He worried about everyt...
19.8K 834 45
My name is Stephanie Lynn Roberts. I'm 14 years old. I'm an orphan. My parents were killed in a house fire when I was 6. I had no family close by and...
81.9K 1.1K 18
Emily Wilson. Only four years old, with eyes bluer than the sky, that shined bright with life and happiness, and hair yellower than the sun. She had...