Lotr and hobbit imagines

Door AnaBlanchard

Those are just some imagines with the lotr and hobbit boys. I take requests too and please excuse any mistake... Meer

Legolas Part 1
Legolas Part 2
Legolas Part 3
Kili imagine Part 1
Kili imagine Part 2
ISIDAR Part 1
ISIDAR Part 2
ISIDAR Part 3
ISIDAR Part 4
Preference #3
Preference #1
Preferences #2
Princess of Rivendell PART 1
Princess of Rivendell PART 2
Some habits never change
Some habits never change Part 2
(Boromir imagine) Punch him. That's how men say hello.
(Boromir) Punch him. That's how men say hello.
Eomer Out of nowhere

Some habbits never change Part 3

561 14 25
Door AnaBlanchard

Requested by @TheSceneBeane. Thank you so much for requesting! <3

"Hey I think she's starting to wake up...." She heared one of the men say as she started gainning back her consciousness.

Although snow was all around them she wasn't feeling cold someone was keeping her warm holding her close to his chest. She could feel the rhythm of his heartbeat on her cheek. She knew that heartbeat she had felt it again. Legolas... It had to be him... His hand on her cheek gave her a comforting feeling that almost drew her back into a deep slumber when Aragorn's voice pulled her out of the darkness and she slowly started opening her eyes.

"Lillie? Wake up Lillie!" He raised his voice giving her small pats on her cheek trying to wake her up. At first she couldn't see anything but a few blury figures standing over her but slowly her vision came back to normal.

"W-What happened?" She asked and sat up straight blinking. Everyone relaxed and smiled when they were sure she was fine. There was a small cut on her forhead but nothing too serious. The snow had made the blood stop and with Gandalf's help she was now fine.

"You gave us a fright my dear child..." Gandalf said gently patting her on the head smilling.

"What? Why? The last thing I remember is that terrifying voice that caused an avalanche." She was still confused.

"The avalanche dragged you down, you hit your head on a rock and I saved you...again." She recognized the annoying but oh so silvery voice coming from behind her as it's owner helped her up.

She groaned as she tried to keep her balance. "Wonderful... I just gave him one more excuse to mock me AND make me look like a child!" She thought to herself. Her cheeks almost matched the crimson of her wound when she realized his hands still hadn't left her waist. He was still holding her close to him making her whole body stiff.

As if he sensed it, Aragorn stepped in and pulled her out of Legolas' arms. She released a breath she didn't realise she was holding but at the same time felt disappointment at the loss of his touch.

"Anyway we are very happy you are alright Lillie. Now we should get away from here before it's too late." As soon as Aragorn said this a new arguement about which way they should take erupted. Lillie shook her head in disappointment and shouted.

"HEY!" Everyone stopped and looked at her in surprise. She was always so calm and quiet and they didn't think she could ever yell at anyone, let alone everyone...

"Are you serious? Why are we fighting in a time like this? Is this how bonded we are?" Some of them hang their heads low when she said that and some remained surprised. Legolas on the other hand kept looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. She couldn't tell if he was anoyed or if he was actually listening to her.

"I say we get the hell out of here and THEN discuss which road we should take." She said letting out a sigh of disappointment. Nobody spoke for a few seconds. She looked at Legolas again and he was still looking at her. For a moment she saw a hint of admiration in his eyes but of course when she looked again she saw that same frustrating look that kept his emotions hidden.

"I hate to admit but the woman is right..." Boromir said almost bitterly.

"I say let the ring bearer decide." Gandalf said and everyone turned to Frodo waiting for an answer.

It took him a few long moments before he could answer. Lillie felt a strange feeling of unease as she looked at him. She saw that it took a lot of his courage to put his decision into words.

"We will go through the mines." He said holding his head high.

And so they took the road to the mines of Moria...

Finally after a long tiring way they reached Moria. "The walls of Moria..." Gimly said as if he couldn't believe they were standing in front of the gate. The moonlight shone upon the gates of Moria revealing an old riddle. Gandalf read it out loud.

"It reads. The door of Durin. Speak friend and enter."

Gandalf begun chanting an ancient entry spell. His imposive voice echoed through the trees and everyone waited for the door to open but.... nothing happened.

Clearing his throat he gave it another try. Still nothing... Even after several more tries nothing changed. The door didn't move an inch. Lillie was sitting alone on a rock trying to concentrate and find a way to help solve the riddle but she couldn't.

She was too distracted by a specific pair of ocean eyes boring into her back. She hesitated for a minute before turning to look behind her. She knew he was staring at her. But why? Why was he staring at her with so much reproach? She returned her gaze to the water in front of her and as far away from him as she could. She let out a sigh and leaned her head on her hands slightly pouting like a little girl who had just dropped her candy. Lillie felt her heart sink when her thoughts refused to let go of his dazzling form. Oh and that stern look of his pulled her even closer to falling hard for him. She was pulled out of her thoughts by a spalshing sound and when she looked at where the noise was coming from she saw Merry throwing rocks in the water. "Oh that can't be good..." She thought to herself. Aragorn seemed to notice too and before the little hobbit could throw another rock in the suspiciously calm water he stopped him.

"Do not disturb the water..." He said with an advisory look on his face and Merry nodded. A few more minutes passed in silence until an idea dawned to her.

"Hey, what if we're trying to open the gate with the right word but in the wrong language?" She said and went closer to Gandalf.

"And what language do you think we should use? Black speech maybe?" Legolas mocked her. She tighten her fists angry but kept silent not wanting to escalate the situation. Right now they needed to focuse on opening the door.

"No Lillie is right! What is the word for friend in elvish?" Frodo shot up from his seat and asked Gandalf.

"Melon..." As soon as Gandalf said the word the door started opening and everyone cheered.

"Well done you two..." Boromir said and ruffled both their hair.

"Boromir...." She said annoyed as she entered the mines with the others. Once they stepped inside they knew that something was off. Gandalf lit his staff and everyone stood still and gasped at the sight before them.

"This is not a mine... This is a tomb... EVERYONE OUT!" Boromir yelled and they all rushed out but little did they know that they'd soon regret it. Suddenly a scream echoed in their ears. It was frodo. Not a minute had passed since they exited the mines and the watcher in the water found the chance to extend it's enormous disgusting tentacles and snatch Frodo by his leg lifting him high in the air. Lillie pulled her bow and started shooting arrows at the monster along with Legolas as the others tried to fight against it too. Aragorn ran towards it in the water and started slashing the creature. Boromir did the same. Luckily Boromir was able to completely cut off the tentacle that held Frodo and caught him when he fell.

"Back into the mines!" Legolas shouted as they rashed inside. Him and Lillie were left last as they kept shooting arrows at it.

"Get in!" He yelled pushing her inside. He entered last as he tried to cover her. The watcher followed them out of the water and reached for the gate making it colapse. Big heavy rocks covered the only entrance and exit they knew leaving them only one choice, to move forward.

"Now we move forward..." Gandalf said as if he was trying to arm himself with bravery too. Without even thinking and out of pure instinct Legolas pulled Lillie closer to him by the forearm. He himself didn't realise what he was doing until it was too late... He kept a straight face and without even looking at her he spoke.

"Stay close." She was surprised but she managed to nod. She felt his hand still wrapped around her forearm. She didn't even hear Gandalf's warning about an ancient beast living in the shadows of Moria. His touch flamed her skin. His fingers were burning their mark on it as he kept a firm grip on her. He didn't let go until they reached Balin's resting place. Gimly ran towards it and kneeled down weeping for his beloved cousin. There was also another skeleton leaning on the tomb. A big dusty book was laying in it's hands. Gandalf took it and begun reading out loud the very last lines.

"They have taken the bridge, the main hall has fallen. We cannot hold for long. We cannot get out. We cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming." He slowly closed the book as he finished the last sentance. Chills ran down her spine as she thought how awful this person's last moments must have been. Filled with fear and dispair. Her thoughts must have been evident on her face as Legolas slowly stepped closer to her making sure she or anyone else wouldn't notice. He had no idea why he felt such a need to protect a girl he absolutely disliked. There was something enchantingly strange about that woman that intimidated him and at the same time lit a fire inside him that threatened to burn everything in it's pass. Maybe she wasn't as bad as he thought. Or maybe she knew exactly how much she affected him and just enjoyed playing with him. His heart dropped at the thought. Without warning a loud metal noise rebounded on the walls of Moria followed by another louder one.

"Fool of a Took!" Gandalf snapped at Pipin. Apparently he was messing around when he accidentaly knocked over a skeleton down a well. Not long after, they heared the screeches and shouts of orcs coming closer to them.

"Orcs!" Legolas said and everyone pulled out their weapons ready for a fight. Boromir ran to barricade the door and as soon as he reached it a couple of arrows impaled the wooden door right next to his head.

"They have a cave troll..." He said and quickly closed the door. With the help of the others they barricaded it with anything they could get their hands on. Of course it wasn't enough. As soon as the orcs reached it, the door started to give in. They kept tearing large pieces of the wood open and Lillie decided to take advantage of it. When she had a clear shot she started shooting killing a couple before the door comepletely gave in granting access to the enemy. The fight erupted immediately and shortly after the cave troll barged in too.

"Oh great! As if the orcs alone weren't enough..." She whispered more to herself than the others and ran towards the hobbits. She was right to do so. The troll went right after Frodo. She joined this company to take him safely to Mordor and that's what she intended to do. Protect the hobbits at all costs and that was her chance to do it.

"Run!" She yelled at the hobbits as she turned towards the troll and started shooting again. One of her arrows pierced right through it's eye making it roar so loud at her that she had to cover her ears. The troll tried to swipe her with it's filthy hand but she managed to avoid it.

"Lillie!" She heared Frodo screaming for her. He was cornered by a tall ugly orc. She didn't waste any time and pulled out her daggers moving quickly. The orc roared at her and lifted his axe ready to strike but she was quicker. She did a wall run and landed right on his shoulders stabbing him on the head and then effortlessly backfliped back on her feet.

"Stay close to me." She said and he nodded.

"Lillie watch out!" Frodo yelled. It was the last thing she heared before everything started spinning. This time the troll got her and sent her flying on a wall. Although she didn't lose her conciousness her head was spinning like crazy. Every sound and movement was heavier and there was a thin painful ringging in her ears. With blury vision and weak knees she tried to get to Frodo who was cornered from the troll again. She couldn't really see what was going on but she heared Frodo's piercing scream and instandly knew that she had failed her mission. Now everything stopped around her and she found herself kneeling on the ground as her vision cleared a little bit. Frodo was lying on the ground while the others killed the last orcs. Legolas took down the troll and rushed past her to Frodo. He didn't notice she was hurt.

"No..." She whispered with tears filling her eyes and colapsed on the ground.

Once they saw that Frodo was alright they relaxed. Sam turned happily towards Lillie to tell her the good news when he saw her laying on the ground. Blood staining her face.

"Lillie!" Sam yelled catching Legolas' attention instandly. He was kneeling next to her in no time collecting her in his arms. There was blood coming out of her ear and nose. She didn't seem seriously hurt but it was enough to make her loose her balance for a while. "Stupid girl..." He said in a low worried voice as he touched her face.

"What happened?" He asked Frodo.

"She saved me master elf. It is my fault..." Frodo said looking down.

"What happened Frodo?" He asked sternly this time while Galdalf took care of her.

"She tried to protect me when the troll came after me and it threw her on the wall, then it stabbed me. I'm sorry..." He said and Legolas nodded.

"I-I'm sorry..." That was the first thing she said letting the tears flow out of her eyes. She didn't even hear Frodo.

"Why are you sorry child?" Gandalf asked caressing her hair.

"I failed you... I failed Frodo, I couldn't protect him and now he's dead..." Her voice cracked upon saying the last sentance.

"I'm here Lillie. Look, I'm fine." He said and went over to her.

"Frodo?" She was wide eyeded. Her frown turned into a wide stunning smile when she saw him and pulled him into a tight hug which he returned. "You really are fine! How?" She asked still smiling.

"Mithrill..." He showed her.

"Ahem... if you two don't mind we should get going if we don't want to become dinner for orcs." Boromir said and they stood up. Everyone smiled at her. Everyone but one of course. Legolas. He hadn't said a word and he didn't look very happy. More like he would like nothing more than to give her a good spanking as if she was a badly behaved child.

She was still dizzy but at least now she could walk. She went to walk but as soon as she moved she felt someone grab her arm and turn her around. She came face to face with him. His eyes were staring right through hers and he made it hard for her to not pass out again, this time because of her rapid heartbeat.

"From now on you stay close to me. No trying to be a hero. No getting into trouble." He said strictly. He looked like he could barely contain himself from bursting into a yelling fit so she decided to just nod like an obidient wife and not provoke him. "And of course we are not done yet. Just wait until we get out of here and that is a promise..." He said with a threatening look on his face. Oh that look... It gave her so many mixed feelings. It fraustrated her in the sweetest way. She could literally kiss the breath out of him right now but she kept silent and followed him as they run. His hand was still firmly wrapped around her arm and he held her so close that their hips would brush against each other every now and then.

Orcs started swarming the place surrounding them. Legolas pulled her flush against him.

"Hold me and don't you dare move an inch away!" He shouted at her over the hideous orc screeches. She didn't dare to disobey him and he moved her behind him as she instantly wrapped her arms around his waist. He kept shooting arrows at the orcs but still stole a few glances behind him to make sure she was fine.

All of a sudden the orcs begun to retreat back in the shadows and a loud steady thud thud echoed throughout the great halls. As if he sensed her fear he lowered his bow and reached behind him for her waist.

"What is this new devilry?" Boromir asked. Lillie could sense Gandalf's discomfort as he kept staring at the growing fire-like light coming towards them.

"A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world, this foe is beyond any of you..." Legolas' hand glided towards Lillie's as Gandalf spoke. "Run!" Gandalf yelled and Legolas grabbed her hand at once as they took off for the bridge of Khazad dum.

~Time Skip to Lothlorien~

Gandalf's loss took a great toll on everyone. They didn't even have the time to mourn him. Of course Lillie wasn't off the hook yet but given the situation, Legolas decided to leave that deed for later. Besides they were both devastated by Gandalf's death. They rested for a few minutes and then headed to the safety of Lothlorien. There they were greeted by it's great guard. Haldir. Lillie studied him as he and Aragorn negotiated the fellowship's passing through Lothlorien. He was tall and build. Half of his long blond hair was tied back into a fine fishtail braid while the rest ran freely on his broad shoulders. She caught him stealing a few glances at her and looked away. Legolas though didn't. He noticed how Haldir took a special interest in her since the first moment. His stare was hard and judging. If they didn't need his help so much right now he would have already pinned him to the ground. But he chose wisely to remain calm.

Finally Haldir agreed to lead them to Galadriel and Celeborn. He casually walked over to where Lillie was sitting and with a warm smile he offered her his hand. Legolas's jaw clenched and his hands formed strong fists as she took Haldir's hand and got up.

"Follow me." He said still looking at her as he motioned to the others as well. Legolas didn't even realise when his feet moved him next to Lillie. His blood was boiling with anger and with what could have been jealousy. He let the others pass them before he roughly turned her around to face him.

"I see you haven't lost any time." He spat angrily at her.

"About what?" She asked confused. He just scoffed at her and stomped away leaving her totaly confused. "What did I do to anger him now?" Boromir who had seen everything whispered to Aragorn.

"A woman my friend, is much more powerful than any ring..."

"So you see it too huh...?" He said smirking.

"There's nothing more obvious than their feelings for eachother." Boromir said smiling and kept walking.

"Caras Galaton, the heart of elvendom on earth, realm of the lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of light." Haldir said as everyone took in the beautiful sight before them. A little while after and they reached their destination.

There she was... Galadriel, lady of light. The first time Lillie saw Galadriel swore that no light could ever shine brighter than her and kept that same thought for every time she saw her again.

~Time skip to Amon Hen~

They had already passed the great Argonath when they decided to rest until nightfall.

"We cross the lake at nightfall, hide the boats and continue on foot. We approach Mordor from the North." Aragorn said as he sat down. Lillie just nodded and sat down as well. The hobbits decided it was a good time to have a meal and recover their strengh, Gimly was smoking on his pipe, Frodo decided to take a walk alone, Legolas kept stabbing Lillie with his stare and Boromir went to gather some wood for the fire. Finally Lillie couldn't take it anymore. She had enough of his behavior. So she walked up straight to him ready for the epic fight to come. It was bound to happen. Besides Legolas made a promise to her...

"What is your problem? You have been needlessly hostile towards me since the first day we met! What did I ever do to you to make you despise me so much?" She practicly yelled in his face.

"You are my problem! Spoiled pricesses like you are my problem! You became a part of the fellowship out of bordom thinking that this quest would be a nice little vacation. You entered this fellowship just for fun!"

"You don't know me at all!"

"And yet I do.... You think I can't see what you're doing? You are a sly temptress that gladly accepts any elf's court!"

"How dare you?" Now she was red with anger. In all of her years she had never been offended as much as he offended her that moment.

"So you deny that Haldir courted you last night?"

"How is that my fault?"

"You took his hand when he offered it to you!"

"I was just being polite! I never courted him back! And even if I did why do you even care?

"Because I don't want to be the next victum of an indecent loose woman!" He had already regreted saying this. Lillie was far from indecent and loose and he knew it.

"Legolas faarea (Legolas enough)!" Aragorn said giving an end to their argument.

Lillie was still surprised. Her heart was now broken into millions of pieces. For the first time since she left home she felt tears of heartbreak threatening to spill on her flushed cheeks and before they escaped her eyes she turned on her heel mumbling she was off to find Frodo and went into the woods. Aragorn looked at Legolas and shook his head. The rest remained silent.

"Lle tyava sii'quel (do you feel well now)?" He asked Legolas ironically. With shame written all over his face he went and sat alone on a rock near their camp.

~Into the woods~

She let the tears run down her face freely as she walked. She didn't think that he would ever use such a way to describe her. After all she had never given him or anyone else a reason to call her a loose woman. Distracted by her thoughts as she was Lillie had almost lost track of where she was going when she heared someone yelling and cursing. She followed the voice and soon identified it. It was Boromir. She reached the spot quickly but she saw noone but Boromir there.

"Curse you! Curse all of the halflings!" He shouted before an invisible power nocked him to the ground. What the hell was going on?

For a second he paused moving as if he had just realised something and then he whimpered. He looked like he had done something terrible. Then out of the blue he started calling out to Frodo.

"Frodo? I'm sorry!" He said as glistening tears spilled out of his eyes.

"Oh no!" She walked cautiously towards him kneeling down next to him.

"Boromir...?" She asked softly still very careful.

"Lillie... I-I...." He broke down crying again.

"What happened? Where is Frodo?" She asked gently touching his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"I tried to take it... I tried to take the ring from Frodo..." He said and hang his head low sobbing.

"Boromir.... It's alright. It wasn't you, it was that evil thing that hangs around poor Frodo's neck. It takes a lot of strength to admit ones wrong and you did it. Be proud of yourself for you have recognized your mistakes." She said giving him a reassuring smile. He faintly smiled back and nodded as they got up.

"Thank you Lillie. Turns out that the fellowship was in great need of a person like you. I was wrong, I am deeply sorry for the way I treated you in the past my lady." He said bowing his head.

"And I accept your apology good friend. Now let's go find Frodo." They had taken but a few steps when they heared screams and roars.

"Orcs!" She said and they ran into the battle.

Merry and Pippin were throwing rocks at the orcs trying to fight them off but of course to no avail. Right before one of them had the chance to grab Merry Lillie drew her sword and cut the orcs' arm.

"Go! Hide!" She shouted at them while fighting but the hobbits didn't leave their friends side.

"Go, now!" Boromir shouted too but they ignored him and kept throwing rocks.

Lillie kept fighting and fighting. She was good. Better than most people thought but still they needed back up. Boromir threw her the horn of Gondor.

"Lillie! Call the others!" He yelled as he avoided a deadly blow of an orc's axe and cut off his head. She did as she was told and continued fighting when she saw one of the Uruk hai aim an arrow at Boromir.

"Boromir look out!" She screamed at him. Fortunately, he managed to dodge it in time. Now the angry Uruk hai's attention was focused on Lillie. He shot once and missed as she front flipped and got on her feet again. He shot a second time, she deflected the arrow with her sword and fought off another orc that attacked her. He shot a third time. She felt the wind being knocked out of her lungs as a shoking pain pierced right above her heart. The little hobbits ran to her aid as Boromir tried to keep the orcs away from her.

"Help! We need help!" He shouted desperately as Pippin blew the horn again. She was kneeling on the ground trying to breathe.

"Hold on Lillie!" Merry said and helped her lie down. Her vision became fuzzy and her breathing weakened increasingly every passing minute. Her friends' voices were mashed and tangled together making it hard for her to understand what they were saying. The next moment a loud bang echoed through her ears and her friends reassuring fuzzy figures were gone. The orcs had knocked Boromir out and took the hobbits and for a moment silence fell around her. She was laying there waiting for her end when the perfect silence was broken from the screeching sound of the stretching bow chord. She knew that soon she'd be dead but she didn't even shed a tear. No, she wouldn't give that creature the pleasure of seeing her cry even if she was the one lying wounded on the cold ground. The orc aimed but never took the last shot.

She saw Legolas jumping on him pulling him away from her. That was the last thing she saw before she fell into deep darkness.

She was floating between millions of sparkling bright stars. Her brown hair was constatly changing shape as it too floated like she was in the water. She wasn't afraid or sad or in pain anymore. She was weightless. The smell of athelas* filled her with euphoria and she wondered if she even had a body. She lifted her hand and examined it. Her skin was glowing like it was made of stardust. She smiled to herself but her smile was gone when she remebered him. She wanted to see him again.

"Legolas...?" She called out into the void.

"Lillie?" To her surprise he answered. At the sound of his voice she felt being dragged down like falling off a cliff but she wasn't scared. It felt like things were falling into place, like she was returning exactly where she belonged and on the spur of the moment she opened her eyes with a loud gasp trying to fill her lungs with as much oxygen as she could. There was someone there, sitting next to her soothingly caressing her hair.

"Shh... I'm here..." He said and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She slowly started to recognize his face.

"Legolas? What are you doing?" She said sitting up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked ignoring her question. She touched her wound remebering the scene. He must have healed her.

"Thank you for your concern but you don't have to pretend you care..." She said and got up walking away. Her balance was surprisingly good. It must have been the athelas she smelled earlier.

"Lillie, wait!" He called out chasing after her as she quickened her pace.

"What?" She asked him angrily. For a moment they just stared at eachother. His stare was one of regret while hers was one of anger. She went to leave again.

"I'm sorry..." He called out honestly. His voice stopped her right on her tracks. "Please forgive me. I know i have treated you terribly in the past and I have said some wounding things to you but today I've come to realise something that I have been denying even to my own self." He paused for a second. "I-I I love you Lillie and I would have gone mad if I lost you." By now tears were flowing down her face relentlessly. She nodded her head ironically and in an ineffectual effort tried to stop the tears.

"You don't love me, you just feel guilty for being a donkey to me and trying to make up for it. Well I have what people call self-respect and I do not need or want your pity!" She spat bitterly and started walking away when he caught her by the arm spun her around and crashed his lips on hers. It all happened so quickly it took her a second to realise what was happening. She started punching and pushing on his chiseled chest with her hands and forearms. Of course it was all in vein. His hands crept slowly towards her shoulders and stopped right before they reached their destination. He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes.

"Tell me you don't love me and I'll let you be. Look me in the eye and say it!" She remained silent. "Say it!" He said shaking her making her blink quickly. His tone was higher than normal. He took her face in his hands and leaned closer to her still looking straight into her rare green eyes. His voice was now lower. "What do I have to do to prove to you that my love for you is real? Lillie I love you and you love me, I know you do, I can feel it..." She closed her eyes and swallowed nervously.

"I love you..." She admitted letting a tear run down her soft flushed cheek. He wiped it with his thumb and kissed her gently again and again and again.

"I love you. I'll say it a thousand times if that's what it takes to make you believe me, a million even." Finally she placed her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He smiled from ear to ear and lifted her of the ground in tight hug. As he set her down her leg slipped and she almost fell but fortunately he caught her. She looked at him and a second later she bursted out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked confused still with a wide smile.

"I think saving me has become a habbit to you now, will this ever change...?" She said in between laughs. He lifted her face with his fingers under her chin until his lips just lingered over hers.

"Some habbits never change..." He said before crushing his lips on hers. His kiss is breath taking, knee weakening, the epitome of passion. Since that day they both knew, they would never leave eachother's side.

*Athelas: Healing herb that grows throughout middle earth. It is the herb that was used to heal Eowyn, Faramir, Merry and Frodo.

Finally the last part is out and the story is complete! Thank you so much for all of your support. Have a great day! <3

P.S. This is unedited... I do not own the pics,gifs and I have borrowed a few lines from the 1st movie. :D

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

940K 22.2K 194
Requests are open!! !!!!!!NEW!!!!!! You can request oneshots, quickshots, preferences, AND imagines!! MOSTLY 'THE HOBBIT' CHARACTERS I ALSO INCLUDE B...
319K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
3.9K 92 16
[Requests Open] [Currently rewriting a few cringey imagines at the beginning] ... The title says it... But let's skip to the main point. The imagines...
35.5K 996 19
Welcome! Come and enjoy my reader inserts of some of our favorite Middle Earth men! Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Faramir, and Boromir to name a few. Requ...