Goodbye||Taemin ff AU

由 BtsTrashMarlene

This world is rotten I'm the only one who can make a change But then I met her I want to be with her I want... 更多

Prologue
My reason
New start
Different Side
Investigation
Discovery
Teamwork
Interest
Girl
Revealed
First Friend
Truth
Boy Problem
Suspicion
FlashBack
Caught
Accident
Hang Out
Unknown Figure
Birthday
Surprise
Different Names But Same Person
Is It Just Jealousy Or Something More Dangerous
Sleepover
Letter
Escape
Back Together
Confronting
Blind Date
Lets Try It
Nightmare
Second Date
Third Date
Answer
Minho
Taken
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book

More Reasons To Hate

1.1K 36 4
由 BtsTrashMarlene

"You see that kid their; his father is a murder he killed his own wife. You want to know something even more disgusting his son right their defends him".

Be quiet. What do you know? What right do you have to call my father a murder and me disgusting? You weren't their so what right do you have to speak?

This was my life, being made fun of. But this didn't make me change my goal; to prove to the world that my father didn't kill my mother.

***

"Taemin I heard you're being bullied. Just give up your father killed your mother", my grandmother stated.

"Just let him be he'll grow up and forget about this".

Their wrong I'll never give up on finding the real culprit of my mother's death.

"Taemin I think its best for you to be homeschooled".

After that I was homeschooled for the rest of high school. But for college I was able to move into a college and start my journey towards justice.

Watch out who ever you are. I don't know who you are but I'll find out who you are soon.
I'll make the government pay for the injustice... Actully not just the government but everyone in this disgusting world.
Ill make everyone else pay for not believing me and thinking I'm crazy. Now well see who was actually right. The world or me.

A/N
Thank you for reading please vote if you enjoyed the chapter.
Bye~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.3K 436 28
Friends since then, and also have feeling for each other. But when will you think you can confess your feelings? Or you will just not confess, so the...
39.2K 2.2K 24
"I was never obsessed with Jungkook, it was always you, that whole practice, I agreed to it because I liked you, not because I wanted to get better f...
7.5K 534 30
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣?" 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚...
190K 5.7K 26
he's in love, with his bestfriend. highest rank: #140 in ff #9 in bangchan #176 in straykids ...