I Found You (SERIOUS EDITING...

נכתב על ידי TWloki_emidthun

Everyone has their trials in life and many people can overcome them, It doesn't matter what happened or who d... עוד

I Found You
Prologue
Chapter 2~Lightning
Chapter 3 ~Heart Vacancy
Chapter 4~Glad You Came
Chapter 5 ~ Show Me Love
Chapter 6 ~Invincible
Chapter 7~I Found You Again
Chapter 8~ Glow In The Dark
let me tell you something
Chapter 9 ~ I'll Be Your Strength
Chapter 10~Read My Mind
Chapter 11~Demons
Chapter 12~ Gold Forever
Its my birthday
Nathans 22
Chapter 13~If We're Alright
Chapter 14~ Everybody Knows
Authors Note New Nathan book idea
Next Update
Q & A
Sorry guys
Chapter 15 ~ Satellite
ATTENTION!! Please Read
Chapter 16 ~ The Weekend
Chapter 17~We Own The Night
Chapter 18~Love Sewn
Chapter 19~Dagger
Chapter 20~Lose My Mind
Chapter 21~All Time Low
Epiloge

Chapter 1~ Running Out Of Reasons

304 10 1
נכתב על ידי TWloki_emidthun

Here is Chapter One, I hope you like it. I made some changes to this book and I'm starting to update more often. 

Thank you and enjoy reading!!!!! 

Have you ever had that feeling when you're being watched by something or even more terrifying like someone? It's an indescribable creepy and eerie feeling, I was finishing my closing tasks at the job I started over the summer. It was a well-paying job and it helped me pay my rent for my studio apartment just a few blocks down from the café. I had just finished sweeping the floors and counting the till, I discarded my apron and grabbed my jacket, purse from the back. I locked up the front doors as soon as the time hit 10 pm on the dot. Mrs. Neilson always kept the café open for those night owl kids and college kids to come to hang out and buy a snack from her. I did a lock check on the door and sighed in relief. I was glad to be going home, don't get me wrong I enjoyed working for Mrs. Neilson I've known her for about 2 years and she pays me about 18 pounds an hour based on my experience and let's say I have plenty, I was a singer before I became a barista. I instantly became good at brewing up specialty drinks, coffee I can even whip up some adult drinks as well. I am as a matter of fact over the age in the United Kingdom to consume alcohol, But I am 20 years old in case you were wondering. 

 Mrs. Neilson and I became pretty close when I moved out here to Gloucester, London from the States, I miss it there but I'm forever grateful to have my own home here and a wonderful supporting friend, boss. She let me run her café but would check on me from time to time. You see the Neilson's residents was miles from the Little Café and Mrs. Neilson was becoming too frail to travel all those miles just to open the shop up so she hired me a couple of years ago and I love it, all the townspeople have been nothing but kind and generous to leave tips. So here I was on a typical Friday night locking up the place before walking back to my apartment, I didn't need to drive hence my flat being so close 4 blocks down. But today something just convinced me to take a short cut which ended up being through a dark alleyway. Crap, jokes on me I shouldn't have done that, I've heard the stories of people getting killed drained of blood in these dark alleys, and that's what creeps me out the most. I heard some rustling behind me as I made my way down the first block but I shrugged it off as nothing. I glanced behind me just to make sure that no one was following me or watching me walk home, when I realized that no one was there I took my headphones out from my bag placed them in my ears, grabbed my iPhone, and plugged them in. I then clicked on a song, and the music started playing calming my nerves instantly. 

(Ohhh, you're running out of reasons)

Shut it out, what you heard about

What you heard about me

They say I'm rough, raw, loud

But they don't know nothing

Not a thing about me

So tear up that list of things you wrote down (wrote down)

Why you can never be with me now (not now)

I know where you wanna be

You wanna say no, no, it ain't gonna work (oh)

But then you fumble your words

Ohhh, you're running out of reasons

No, no, tell all of your lies (oh oh)

Will buy your lips on mine

Oh, you're running out of reasons

I was interrupted by... a noise which sounded something like a laugh or a chuckled, I couldn't quite make it out with the music playing so I removed my headphones looking around me as I was closer to my house just like 1 block of the street from it. I could hardly see anything so I made up my mind to just try and rush home, and ignore the sounds from behind me unless it sounded again like a person. When I was just a few meters from my house, I started seeing weird shapes emerge from the trees, I started to get a little bit more nervous and upped my pace a little wanting to get inside as quickly as possible. 

I was getting this eerie, creepy vibe which then was brought on with seeing the shadows almost all around me and closing in so I bolted, it was dark outside but my eyes detecting shadows from the street lights was something else. Creepy indeed!! 

What the hell????? How could an evil laugh be louder than my music? I asked myself finally figuring out that the noise was something of a laugh.   Oh shit, it was right next to me!! RUN!!!!!!!!!

 Finally, I made it to my house quickly ran to the front door got in the house fast, took off my earbuds, and ran up to my room when I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen. I was scared so I bolted to the light switch and flipped the switch.

The lights didn't turn on. What the????? how?

Another evil laugh sounded throughout the dark house. I started to tremble, I shook violently. This is it, I'm gonna die. 

"He's here darling, he's come to take you away", it whispered.

Right by my ear. I screamed I was home alone which didn't help at all. I quickly went over to my drawers and opened the top one to grab a knife, maybe this would protect me.

Who's here, Why is HE come to take me away?

Why Is HE here?

What does HE want for me??

"He wants you, darling, he's intrigued by you", it said again by my ear from behind. I screamed and turned around to see what said that, but there was nothing just my room lit up by the moonlight coming from the window. I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I took very slow steps away from the door. I heard a deep chuckle, which made me sob even more.

"Oh look the poor girl's got a knife", a voice whispered and laughed.

"W-who a-are you?, W-what a-r-e you?, W-what do y-o-u w-want from me", I stuttered out, shivering a cold tinglingly feeling went straight up my spine. I screamed again. Suddenly I was slammed into the door hard, the knife disappearing from my grasp, I had nothing to defend myself with. Oh God, I was gonna die!! I looked up wide-eyed I didn't see anything nor see anyone, I saw absolutely nothing all was pitch black which scared me the most. Who got into my house? Why are THEY here? What are they doing here?

"Shh, you're not going to die but baby I am your worst nightmare", the voice was male, raspy, husky, and British. I screamed again startled by how close this guy was to me, I couldn't see him all I saw was a dark figure but I knew he was dangerous and that's what scared me the most. I stood there shocked as he smirked I remember the voice.

'He wants you, darling, he's intrigued by you.' I shivered at the thought.

"Sleep Darling! It's alright", he said to me, I shook my head in disbelief there was no way that this was real and no way that I was listening to any word that came from him. I don't want to be taken from my home that's kidnapping, I could end up dead, I thought nervously always thinking the worst possible outcome above anything else. 

"Oh love I won't take you", He speaks almost like he read my mind then he paused for a moment looking towards the counter where my phone was currently sitting open and back to me smirking. 

I watched in horror as he took my phone which happened to have been unlocked since I turned off my music, he clicked on something and then began typing. Before I could figure out what he was doing he already locked it and set it down turning his attention back to me. 

"Yet", he says after my eyelids start to get heavy. I'm falling into slumber, I try to keep my eyes open but I couldn't, the last thing I could hear before I fell asleep was...

"Good night baby, I'll see you soon."  I felt something soft touch my forehead and millions of little tingles and sparks erupt all over my body as his lips leave my skin, I begin to drift off into slumber.  

I felt myself being placed on a soft comfy bed and when my head hit the pillow I was out cold. 

My eyelids close and everything went black. 

Hello all you readers out there, and welcome to the beginning of a wonderful story. 

Don't go away there will be a chapter 2, and a 3rd and a 4th and so on! 

I'm so glad you joined this little rollercoaster with me, you won't regret it!! 

Happy Happy Reading!!!

Don't forget to leave a Comment and Vote, it would be much appreciated!!

Emily <3 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

81.1K 1.9K 42
Jacob has just found out that he stopped aging at the age of 17. Renesmee has started to grow feelings for Jacob. Edward doesn't accept their relati...
22.5K 684 22
197 year old vampire Nathan Sykes decides to move to a new town in hopes of finding his partner, or true love. Little does he know that she just migh...
29.3K 331 20
She was given a mission. It wasn't her first. Her world was dark and she needed to end that. She was an assassin. It was all she had left to do. Her...
4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...