The Way Back To You (Raabta S...

Autorstwa shivikalover

When Love is stronger than death.. Więcej

Prologue
~1~
Family
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
note
~13~
~14~
spoiler
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
Note
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
Note
~28~
~29~
~30~
note
~32~
~33~
~34~
votes
~35~
~36~
not a chapter
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
note
I'm not dead
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
note
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
Prologue prt 1
Prologue part 2
Note
Deleting account

~31~

2.2K 194 13
Autorstwa shivikalover

Well.. first of all, the chapter didn't turn out as expected as this chapter only contains the haldi ceremony and turned out to be really long like 1000+ words

Anika and Kaina fell on the sofa with a bowl full of pop-corn.

"I can't imagine that in three days you'll be married.." Kaina trailed off as she rested her head on Anika's shoulder.

"And what about you? When are you planning to gift chachu and chachi with a son-in-law?" Anika asked.

"Cutiepie you very well know my relationship with them.. please, stop linking them with me. In fifteen years, I've always been alone without them caring about me! I can spend a lifetime without them, and that's exactly what I'm planning to do."

"What do you mean?" Anika asked holding her cousin's hand.

"I didn't announce it yet to bade papa nor badi maa but.. maasi gifted me a flat. She said her and mom used to live there and she decided to give it to me.."

"Please don't take it bad but I think that Bhavya aunty wants to separate you from us!"

"Don't talk rubbish about Maasi! She's the only one caring about me!"

"If she cares so much, she would have tried to put some senses in your mind regarding chachu and chachi." Annika said Kaina got up in anger.

"You will never understand."

"You're wrong. I understand. I understand that you want your papa back.. I understand that you miss your mom.. but what you don't understand is that time passes so fast and a day will come when chachu or chachi will leave us forever and this Kaina.. This time you will regret getting angry.. this time you will really feel alone.." Anika said and left in her room, leaving a crying Kaina in the living-room.

She looked down in tears and walked to her parents' room. She was meters away from the door but she could hear Paro's cries.

"Please Karan, let me go.. please, I'm done suffering like this.. let Yash and me  go.." Paro cried.

"I can't afford to lose you two as well Paro.." Karan said.

Kaina left the place all confused.

Next morning everyone was all stressed, Kaina was nowhere to be seen, Anika and her mother were with Rhea to try on the wedding clothes and all maids were rushing here and there for the haldi ceremony.

In Oberoi mansion, the maids had never seen Saumya that tensed. She was running here and there to get everything ready for the haldi.

"Saumya!" Rudra carried her against her chest as she was running past him. Even though they were already in their forties, he liked to romance with his wife, after all he had twenty years of cold war to erase.

"Not now Rudy!" Saumya answered and kissed his cheek.

"At least have your medicine." Rudra answered and gave her the medicine. She took them then smiled at him.

"Happy?"

"A lot!" Saumya walked away and laughed to herself. Caring Rudra was the best version of her hubby.

"Is the turmeric paste ready?" Malika asked while Anika was getting ready in her room. She was listening to the woman doing her hair as she was talking about her young days when her phone rang. 'Billu' she read. She picked the call and smiled.

"Shivaay." She whispered and she swore she could hear his smile.

"How are you jaan?" He asked.

"I'm excited.." She blushed. "What about you my soon-to-be pati parmeshwar?"

"I'm happy to hear your voice darling.. and I'm so eager to see you tomorrow.." Shivaay answered.

"Me too.." Anika replied.. She could hear Saumya telling her son to get downstairs while Malika too came calling for her.

"I love you Shivaay.."

"I love you too.. baby." They hung up and left their rooms. Annika and Shivaay walked as if in synchronization, they got down the stairs, and walked to their respective garden. Anika was escorted by Paro and Malika. She was sad because Kaina didn't show up but she wanted to smile for the meaning of this ceremony. She sat down and when she didn't expect it, Kaina appeared.

"Did you really believe that I wouldn't come because of our argument?" She asked and Anika nodded her head no with tearful eyes.

"Arrey don't cry Cutiepie, or bade papa will kill me!" They hugged and Kaina put turmeric paste on her. After this gesture, the party began and she began applying turmeric paste on everyone shouting happily.

"Meri behen ki shaadi hogi!" At a moment, she was singing and dancing with others and she brushed her hand against someone's cheek. The movement was subtle, in the heat of the moment, so she didn't care but the other person did. Paro cupped her cheek. The turmeric paste covered her tears and she smiled.. the gesture even though it wasn't planned gave her hope. Anika looked at the scene and thought. She needed to mend this relationship. Kaina needed parents' love and Paro needed her daughter..

Shivaay was smiling with his 32 teeth out. He was wearing a yellow Kurta.

He was escorted by Rajveer and Omri.

"Tell me Shivaay bhaiya aren't you shy regarding your wedding?" Omri asked. Shivaay nodded his head no.

"Then why are you blushing?" She teased. "Your cheeks are as red as tomatoes!" She said and Shivaay laughed before pinching her cheek.

"Our Shivaay bhaiya is in love and will soon become pray dhan!" Rajveer answered and the trio laughed before hugging.

"No matter what happens, I can be married or whatever but we'll always be together, ShiRajOm, right?" Shivaay said.

"All for one!" Omri said.

"And one for all." Rajveer finished.

Omru looked at the scene and a tear escaped. It was a happy tear though, they were happy to see their Shivaay as a guide for the family again, the Great Wall of SSO even though being Saumya's son, he became softer.

Shivaay sat down and let the family turn him into a human canvas. They were enjoying this celebration. He saw Dadi smiling and smiled even more. At night, when he was sure that everyone was sleeping, he took his motorbike and drove to Rana mansion.

He was lucky that Khanna's young brother was working there and he let him in. Shivaay climbed to the window after a lot of difficulties, to see his lady love combing her hair with a smile on her face. He knocked on the window, she gasped then smiled, before letting him in.

"Shivaay!" She said and pecked his lips.

"Hi lovely.."

"I missed you a lot." She said, hugging him.

"I missed you too.." He said and grabbed her chin, then he took her lip between his and nibbled at it. He licked it before diving for her mouth. They were missing each other indeed.

Somewhere in the city.

"It had been reported today that Ranas and Oberoi will be reunited again with the upcoming wedding of the heirs, Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika Siddarth Rana, the respective children of Rudra and Saumya Oberoi and Siddarth and Malika Rana. Our heart and country is having this 'Shivika feel' like they used to call it twenty years ago when reporters talked about the deceased lovely couple, Shivaay and Anika Singh Oberoi who unfortunately left us during this tragic night."

"Shivaay and Annika have to die!" The person said as she throttle the cat lying on her legs.

"Poor thing.." She faked to cry and her eyes saw red when she heard the other person's laugh.

"What are you laughing at?!"

"On your fate! I'm laughing on your fate! God is so powerful that he brought them back to world!" The person said. The angry woman got up, throwing the dead cat away and slapped the person who fell at the woman's feet.

"I knew that I had to kill you back then!" She roared and raised a rifle.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 459 3
Pure fiction, TS on Anuseena, Kareena, Rajma, Karishpa, Cheetosh..
18.5K 939 11
Shivika One shots.
3.3K 274 17
the endless blood relationship......
251K 13K 27
Revenge story