The Essence of You

By Tiye28

Jasmine Green has been unlucky in love for as long as she can remember. When she is dumped unceremoniously b... More

Chapter 1: Meet Cute
Chapter 2: It must be meant
Chapter 4: The morning after...
Chapter 5: And it all begins...
Chapter 6: Anytime...

Chapter 3: It happened one July night

3K 193 114
By Tiye28

I woke up to a man's arm strewn over my exposed breasts. I jumped slightly before I remembered that I spent the night with him. He was on his stomach and snored quietly. Did I really just sleep with Montana Keyes? I had a slight hangover from drinking with my friends.  I searched my memory to see if I had anything to drink with Montana.  No, he ordered room service of spinach dip and hot wings. I wanted water and he had tea. I thought that room service ended at midnight, but for him, he could order at anytime.  I turned my head to look at him again. Why was he so freaking handsome? I groaned, it was his looks that made it so easy for him to get into my panties after only knowing him a minute.

I had never had a one night stand. Ever. Although I loved men, I didn't trust them at all. They would do anything to get you in bed and then dump you the minute you gave in to them. I had never fallen for any of those tired lines or felt compelled to give it up to a man simply because he wanted it.   All this man had to do was kiss me and he was inside of me within seconds. It happened so fast. He reached in his pocket, pulled a condom out, slipped it on, and had me against the wall with my dress hiked. He quickly lifted my legs to straddle him, moved my panties aside, and entered me fast and rock hard.  He fucked me good until we both came within seconds of each other.  I shook my head to get those hot, sexy images out of my head.

How did I end up here?  I looked at him again and marveled about the night before.

We came into his suite and he led me to his comfy sofa in the living area.  I sat down and he left the room without a word to me. When I heard water running, I realized he went to the bathroom.  He came back with a beautiful silver bowl filled with soapy water and a loofah sponge.  He sat down on the other end of the sofa and picked my legs up and placed on his lap.  "Wait. What are you doing? I don't think you want to see my feet close up."

He just shook his head with a smile and began using the loofah on my right foot. He massaged my foot with his strong hands as he cleaned them. "Sit back. Relax."

I settled against the arm of the chair and let his fingers work their magic.  I couldn't stop the smile that was threatening to cross my face.  Montana was taking his time with each foot. Thank God for the pedicure. Wait until I tell Carrie and Zena!  I never had a boyfriend, let alone a relative stranger be as thoughtful as to make my aching feet feel good.  "Thank you." I said shyly.

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "Your feet hurt. You really did look like you were in pain.  Just want to make them and you feel better."

I don't know how long he massaged my feet but I almost drifted to sleep. He had taken the pain out of my feet and brought back feeling. "Don't go to sleep yet, Jasmine."

"I won't. Your hands feel so good."

I opened my eyes to see him watching me.  He had placed the silver bowl and loofah on the table.  He kept my feet on his lap, which was near his crotch.  He followed the direction of my eyes and gave me a knowing glance.  He touched both feet again for good measure and toyed with the silver ring on my second toe.  "I don't know why this is so sexy to me."

And so are you.  Montana looked good in his slacks and white open collar shirt.  I had never been this attracted to someone I just met but something about him made me comfortable. I realized any nervousness I felt was sexual energy and not because I was afraid to talk to him. I was going to enjoy this moment for as long as I could.

"I was hoping I would see you again." He continued to play with my ring. 

"I was wondering if you would even remember me?"

"Of course, I mean I did save you."

"So why did you leave?"

"So what happened to me in the lobby?"

"Yeah, I thought you were going to wait until I got back."

He bit his lip and looked away. "When I bumped into you, I was on my way to do interviews for Essence.  I'm on a panel for sports and the Black community tomorrow afternoon or should I say this afternoon. A car was already waiting on me and I was distracted by you.  I had to run."

"Sorry about that." I was distracted by the biting of his lip and his hands on my feet so I understood the power of distraction.

"No apologies. If I didn't bump into you, I wouldn't have met such a sexy woman."

"Really?" I was still focused on the panel discussion. I shook my head, feeling like I was about to confuse both of us.

"You don't think you're sexy? Or is it that you don't believe I think so?"

"I mean yes. Um...Yes and thank you. I was responding to the fact that you're on a panel."

"Oh. Yeah, that's why I'm here. You should come." His eyes twinkled as he spoke.

"I think I will." I flirted knowing he meant it both ways. "I'm sure I would enjoy it."

His eyes lingered on my lips before he picked up the suite's phone. "I'm hungry, you want anything?"

"Isn't it too late?"

"Not for me." He raised both eye brows.

Of course, he is Montana Keyes. "What you getting?" I really wasn't hungry. Being in his presence took away any appetite. Maybe I would always maintain my weight if he was around.

"Wings and spinach dip."

"Two of my favs. You up to sharing."

"I don't mind sharing anything." He said as he started speaking to someone on the phone. "I want tea, you want something to drink."

"Water is fine." I looked around the crazy expensive suite.  I am sitting across from a real-life millionaire.  One who wants me, even if just for tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a gold digger or only deal with men with money but I can't help but be impressed by Montana Keyes.

"So glad you spending the night with me." He drew my attention back to him. 

"Who says I'm going to spend the night with you?" I smiled knowing I had every intention of staying as long as he let me.

He leaned and gave me a slow kiss on the lips.  He backed away as soon as I started to respond. "So Jasmine like the flower, are you from New York?" He spoke calmly while I had to regain my breathing. His kiss blew my mind. I don't know what would happen when he gave me his tongue.

Focus. "Yep. Born and raised. You're from Chicago right?"

"Did your research?" He chuckled. "You women are something else."

"What does that mean?" 

"You google everything. You can't just let meeting a man flow and learn him."

"Hello! You are a NBA basketball player. Your info is everywhere and for the record, I didn't know who you were when I bumped into you."

"Get the fuck out of here." He laughed. "And you're from New York?"

"I know, I know. Don't shoot me, I have gone to Knick games but I don't wear my glasses like I should. I always hear your name but your face was always a blur. I only know you from Chicago because my cousin is a fan.  Zena was the one..."

"I bet you look cute with your glasses." He interrupted my chatter. 

"You really know how to make women feel special, don't you?"

"Am I making the woman in front of me feel special?" He tilted his head. "That's all that matters to me."

"You are." I blushed and looked down feeling somehow like I couldn't compete with the women he normally dates. "I'm not like most women. I'm not aggressive or play games."

"I already know that."

I met his eyes. "How do you know that?"

"I know women and you're not like any woman I've met."

"But we only said a few words to each other..."

"It's your essence..."

He got me there. I sat there still as he moved toward me again and touched my hair. "I love your hair."

His face was within an inch of mine. I could lick his lips which was how close I was to him.  "Go ahead." He must have read my mind. I looked into his eyes as I slowly licked his lips. I guess I must have done a good job because he closed his eyes in pleasure. Then there was a knock. He opened his eyes and he looked as if he was debating whether to ignore room service.

"It's okay. I'm not going anywhere." His attraction to me, emboldened me to make it plain that I wanted him too.

Montana stood and I could see his imprint and it was a sight to behold.  I wanted to jump him right then and there and say fuck room service.  But he returned with the food and it smelled heavenly. He sat the tray down and he literally shared his food with me. He would take a bite and then he would let me take a bite.  We did that until I couldn't eat anymore. Man, he was spoiling me in this one night. "You can finish it. I'm full."

"You're sure? I have to make sure you're satisfied." We met eyes again.

"Then, I'm not satisfied yet."

He looked at me as he took another bite of a wing before he placed it down.  He then surprised me with a full on kiss that let me know that playtime was over. His tongue and hands were everywhere.  He was laying on top of me and kissing me senseless. I rubbed his neck, his chest, whatever I could touch. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began grinding against his hardness. He felt like heaven.  Montana moaned before standing with me in his arms as if I weighed nothing and practically slammed me against the nearest wall.  I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me...  

I was starting to get wet again thinking of how hot the sex was. I got to get out of here before I make a fool of myself.  I eased out of the bed and quietly gathered my bra, panties, and dress. I almost tripped trying to put on my panties and fell against the chaise lounge in his bedroom.

"Why am I so clumsy?" I whispered still hoping I can get out of here before he wakes up to prevent an awkward situation.  In daylight things were always different. I decided to just throw on my dress and stuff my panties and bra in my purse. I just needed to get out of here.

"I hope you're running to get us some beignets." I looked over my shoulder and he was sitting up in the bed. He was so damn fine, especially this morning because he looked scruffy with his unkempt hair.

"Um...I." I hugged my belongings to my chest.

"Were you going to leave without saying goodbye?"

"I thought it would be easier for you, if I left before you wake up. Save us both the trouble of you making up some reason I need to go." I picked up my sandals. "It was fun. Thank you for the foot massage and everything."

He frowned and got out of bed, nude and walked over to me. He took my shoes out of my hand and tossed them and placed my purse on the nearby chair. He pulled me back to the bed where he promptly lifted my dress over my head.  We got back in bed and he spooned me like this was our routine. I was uncomfortable though I was pleased he wanted to spend more time with me. This was not my norm and he must have sensed it because he wrapped his legs around mine and kissed the side of my face. "We only got three hours of sleep. I'm too sleepy to even fight your crazy ass for thinking you can leave me without saying bye. I know how you like to run when you see me."

"You saw me at the Sza concert?"

"Yeah.  I was hoping you wouldn't run when you saw me at the elevator." He chuckled.

"Oh, God, so embarrassing."

He still spoke with his eyes closed. "Naw. I completely understand. I ran from you when I met you in the lobby. I didn't have to leave but my attraction to you scared me a little bit."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. But we can talk about this later, okay?" 

I started to relax because I was tired until I thought about my friends who probably thought I was abducted.  I sat up again.  "I need to talk to my friends. They must be worried."

"I responded to one of their texts on your phone once you fell asleep. It kept ringing and apparently you didn't hear it. I thought it was probably your friends. I hope you don't mind. I didn't want them to worry."

"What did you say?"

He mumbled already drifting back to sleep. "I pretended to be you and told them that I was 'hooking up with that fine ass basketball player I met in the lobby. I'm in his penthouse and it is so lit.'"

"That doesn't sound like me. I don't talk like that."

"Well, they must have believed me because they texted back all kinds of emojis and said to have fun and give deets. Now go to sleep."

And this time I did feeling safe and warm in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 142 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...
1.6K 141 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...
41.8K 3.2K 41
" That's not fair and you know it," He gritted, " You're not the only one who blames themselves for his death." " He's dead because of me, Exodus!"...
1.4M 85.4K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...