The Life of Kyra

By httpJB

Kyra Jenner. The oldest of the Jenner sisters. In every way shape or form she is just like her sisters. She h... More

season 1;episode 1
.02
03.1
03.2
.04
.06

.05

5.2K 78 5
By httpJB

Kyra's POV
"I'm coming!", I yell pulling on my jean jacket. I open the door and am greeted with a hug and a kiss.

"Hey babe", I kiss back. When Colson let's go he immediately frowns.

"What?", I ask rubbing his bottom lip.
"What are you wearing?", he asks.

"You don't like it? I think I look hot as fuck", I start posing for him.

"Nah. I love it. Let's go though. I can't be late", he grabs my waist and I follow him out the door.

Tonight Colson was had a friend who was performing at this café. He was going to support him and invited me to tag along.

"I'm so excited. Like I love seeing people put themselves out there for the first time", I tell him holding his hand. We leave my apartment and I'm automatically greeted with lights. I sigh and grip Colson's hand a bit tighter.

"Do the math I was born in 98'....I may crash but I don't care tho...", Colson rapped along. I drank out of my cup and danced to the song.

"Did he play this to you before today?", I ask. "Yeah the other day at the studio", he whispered in my ear. I nodded and leaned back into him.

"I wanna get him signed", he spoke up again. "Babe, that's great. I'm pretty sure he'll love that and I can see potential in him", I smiled.

The next song began and I had to admit he was good.

She just wanna hop all on top and then ride it flyer than Houston and ride on this rocket like aye

When he was done Colson and I approached him and I was super excited. "Aye, Kells", they shook hands as I stood behind Colson.

"Man you was lit up here", Colson jumped up a bit.

_____________✍🏽

When Colson was done talking to him, I was able to hear him freestyle a bit and I was impressed.

kyrajenner: "Cause they be texting and calling...I be flexing and balling she said that I am so flawless" one of my new favorite artists @noahscharf_ae

____________✍🏽

"Hey mom", I speak as she walks in behind me.

"Hey. What are you doing?", she asks sitting at the Island. "I feel like I haven't cooked myself a home cooked meal in years", I turn to her.

"Let's go to your living room. I can't smell this any longer before I die of starvation", she dramatically says. I laugh and follow her.

"So I have the best news ever", mom tells me. I lay on the couch and look over at her. "What?", I pick up my phone.

"I booked you for the cover of MAXIM magazine and a four page spread", she smiled.

"Ahhhh! Are you joking?! Please tell me you're not joking?!", I scream standing on the couch.

"I'm not joking", she quietly laughs.

I screamed again before I got off the couch to give her a hug.

_____________✍🏽

I sat across from Kylie as we ate dinner. "I barely see you anymore", she tells me.

"I know. I'm sorry. I've just been so busy since we got back. My schedule is clear the next two days. We can spend them together. We can invite Kenny", I tell her taking a bite of my fries.

"Can we invite dad as well?", she looked up at me from her phone. In my mind I was thinking, 'hell no. No way', but I said "yeah sure".

"Ok I am stuffed. Let's go", I tell her. We call the waiter over and make sure we leave a tip. As we walk out there's of course paparazzi and fans. Just this time they weren't out of control. At least not physically.

Did Tyga cheat on you?!

Did he leave you for Blac Chyna?!

Kylie! Kyra! Over here!

I grabbed Kylie's hand and squeezed it. I pulled her along with me and soon enough we made it safely to the car.

As we sat in the car Kylie received a phone call. "Hey Kourt", she spoke putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey doll. What you up to?", Kourtney asked and I could hear the kids in the background. "Kyra and I just left Bestia".

"Oh you're with Ky? Hey babes", she says. "Hey sexy mama", we laugh.

"Oh hey Kyl, mind dropping by tomorrow morning", she speaks up. "Yeah. I'll be by after breakfast", Kylie tells her. I frown seeing as we planned to spend the whole next 2 days together. I guess an hour or two wasn't too bad.

Once they finished talking Kylie turned towards me. "Did she sound weird to you?", she scratched her lip. I shrugged. "Maybe she's tired. I mean she has been busy and add the kids on top", I speak. Kylie nods. I know she's still not too sure about it.

___________✍🏽

Omniscient
Kourtney sat at the counter with Kylie as Kourtney spoke to her and Khloe. Khloe wasn't exactly present seeing as she was on the phone.

"Wait. She was with Tyga? Like were they doing anything?", Khloe spoke. She was shocked. It wasn't like Kyra to go behind her sisters back. Or behind Colson's back.

"No. They weren't like bumping hips or anything. It's just weird that not even you knew Kylie", Kourtney spoke. Kylie had tears in her eyes and played with her phone case.

"She's such a shady bitch for this", Khloe scoffed.

_____________✍🏽

Kyra's POV
"Hey guys", I raise an eyebrow as the girls stare at each other. "What's going on?", I ask. Everyone was super quiet. Even mom.

"So, word is that you were hanging out with Tyga", Khloe leans back. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. He called and wanted to hang out", I say leaning on the counter.
"That's literally so shady of you", she responds. I look over at her and frown.

"How is that shady? I went and hung out with him. I didn't give him a fucking blowjob."

"You didn't tell anyone! If you wanna hang out with the person who broke your little sisters heart, you ask if it's ok!", Khloe yelled. I stood straight and crossed my arms.

"I didn't think it would matter. I literally thought 'If I bring him up to Kylie she'll cry' ", I defend myself.

"If that's what came to mind then you should've known it was too soon and very stupid", Kim spoke up. I sighed and leaned back. "You're all legit upset and Kylie is totally fine with it", I point a her.

"I never said that. If anything I'm not fine with it", Kylie rolled her eyes.

"You need to apologize. Your sister is very hurt and it's not okay that you're the cause of it", mom pointed at me. I bit my lip and watched Kylie walk away.

"You guys are such fucking hypocrites. None of you ever stopped talking to Colson, and Khloe you're literally best friends with Scott! You're all ganging up on me for no reason", I grabbed my phone.

"I get along with Scott because he and Kourtney have kids together. He's always going to be around. And you're back together with Colson and he didn't cheat. You might even be sleeping with him", Khloe spat walking off after Kylie. My eyes widened and my heart sank.

"I can't believe she just said that. I'm not sleeping with him. I would never", I say. "If you weren't so shady about it then we wouldn't have to think that", Kourtney says.

I go upstairs to my old room and sit on the bed. I scroll through my phone to kill time. I'm gonna let Kylie cool off so that I can go apologize. I look up when my door opens.
"Are you gonna go down there and apologize?", Kourtney asks.

"Bible, I can't even look at her right her now", I heard Khloe. "I'm gonna wait till everyone's cooled off", I look down.

"I've never done anything wrong to her. For her to go hang with him after he cheats on me is so fucking disrespectful", Kylie says. I sigh and play with my comforter.

A couple hours later I go downstairs to see Kylie. "Kyls....can we talk?", I ask. She nods and we make our way upstairs.

"I want to apologize. I know it wasn't right for me to go behind your back and hang with him", I tell her as tears fill her eyes.

"It's not that you did it behind my back. I get why you did it. It's the fact that you did it at all. It's sister code. He honestly hurt me so badly", she spoke.

I really wanted to bring up that she went to Colson's shows and hung with him more than once. I decided not to. That was in the past and it's her turn to be selfish.

"I know. I'm really sorry. If it makes you feel any better we can get a hitman out on him", I smile. She laughs wiping her eyes and I wrap my arms around her.

"Can I apologize too?", Khloe walks in. I smile and pull her into the hug.

kyrajenner: brotherly love....or is it sisterly love? Look at my smile...all because of them👯‍♀️💘
📷:@kourtneykardashian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 211 9
Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised by Kris because the three weren't ready...
299K 5.8K 38
(COMPLETED) Leslie is in for an amazing Summer, because she gets adopted by Kendall Jenner, the most famous teen-model in America! What will happen...
8.9K 84 16
Do you think the Kardashian-Jenner family is full? It's fuller once the missing sister is founded! Her name is Katie Ann-Jean Jenner... **This story...
13.2K 119 34
Kara Jenner is part of the Kardashians/Jenner family. Kara is a secret to the world and no one knows who she is. She has never been on the red carpet...