Ask the Invader Zim character...

By Invaderzimslover

Welcome! Feel free to ask any of the Invader Zim characters any questions and as many questions as u want! (C... More

Welcome!
JhonenVasquezGeek
SmolBeanZim
User51177935
creepypastageek500
Bluerose576
bloomrosey
User81371
sorry
hotdogpug
jasper_and_psycho
allie queen chan
dark romance 1
okiecountry99
ohjesusamonkey
jackspetikid
foxaithekid
clockwork pastel
invadertord2030
soymilk 43
2bingee
scrappyspringtrap
igneel_dragneel
igneel dragneel
HABLAFA
igneel dragonel
igneel dragonel
Invader Zim Stories
invader Zim stories
Hablafa
risingsophmorehere
frenchbeanwattsy
beangirlz
Closed temporarily

Purpletallestfan10

199 7 8
By Invaderzimslover

Purpletallestfan10-"I got a question for the tallest do you do anything besides eat snacks or do you actually do anything that doesn't inlucde laughing at Zim behind his back if so what?"

InvaderZimslover-(at the armada the tallest get a transmission from "Zim" and surprisingly they answer it and see InvaderZimslover, yes I live with Zim in this story lol)

Red- Who are you?

InvaderZimslover-I am a huge fan of Invader Zim and I would like to ask a question to u guys please.

Purple-Eh ok (eats donut) what is it?

InvaderZimslover- Well what do you guys really do besides eat snacks and laugh at zim?

Red-Is Zim their?

InvaderZimslover-...No 

(Red and Purple look at each other and then back at the monitor.)

Purple-Well I mean we also have a few meetings with some of the invaders that actually know how to invade. 

InvaderZimslover-Anything else?

Red-We also smack some of the irken soilders if they suck... thats about it though.

InvaderZimslover-O...k? Thank you for the answer anyways, bye.

Red/Purple-Bye!

(end of transmission)

Sorry if it sucked it's my first time really writing about the tallest pov, hope u liked it though. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
656K 24K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
182K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...