My secret Love affair - Sukor...

Sukorian tarafından

contains mature parts Daha Fazla

Teaser/ Information
Shock
The next day.... +18
Office love
Crazy bet
Suraj headache {+18}
Suraj anger / Chakor the naughty
Sukor the love night +18
Love blossoms
Anu return
Anu vs. Suraj
Suraj anger
Final chapter

First day at office

2.4K 64 22
Sukorian tarafından

Gosh I have to rewrite the story 🤣 there are so many mistakes.

It was a day full of joy Chakor had got a job offer and that from the renowned company Kapoor Ltd.

The Kapoor Ltd. is one of the finest and biggest company in India. The owner of this company is no one else than Suraj Kapoor the son of KN Kapoor, who himself is a big business Tycoon. But both have different points of view they never go along with each other and Suraj once had challenged his father to be a bigger business man than him.

KN and Teju weren't angry of their son's behaviour, no it was giving them a touch/feel of proud of their son, who was ready to stand on his own feets.

Suraj was arrogant, he always tried to be the best. No one could match with him, he is and was the best in his eyes. When a new competitor come to the business world Suraj did everything to destroy him.

Suraj was living alone his wife had left him for a year or longer. He doesn't remember he was too busy buying up the companies of this old fellows, who tried to mess with his business.

Suraj is married,  but just for the name he has faced many miseries in his life currently he is single. He is waiting for a long relationship which has to be all on secret. Someone he can trust. He latestly has asked his friend to look out for some P. A. or secretaries, whom he can trust. His friend gave him a list of the potential P.A and secretaries.

Suraj was happy after seeing the pic's of the women. One he liked most... He called her for an interview.

Chakor just arrived at the company Kapoor Ltd. Today was her appointment for the job interview. She walks in to the receptionist.

Chakor introduced herself a d asked in which floor the interview will be held and if she can wait at the anteroom. The receptionist give her the floor number.

Chakor took the lift, later she will use the stairs otherwise she will never keep her figure. She is a foodie.

Chakor comes out of the lift to find the department empty. No one was there... Maybe I took the wrong floor?.

Then she saw a staff memeber and asked him where the interview will be done in this floor or not. The Staff member explained her that this floor is not used by anyone, than by Suraj Kapoor himself. He just come to bring a file. She is in the right floor and has to wait a bit for him. He shows her, where she can sit and wait.

Chakor nods and thanked him for his help. Uff if I get the job and will be his P. A., means I have to work here in the darkness oh no. How will I survive here?.

Chakor goes the way the man explained her. It was a big anteroom and it was empty no one else was there. She was alone in the hall waiting for the interview.

Suraj was reading her application. She is single and lives alone as her parents died years ago. She has no siblings and has worked at a well known company before she applied for this position.

Suraj was mesmerized by her pic. He had liked her very much. He also talked to the former employer, who has praised her very much.

Suraj stood up. Chakor was nervous, she was sitting on the couch waiting for her call-in. When the door opens, she was surprised to see Suraj Kapoor, she had seen him before on a magazine cover, but never live in persona.

Chakor stood up seeing him coming him toward her. Suraj stretched his hand forward to her. Chakor took and shake it 🤝.

Both felt a shiver going down their spine. A current of passion and excitement for him.

Suraj was sure, he wants her only.

Chakor looked at him a feeling in her got awaken, her heartbeat increases all of a sudden, but why?

Suraj asked her to follow him in his cabin. Chakor nod n and was behind him.

Suraj was wearing a suit.

Chakor was wearing this outfit.

Chakor enters the cabin right after Suraj. He was standing near the door. He offers her to take a seat. Chakor thanked him and sits on the couch. He closed the door and comes near her.

Suraj was sitting. At the one seater and Chakor on the couch.

Suraj started with the smalltalk.

Suraj looked at with a smile. "Ms. Khanna how are you?". His voice was calm and his gaze was fixed on her.

Chakor felt awkwardly. "Sir I'm fine. Thank you. May I ask you the same?". She tugs her hair strand behind her ear.

Suraj smiles even more. Beautiful. "Sure I'm fine. Did you had any problems finding the way?". He wanted to know how she come to the office as he wants to give her a lift.

Chakor wasn't sure what to answer. But she cared to use the right words "No Sir, All fine Thank you!". She didn't told him, how she come.

Suraj was a little bit disappointed. "Good hmm let's start with the interview!". He took her file and a pen.

Chakor nod.

Suraj knows everything about her, still he asked about her career dreams. Family statues future plans etc... She gave him honest answers to all of his questions.

Suraj was happy, but he recheck her application.

Suraj was looking into her eyes. "Ms. Khanna Your certificates are missing. When will I get them?". He looked at her having a mischievous smirk on his face.

Chakor got shocked. She checked her documents and ya he was right the copies of her certificates were with her. She lowered her head. "I'm sorry for wasting your time. It is very irresponsible and I know you won't give someone like me this important job!". Chakor stood up in shame. How could this happen?.

Suraj stood up too. He might be arrogant and self-loved, but there is one thing he admires alot. HONESTY. She made a mistake and stand for it. She accepted it and regrets it.

Chakor stood there numb waiting for a scold, shout or burst out of anger.

But Suraj wasn't even thinking of that. He went to his desk took out the employment contract with a confidentiality obligations {in personal matters too}.

Chakor couldn't see it properly, her tear filled eyes were blocking her view. She looked up to Suraj in confusion.

Chakor took a deep breath. "Sir???". Her voice was dull and broken.

Suraj looked up at her. "Please stop crying.I am offering you a job as my P.A. You want?". He smiles at her, waiting for her answer.

Chakor couldn't believe her ears. "Really? But.. why?". She was breathing heavily still shocked.

Suraj sat down and looked at her. "Okay You don't want the job?". He said a bit annoyed but in a teasing way.

Chakor shocked and shook her head. "No no Sir, I want, but I did a mistake. Right? Then why?". She couldn't believe it all was coming to her unexpectedly.

Suraj smirks. "Because I like your honesty.... and you! I got the certificates from your former employer. I just wanted to see your reaction. Just think why would I have called you, not knowing about your qualifications?!". This made her think. Chakor realeased a breath of relief. She took the contract. "Can I read it first?".

Suraj nods. "Sure. But I need to ur answer as soon as possible".

Chakor nods to him. "I understand. Thank you again!". She wipes her tears away and left.

Suraj was looking at her... with a smile/smirk.

....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.1K 1.3K 41
Hi rewriting Udaan it's serial based but with changes 13.05.18 #1 in SuKor #1 in Udaan #2 in Suraj #3 in Chakor
133K 3.9K 30
Mature story plz naa pasnd ho to mat dekhye
12.4K 1.2K 21
It's requested
162K 5.2K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story