Break my Heart

By vaylifluous

[Jack Dylan Grazer X Reader] [Complete] ❝ Well then, what's wrong? ❞ ❝ I'm completely in love with you but yo... More

Playlist
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
Part Two

| 16 |

4.2K 121 256
By vaylifluous

I sighed as I tried to think of a way to get home. Maybe Sophia could drive me. I really need to get my own car. I could try to walk. No my Mom would kill me. What if Jack notices that I'm not there waiting for him to drive me? I mean his football season is over with now. No more practices to save my ass.

I buried my face in my hands. Ellie was so terrible. I'm going to miss Jack incredibly. Both of them are asses but Jack's a loveable ass. I groaned quietly, making sure the teacher didn't hear me. I wasn't paying attention at all. Stupid Ellie drama.

I shook my head gently and focused full attention on the teacher that was at the front of the class. The teacher called time and dismissed us from class. I slowly rose from my chair and tried to ignore my thoughts as I grabbed my binders from my desk. As I was walking towards the door the teacher stopped me and called me to his desk.

"Are you okay? You seemed distracted for the first half of my class," he raised an eyebrow at me, concern written on his features.

"I'm fine. I was just trying to figure out who to ask to drive me home," I rubbed my arm. "It's just something stupid. I'm definitely fine."

"Doesn't Jack usually drive you?" he crossed his arms.

"Well yeah but his girlfriend doesn't want him to drive me home. She told me and I'm almost positive that Jack doesn't know. I'll just get Sophia to drive me," I was hoping this conversation would come to an end. I shouldn't be sharing as much to a teacher. But he somehow knew who were associated with me.

"Okay. If you need anything like a ride home you can just come to me, okay?" he asked. I was now high on alert. I tried not to show him with a smile.

"Okay. Thank you, sir."

"No problem. Here's a note for your next class," he started to scribble on a sticky note.

"I should be fine, it's just PE."

"If you say so," he balled the sticky note up and threw it into his small trash can beside his desk. I turned around and walked out of his classroom.

I made my way to my locker and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I texted Sophia a quick question of if she can drive me home.

Me - Can you drive me home?

I realized I had PE with her after I sent the message. I facepalmed and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I continued to my locker and looked up just as I entered the hallway my locker was on. My eyes widened at the sight of Jack standing beside my locker. I slipped back onto the hallway I walked out of. I got my phone out of my pocket and started to text Jack.

Me - I can't talk to you. Please get away from my locker.

I winced at how harsh it sounded. He had PE with me too. Oh shit Ellie did too. Well damn I'm screwed. I peeked around the corner to see Jack was gone. I sighed in relief.

"Why were you texting Jack?" Ellie grabbed my phone from my hand. I watched as her eyes skimmed over the text. "Oh. Good girl."

I nodded and held my hand out for my phone. She gently placed it into my palm. She gave me a soft smile that scared me honestly. I turned and walked to my locker quickly so I could get to PE without being in trouble. I opened my locker quickly and slipped my binders into their spots. I closed my locker and locked it back.

I turned around only to be greeted by a chest. My eyes  slowly trailed up the chest to be met with the freckled face of the one person I couldn't talk to. My breath hitched in my throat and I felt the color drain from my face.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I heard Jack's confused voice. I felt tears prick my eyes.

I backed away from him silently. I dodged his hand and walked down the hallway with a quick pace. I heard his footsteps behind me.

"Y/n come on, please talk to me. You promised you wouldn't do this," he started. I snapped my head towards him. His eyes widened at the tears in my eyes. I shook my head and pushed open the doors to the gym. Everyone looked towards where I just came in. I saw Jack from the corner of my eye.

"Why so late you two? I hope you weren't kissing in the hallway," the PE teacher looked worn out. I walked towards Sophia and took a seat beside her. I pulled my knees up to my face and nuzzled into them. I felt Sophia pat my back. I didn't notice Finn was behind us until I heard him unsuccessfully whispering to Jack.

"What happened?" Finn tried to whisper.

"She won't talk to me. I don't know why and she promised we'd still be friends," Jack sounded genuinely upset.

"I'll try to talk to her," Finn reassured Jack.

Finn tapped my shoulder. I sat up straight and turned to look at him. I knew my eyes were red from my only slight silent crying there. I mean it hurt to have to ignore Jack. Finn put his pointer finger up as in give him a second.

"Okay today we'll go outside and run. Get up and come on," the gym teacher lead us outside to where we run. Finn let out an exasperated groan.

"You okay?" Sophia whispered.

"Oh besides being forced to ignore Jack yes," I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry I know you aren't fine. Just try to be happy for now," I nodded with a sigh.

The PE teacher stated that the girls would go first. I sighed and we all got in formation and stretched before running. I took off with Sophia beside me. We had to run a mile then sit down without water. I mean I could count that as child abuse but oh well.

"Wanna try to run this as fast as we can?" Sophia asked.

"Are you stupid? You have to pace yourself to conserve energy and air," I rolled my eyes.

"I forgot. Oops," Sophia laughed.

We kept a steady run and got close to finishing. I gave myself a final push with a sprint. I grabbed Sophia's hand and started to sprint. Sophia stumbled before sprinting with me. After we finished we stopped and heavily panted. I wiped the sweat from my forehead after dropping Sophia's hand.

Sophia and I made our way to the bleachers again. I sat down on the bench until I felt someone grab my hand and pull me up to my feet. I looked at Finn and I's intertwined hands. He dropped my hand and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him to the side of the outside bathroom building.

"You aren't going to run?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No. I have my ways. Mostly being invisible to the PE teacher but that's about it," Finn stated. I giggled with his chuckle.

"What did you want to talk about?" I got serious with Finn.

"Why are you ignoring Jack?" Finn rubbed the back of his neck. "He's not really taking it well with that promise you made to him."

"I... I know," I looked both ways, making sure Ellie wasn't watching. "Ellie forced me to not talk to Jack, let him drive me home, or sit with him at lunch. I'm only following them because I know what she's capable of with her popular power and she said if I didn't follow them there would be consequences," I sniffled as a tear fell from one of my eyes. "It hurts me too."

"Y/n..," Finn grabbed me into a hug. I hugged him back. "You have feelings for Jack don't you?"

"How would you know? I mean yes but how?" I trusted Finn.

"It was obvious with the stories Jack tells me. He feels the same way. I think he just doesn't know he does," I blushed hearing that Jack had confided in Finn with stories of him and I.

"Please don't tell Jack. But let's get back to the PE group before Ellie gets suspicious," I started to walk back to where me and Sophia were sitting. I didn't see Sophia anywhere. I got to our spot and stood up on the bleachers. I saw Sophia talking to Jack on the other side of the bathroom building. "Finn!"

"Huh?" he turned his head to look where I was pointing. "Oh shit."

I ran towards where they were talking with Finn right beside me. He can be the talker for me. Once we got there I grabbed Sophia and pulled her away from Jack. Jack held his arms up like he was innocent.

"We were just talking," Jack stated. "And what's your problem anyway?" he looked towards me. "Are you mad at me?"

"No she's not. She just... can't," Finn told Jack. I thanked him for not telling Jack in my head.

"What why?" Jack took a step towards me. I looked down and jerked Sophia's arm the other way, starting to walk.

"Ow," she hissed.

"If you want to know you have to talk to her. In private like at her house," Finn told Jack before walking with us. "He'll go," Finn said before falling back into steps with Jack.

-·☾·-

"What were you and Jack talking about in PE?" I asked Sophia on our way to her car.

"He asked me about you. He must really care about you Y/n," Sophia unlocked her car.

"It's obvious he does," Ally stated. We all got into Sophia's car and continued talking.

"We'll find out if he actually shows up today," I shrugged.

"You can't talk to him, how did you invite him?" Ally asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Finn basically invited him to my house," I shook my head and buckled my seatbelt.

"Anything besides Jack related happen to you today?" Sophia asked me as she started the car.

"Yeah. Two things actually," I nodded my head. "The first was that Ellie gave me a smile. Like a real gentle smile," I shuddered.

"Woah what? How?" Ally asked.

"She saw that I texted Jack to get away from my locker. She knew I was following her orders," I looked out of the window and saw Jack standing by his car. "Stop the car. Ally yell out of your window and tell Jack I'm being taken home by you two."

Sophia stopped the car and Ally stuck her head out of her rolled down window. "We're taking Y/n home! You can leave!" Sophia took off again. Ally sat down in her seat and buckled her seatbelt. "You trying to throw me out of the window?"

"Maybe," Sophia winked at Ally. Ally made a tch noise. I giggled at the two.

"Okay so the second thing was that a teacher.... Uh the World History teacher I think, the man. Well he showed some serious red flags today," I stated.

"What kind of red flags?" Sophia sounded concerned.

"Like stalkerish red flags. I'm sure those were just in my head though. He offered to take me home if I couldn't find a ride and he knew that Jack drove me home everyday. Kind of stalkerish if you ask me," I shared a concerned glance with them.

"Definitely stalkerish. Just don't get into his pedo van," Ally warned. We all laughed at Ally's joke.

"I won't get into his pedo van Ally," I shook my head. "Just keep taking me home Soph."

"Will do," Sophia nodded.

"You sound like an nice old man," Ally giggled.

"I definitely have a nice old mangina," Sophia stated sarcastically. We all laughed. (Edit: mangina is a mix a man and vagina lmao I must've forgot that wasn't an actual word)

"Gotta love that mangina," I giggled.

"Yep," Sophia popped the 'p' in yep.

"Awe we're here," Ally pouted. I looked at my house and grabbed my bookbag.

"Yeah. Bye guys," I waved bye to them. They waved back and Sophia took off again.

I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I went into the house and locked the door behind me. I walked up to my room and placed my bag into my desk chair. I took my binders out and started doing my homework, sitting on my bed. I was fifteen minutes into my homework when I heard a knock on my window. I turned to look at it and saw Jack giving me a small smile. I sighed and stood up. I unlocked my window and pulled it open.

"Okay so what's up with you ignoring me?" Jack asked me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Ellie, I say forced because it was basically forced, forced me to not sit with you at lunch, let you drive me home, or talk to you. I didn't want to tell you because you love her but she did and it really hurts me not to talk to you," I paced back and forth until Jack stopped me in front of him.

"That... she did?" he looked hurt.

"Yes. But that isn't even the biggest thing that's wrong," I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes. I was being such a cry baby lately.

"Well then, what's wrong?" he questioned with concern. I held my breath as I prepared for what I was going to admit to him.

"I'm completely in love with you but you're too blind to see that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 450 79
🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 Where I write small scenarios between the lovely Y\N and Jack Grazer. Includes: Jack Grazer Eddie Kaspbrack None of the imagines...
651 2 18
This is a eyeless Jack x Zombie reader I hope you all like this book it's a hole new take on Jack and the readers story so I hope you like why are yo...
77.9K 1K 29
THIS STORY IS OLD AND I H8 IT AND WANNA DELETE IT BUT ALOT OF PPL HAVE READ IT WTF !? in which jack dylan grazer finds his twin in an unbelievable wa...
49.9K 1.3K 26
You've been secretly dating Jack Grazer for a while. When your mom starts dating Jack's dad, you two must do everything in your power to break them u...