His Obsession |Taehyung AU|

By kathySaphireblue

Why is he always smiling even when he's sad? Why does his eyes show an unknown emotion? As if they're in need... More

Hello
Prologue
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Trailers
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
[Trailer III] "Flower"
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14

Chapter-6

5.3K 232 109
By kathySaphireblue

"Have I lost myself or have I gained You?"

Flashback

He was looking at her from behind the tree in the football field. She was laughing and talking to her friends sitting on the bench while eating her lunch.

After she had saved her from bullies three year ago, he hadn't spent a day where he didn't like or thought about her. He was now a teen. In his prime. His attraction towards that girl had grown even more after getting to know her slowly. His mother and brother might have left him. His father might neglect him. But he knew there was this girl who will love him back someday. Because the boy did too.

He loved the way her silky hair fell behind her shoulder. They were the perfect color of brown. He loved how she would tuck the strand of her hair behind her ear when it fell on her face. He loved her red cherry lips and and her beautiful eyes. But most of all he loved how loving she was towards everyone.

She was a kind hearted girl....

And She was going to be his girl.

~♡~

Present Time

"TAEHYUNG?!!" I shouted looking at the limp body laying on the ground. I was terrified and afraid.

I ran upto him and picked him up and placed his burning hot head on my lap.

I yelped in surprised when I noticed how hot he was.

Does he have a fever??!

"Tae... Oh my God." He was sweating alittle and his face was red and was burning. Just when I was about to call Jimin and Stacy he moved alittle and opened his eyes.

"Lilly...." He whispered barely able to talk. "You... Need...To Go-" But he couldn't complete his sentence and fainted again.

"Oh dear God" I started to dial Stacy number quickly with my trembling hands but just when I was about to hit the call button Taehyung's hands shot up holding my wrist in which I held my phone.

"What are you doing?" I yelped in surprise but he was totally calm and collective staring back at my face. As if he wasn't sweating or fainted just few seconds ago. His eyes were dark. Darker than before. He caught me off gaurd so I couldn't speak. Partially confused and partially afraid of what was going on.

"I-I mean.... I need some water..." He said now closing his eyes. I quickly took out water bottle from my bag and gave it to him. And he drank it. He was now getting better so I placed the phone back into my pocket and helped him up.

"Are you feeling better Taehyung? Wh-what happened to you?" I asked him concerned. He looked at me now smiling, and shook his head.

"Oh nothing. I think it... um... It was the heatstroke..." He said scratching back of his head smiling.

This was the smile that was missing.

The one he hadn't shown since last night. I still wanted to ask what was really wrong because it wasn't as hot. But I didn't want to prey much, Also his temperature had gone back to normal. So I let it go.

"Are you sure you can walk, I mean I can call Jim-?" I asked him looking at him getting up slowly.

"Ofcourse! I'm healthy as a horse." He said that and started walking. I looked at his back questioning.

Is he really fine?...

~♡~

Few minutes later we were on the top of the hill. When we saw Stacy jumping happily.

"Hah! Looks like both of you are cooking. Yes! I'm so happy. For once I don't have to cook!" She said in joy holding onto Jimin's waist looking at us.

"Its not that we lost, It's just that Tae-" I was going to explain when he Cut me off placing his hands on my shoulder and said.

"Oh it's fine. I can cook. Don't worry about it." I looked at him and he looked back at me smiling. He shrugged his shoulders and moved forward and opened his bag pack and all of us started building our tents.

While I was building mine and Stacy's I stared at the back of Taehyung, where he was working. I had so many questions but he was acting like nothing happened.

Maybe it was the heatstroke. I guess I'm over thinking stuff.

After all of us were done. Jimin and Taehyung lit fire and me and Stacy sat beside the it. I sneaked a peak at Taehyung to find him staring back at me. I quickly looked away to which he smirked.

It was getting dark now and the sun was setting. There were other people here on the top of the hill, everyone around their own fire and people. This place was not packed. But decent amount of people were here.

Suddenly Jimin got up stretching his arms and walked around the fire to Stacy.

"Well look at that! Time for a meal. And look who lost?" Jimin was enjoying it and I hated it.

It's not like I didn't know how to cook,it was just that I didn't really enjoyed cooking.

"We will be over there if you need us.." Stacy said pointing of to a distance where the rest of the campers were seated and enjoying the stars.

I looked in the distance to find Jungkook coming up towards us smiling.

"Hey guys! Hope ya'll are having fun." He said standing beside Jimin and placing his arms on his shoulders.

"Yes we are. So much!" Stacy said and I mumbled some words in annoyance.

"Are you enjoying Lilly?" Jungkook said now looking straight at me and for some odd reason I blushed.

"Yes she is!" Out of no where Taehyung came and sat beside me placing his arm over my shoulder and  and answering Jungkook before I could.

"...um.. okay..." Jungkook said back. "Well I just wanted to invite you guys for a get together at my house before you leave."

"Sure. We'd love to come." Stacy said happily. I nodded. I sensed Taehyung get tense beside me but I ignored it thinking it was my imagination.

After we were done eating and had enjoyed ourselves, all four of us started leaving to go to bed. Me and Stacy were famished and tired so we call it a night.

In the middle of the night I had the urge to use the toilet and so I got up and went to the temporary toilets near us.

I was coming back from toilet when I saw Taehying walking the other way in a hurry.

A part of me wanted to ignore him but a greater part of me wanted to follow him and so I found myself following him at a greater distance.

He was leading into the woods. And we all know leading into the woods at night is never a good option. So I turned around.

I'll ask him tomorrow.

Just as I turned around I heard the phone in my pocket beep, notifying me that I had just received a message.

I see you.
02:16
... is typing

This was the moment I knew I had to run. And I wasn't planning on standing around asking for who is he or what does he want. Because that's what the girls in movies do and then get themselves killed.

I am definitely telling Stacy tomorrow. This is not funny--

I heard my phone beep again and again but I didn't stop until I saw the dim lights that were lit near where our tents were. I was getting closer and was feeling relieved. When a call from behind made me stop in my tracks.

"Lilly?"

I turned around to find Taehyung not too far from me.

What?! Did he run after me after noticing me?

"H-hey Tae... W-what are you doing around here at this time of the night?" I asked him not trying to sound petrified. I was sweating and my breath was uneven but I'm sure he couldn't see all that in the dark.

"Oh me? Nothing I was looking for the toilets and it seemed I lost my way. But why are you here?"

Seriously you want me to believe that Taehyung? Going into the woods is loosing your way?

"Oh I saw you coming here and followed you." Is what I should have answered but I didn't. Instead I said.

"Just out to get some fresh air since I couldn't sleep." It might be the night or maybe my eyes playing tricks on me but I saw something flicker in his eyes. It's as if he knew I was lying.

"Oh okay." It was as if he was disappointed in me for some reason. And he started walking across me to go to the tents.

I was about to turn around when I sensed Taehyung standing right behind my back and leaned into my right ear, whispered.

"But you know what Lilly? I think you are lying." His voice sent shivers down my spine the way he said that sentence. Slowly and taunting.

"And I don't like people who lie to me."

~♡~

A/n:

Hi guys!
I'm back from my hiatus and now going to be publishing the rest of my book.
Thankyou everyone for reading it and helping this book trend.
Yes! This book is trending!
Amd I can't thank you all for helping me with it.
Please continue the support. And don't forget to like and comment.
I will be back soon.
Love you all❤
xo
Kathy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
12.6K 824 10
who knew meeting his mother would end up like this
16.1K 1.1K 41
A simple girl who is bride of God, but don't know whom.........with some special powers. 7 gods who are bound to protect her. Because of that symbol...
9.2K 438 13
ပြည့်မရတဲ့ ဆုတောင်းတွေဆိုတာ တကယ်ရှိခဲ့ပါရဲ့ကွယ် ဥပမာ- အိမ်ထောင်ရှိတဲ့ ကျွန်မက ကိုယ့်ထက် အသက် 20 ကျော် ငယ်တဲ့ အမျိုးသမီးလေးကို ပိုင်ဆိုင်ချင်တာမျိုးပေ...