Senran Kagura: The Black Swor...

KazumaAkimoto által

Fuyu Dragneel is a 19 years old boy, who's travelling around the world in search for someone he loved during... Több

Protagonists & Main Characters
Chapter 1 : Childhood Memories
Chapter 2 : The Meeting
Chapter 3: Hansuke Vs Daidõji
Chapter 4 : Fuyu and Asuka ! The first meeting since nine years
Chapter 5 : Hanzo Academy Attacked ? Hebijo's elite appear !
Chapter 6 : The Crimson Squad lands on the battlefield
Chapter 7: Hanzo is in danger ? Dõgen's evil ambition
Chapter 8: Daidõji's senpai ! Rin "The Beauty of Death"
Chapter 9: Each on Different Path ! Asuka, Homura and Fuyu vs Hebijo's elite
Chapter 10 : Hanzo saved ! Gessen Academy appear on the battlefield
Chapter 11 For the love of her granddaughter! Hanzo die on the battlefield
Chapter 12: The fall of Hebijo Academy ? Fuyu Dragneel's uncontrollable wrath
Chapter 13: In memory of my Grandfather! Asuka & Fuyu Vs Hebijo's elite
Chapter 14 Dõgen's evil ambitions revealed ! The final battle begin
Chapter 15: Hebijo's post-battle, the strength of moving forward for the futur.
Chapter 16: A new story begins, the return of Asuka and Fuyu
Chapter 17: Welcome home ! Hanzo Academy reunited
Chapter 18: Arrival at Hebijo Academy, Dõgen's malicious ambitions
Chapter 19: For my Grandfather, Asuka & Fuyu vs Dõgen !
Chapter 20: The Yõma arrival, Asuka & Fuyu united no matter what !
Chapitre 21: Let's going on a trip, direction Osaka !
Chapter 22: The guardian and the child, Naraku and Kagura !
Chapter 23: Facing a terrible threat, The apparition of the Yõma Generals !
Chapter 24: The city is in danger ! let's go protect our hometown.
Chapter 25: Let's take a break, the good hot springs of Osaka
Chapter 26: The Sword and The Shield, Asuka and Homura's training begin !
Chapter 27: The Brothers power, Fuyu and Hansuke !
Chapter 28: Dõgen's alive ! Kagura is targeted
Chapter 29: Hanamura's crisis, Dõgen make his move,
Chapter 31: Just like old times, Daidõji and Rin
Chapter 32: Letting the past behind me, Miyabi's redemption.
Chapter 33: For the sake of the world, The Reaper's true form
Chapter 34: For my friends and family, Asuka & Fuyu's last fight
Epilogue: The nightmare's finally over, Thank you Asuka & Fuyu

Chapter 30: Protecting my familiy's town, Asuka & Fuyu Vs Dõgen.

130 4 0
KazumaAkimoto által

3rd Person's POV

As we were having a fine day eating at the sushi restaurant all together, Fuyu notice that the sky has turned red and Yomi have sense a strange presence within the area, they realize that Dõgen has made his move and the Yõma has invaded Hanamura, Asuka decide to form two teams to take care of the situation, as one of the team go search for the portal and destroy it while the other team will try to find Dõgen and stop him.

Asuka: damn it where they come from, they are everywhere.

Homura: they must be linked to the portal we talked about earlier, i hope the other team find it before things get any worst.

Fuyu: i agree with Homura on this one, our main priority is to find Dõgen, there's no way we let him get away again.

Hansuke: yeah but how are we suppose to find him ?

Daidõji: there must be some place in the city that we didn't search for, we should go there first to see if he's there.

Rin: okay, let's go, i just hope that Angela, Naraku and Kagura are okay.

Asuka reassures Rin that they gonna be find as Master Aki and Genji are there with them.

Asuka: it's okay Rin-senpai, My great-grandpa and Master Aki are there with them, they are in good hands.

Rin: "smile" i know, i trust them, i known they can.

Homura: we better hurry if this situation get any worst, Hanamura will nothing more than a ruined city.

While the first team is out looking for Dõgen, the other team is in search for the portal who is somewhere in the city.

Katsuragi: damn it the Yõma are everywhere.

Yagyu: i wonder what's going on ?

Hibari: this is starting to scare me, not matter where we went, the Yõma keep appearing in the city.

Ikaruga: well better hurry and find that damn portal and make sure they won't come back here again.

The two teams become very determinate to end up the assault, The Yõma start to attack them to prevent the portal from being destroy.

Ikaruga's POV

in our side we were trying to find out where is the portal, but the minions that appear here didn't make our task easy.

Katsuragi: there's more on the way.

Yagyu: not for long.

Yagyu rush toward them at full speed and use her umbrella to create a path between them, but more of them coming.

Ikaruga: damn the more we kill them the more they keep appearing.

Homura we thinking about a solution regarding the current situation and she find a conclusion.

Homura: girls i think if those Yõma minions keep appearing it's because of that portal Master Genji told us about but i guess it's not only that, Dõgen's presence seem to be the reason why they keep coming, but for the red sky it has to be them.

Hibari: in other words you mean....

Homura: yes, the Yõma Generals are here as well.

The group were shocked that Dõgen has brought all of his Yõma army to led a frontal attack against us, but the assault also touch the city as well.

Ikaruga: the presence fo the Yõma Generals must be the reason why the sky turn red, then that must mean that they must protecting the portal.

Homura: if that the case, then we have to deal with them before taking care of the portal.

Katsuragi: if only we know where they are ?

Hibari was thinking about all the place they have visited before the attack and she notice that is one place in the city they have search.

Hibari: i think there is one place in the city, we haven't looking for and i guess i know where it is.

Yagyu: really Hibari, you know where they are ?

Hibari: yes, i'm sure of it.

Homura: then led the way Hibari.

Hibari: got it.

While Hibari was leading her group toward the district they haven't search for the portal, on Yomi's side with The Crimson Squad, The Dragneel Family and The Shimada Family were searching everything district to find Dõgen.

Yomi's POV

While our group were searching for Dõgen, we were constantly attacked by Yõma minions, but it's annoying no matter how many of these things we kill, they just keep coming.

Asuka: These things start to annoyed me.

Fuyu: well Asuka, you are not the only one that is annoyed by these minions, they just keep coming and coming without end.

A group of Yõma was blocking our way, but Hansuke managed to break their defense with the help Daidõji and The Crimson Squad.

Hansuke: if this continue like this we will be out of energy.

Daidõji: this is presence i felt earlier, i knew it they are here, i didn't expected to see them so soon.

Haruka: Daidõji-san are saying......

Daidõji: yes the Yõma Generals are here as well, Dõgen must have brought them here along with his minions.

Rin: that would be a problem, so what should we do ?

Asuka: guess we have no choice then, if the Yõma Generals are protecting the portal then the other group must find them and quick.

Mirai: by the way, Asuka do you have any ideas where Dõgen may be ?

Asuka: Hanamura is a big city, he could be anywhere, but i guess i know a place near from the sakura tree that we haven't looking yet.

Hikage: apart from the castle, is there any other building as tail as the Shimada Tower ?

Fuyu: well according to Master Genji and Master Aki, Hanamura has two tail building one of them is the Shimada Tower and the other is the temple of Hanamura.

Rin: of all the place we searched the temple is the only place we have check out.

Asuka: if Dõgen is hiding there, then we better get there before he had the chance to escape.

Fuyu and hansuke hold a serious look in their eye, start looking at each other and run toward the temple with Asuka and the rest of the group.

Yomi: there is no way, that we let Dõgen get away, this time he won't getting out of here alive.

Daidõji: don't worry Yomi, Hansuke and myself will make sure of that, but who known if he has some of the Yõma Generals to protect him.

Asuka: if that's the case, then we have to come out with a plan.

Haruka: i think a have a idea, but first we need to get to the temple.

Fuyu: okay then let's go.

Hansuke's POV

We were running toward the temple where Dõgen is hiding, while eliminating any Yõma that get in our way.

Hansuke: damn it how many them are here, at this rate we will be out of energy before we can get to the temple.

Asuka: you right, if everyone have a idea, now it's time to think about it, the more time we've lost, the more chance we will lost to get to Dõgen.

Everyone was thinking about a solution concerning Dõgen and how we can get to him, minute later Yomi has a idea.

Yomi: everyone listen, i have idea, if we want to continue forward we have to deal with the Yõma Generals while Asuka, Fuyu, Hansuke and Daidõji go forward and deal with Dõgen, we have to do it fast, there is no way we will let him escape.

Haruka: your right Yomi, Fuyu, Hansuke, Asuka and Daidõji continue forward and don't turn back, we will hold the Yõma as much as we can.

Mirai: We wil be fine, we face a similar threat years ago and we know what's going to happen, so hurry up you four.

Fuyu was watching us with a smile before running forward telling Asuka and the others of her group to go

Fuyu: Alright, i count in on you girls and please make it back safe and sound, Asuka, Daidõji, Rin, Hansuke with me.

Daidõji: okay, it's time to face that maniac.

Rin: he won't even see us coming.

Asuka: girls, please be careful and come back to us safe and sound, Dõgen here we come.

Homura's POV

As Asuka and her group continue their path toward Dõgen, on our group's side we find the portal that bring the Yõma here and we come face to face with the Yõma Generals, but we were ready to fight them.

Homura: it looks like they aren't gonna let us destroy that thing so easily.

Ikaruga: yeah but we have faced a threat similar to the one we have solved years ago, i never thought that event would repeat itself.

Katsuragi: i know but now Dõgen is doing the same thing all over again, but this time, he won't even lay a finger on Kagura and Naraku.

The Yõma Generals tried to attack Katsuragi from behind but they are cut down by Yagyu and crush by Hibari who came land a hand to her comrade and friend.

Yagyu: argh this isn't going anywhere, if we want to stop them we have to defeat the Yõma Generals and destroying that damn portal

Hibari: Right, but i wonder if we will make it in time ?

Ikaruga was thinking that it's time to get serious about the current situation and give courage to Hibari and the others members of her group

Ikaruga: Okay then, it's time to be serious, we won't let you do any damage on the city and kidnapping Kagura at the same time.

Katsuragi: Well if Ikaruga decide to fight seriously, then i should do the same.

Homura: i agree.

At that moment a several Yõma minions attack Homura from both behind and in front of her, but their assault was useless as Yumi appear and freeze them in a blank of an eye.

Yumi: Eien no Hyōketsu ("Eternal Freeze")

The attack not only freeze the minions but also cover the whole ground of ice.

Homura: Yumi ! thank god you here.

Yumi: sorry i'm late Homura, now i guess you can say that the path is now open, go and destroy that portal.

Homura: on it.

As i begin to run toward the portal the Yõma Generals tried to block my path only for them to be freeze by Yumi.

Yõma General: grr....

Yumi: sorry but this is as far you go, you demon.

Both Yumi and The Yõma General rush toward each other and created a shockwave that is felt all over the area, i looked behind to see if yumi was okay but i know that she can that care of herself, i put my trust on her.

Asuka's POV

As we were running toward Dõgen, we felt the shockwave caused by Yumi against the Yõma Generals, i wonder myself she will be fine, but i know that she can take care of herself after all she is Kurokage's granddaughter.

Asuka: i know that Yumi can take care of herself, but i wonder she will be fine out there figthing the Yõma Generals ?

Fuyu: you know her better than us Asuka, she is a shinobi just like you, don't worry she will be fine.

Daidõji: he's right, right now our priority is to find Dõgen and she is not alone, i sense the aure of her friends nearby.

Hansuke: if her friends are here then she have a chance of defeating the Yõma Generals with their help.

Asuka: i hope you right.

We continued our path without any moment and when we reach to center of the temple we find Dõgen there.

Asuka: there you are, you egocentric maniac i've been looking for you.

Dõgen: you again ! how many time do i have to make sure you won't interfere with my plans.

Asuka: you can tried as many as you want, i will always get in your way.

Fuyu: give it up Dõgen, you won't escape from us this time.

Dõgen: well then i better finish you off and retrieve that damn girl.

Dõgen transform into a Yõma the same one that we faced not too long ago, but except that he has blue skin instead of brown.

Dõgen: Behold my puppet form, i will crush you and get that girl's power of my own.

Hansuke: grr, if you think you will get your hands of Kagura, then you've got the wrong idea.

Daidõji: everyone get ready, here he come.

Asuka, Fuyu & Hansuke: got it.

Me, Fuyu, Hansuke and Daidõji transform into our respective form without the incantation and prepare ourselves to fight our arch nemesis once again as he rush directly toward us to attack but we dodge his attack fast and easy.

Asuka: you won't get us off guard like last time Dõgen, we've been prepare for this day.

Fuyu: and we will finally get you for what you've done not only to Asuka but to all of us, you will suffer, i will make sure of that.

Hansuke was above him and start to attack him head on.

Hansuke: Karyū no Tekken ("Fire Dragon's Iron Fist")

But the moment he got close Dõgen grab his arm and throw him against the wall, Hansuke immediately counterattack him by rushing toward at high speed using one of his attack.

Hansuke: you will not have me twice, Karyū no Yokugeki ("Fire Dragon's Wing Attack").

His attack violently hit Dõgen pushing him toward Fuyu who prepare to use one of his favorite attack.

Hansuke: Fuyu, it's your turn.

Dõgen: why you little......

Fuyu: Okay now it's my turn, Hyōma Zero no Hakyū ("Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow")

The ice arrow launched by Fuyu hit Dõgen in his torso, furious Dõgen release a powerful wave of energy sending both Fuyu and Hansuke on the ground.

Fuyu: damn it, he is stronger then i thought.

Hansuke: he maybe strong but he isn't inteligente like we are bro, apparently he's lack of that ability.

Dõgen: what are you two talking about ?

Fuyu: you better look behind you instead of wondering what we were saying.

Dõgen: huh ?

Dõgen was so distracted by The Dragneel Brothers that he didn't notice me and Daidõji who were behind him.

Daidõji: it's time to set up my new move, i guess you will be paralyzed for a while, Raiko no tsume ("Lightning Tiger's claw")

Daidõji's fist were surrunded by lightning has she punch Dõgen in his face and throw him right at Asuka who were setting out her newest attack as well.

Asuka: this is for my grandfather, Saihyō-sen ("ice breaker").

My ice breaker made me gathering ice around my swords and rush toward Dõgen to slash him as my swords became more and more sharp and end her attack in the form of a X.

Dõgen was badly injuried due to the damage of my attack, but manage to get back on his feet.

Dõgen: argh..... i never knew you were that strong..... but one way or a other, i will get that girl.

He jump and rush toward me with a his punch charged with energy, i managed to avoid his attack and counterattack him right after.

Asuka: Reitōken zerī ("Frozen sword jelly")

Daidõji: Tenchi Senran Mokõ Ken ("Heaven and Earth Flash War Wild Tiger Fist")

Dõgen: arghhhhhh..... why i have lost against you, you lille brat.

Dõgen's defeat made him turn back to his normal form, as Asuka, Fuyu, Hansuke and Daidõji reverse back to normal as well.

Fuyu: you've lost Dõgen admit it.

Dõgen: eh eh eh eh eh ah ah ah ah.

I notice something was wrong with Dõgen like he has lost all sense of his personality and go berserk, then i heard a voice came out from Dõgen but it was not his own voice but the voice of someone else.

Dõgen: eh eh eh eh, i haven't expect that from you, Asuka Shimada granddaughter of Hanzõ Shimada and Great-granddaughter of Genji Shimada.

Asuka: that's not Dõgen who's talking, who are you ?

Fuyu: what do you mean Asuka ?

Daidõji: wait she's right, that's not Dõgen right now, someone else is in control of his body.

Hansuke: but how exactly ?

The Reaper: you can call me The Reaper whose my real name is Gabriel Reyes.

At that moment we all saw the spirit of The Reaper behind Dõgen's body.

Fuyu: Gabriel Reyes ! you were one of those people from centuries ago during the time of Overwatch ?

The Reaper: yes and i'm also an old enemy of you grandfather, Asuka Shimada has he and i battled several time in the past.

Hansuke: then i want to know this, how are you still alive and using Dõgen to do your dirty work ?

The Reaper: well it's quite simple, years ago follow Dõgen's defeat at the hand of you guys i manage to gain control of him using my revenge type mental possession called the resonance which bring me back to life as his body was weak enough for me to took over.

Asuka: that's mean you were death all this time and you come back within Dõgen.

The Reaper: yes and i have a long history with your grandfather in the past and i was also the one who ended his life 2 years ago.

Upon hearing the revelation, i'm entering into a rage that nobody ever seen before as a cold aura surrending my body appear.

Asuka: "Furious" SO IT'S WAS YOU ALL ALONG, YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED MY GRANDFATHER AND STARTING THIS WHOLE THING, WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU.

The Reaper: ah ah ah ah, well if you want to kill me so badly then i will be waiting for you at Osaka and i will make sure that our battle will be far more dangerous than the one you are faced right now, until we meet again.

The Reaper disappear in a using teleportation while myself tried to calm down after that revelation.

Fuyu: Asuka, i don't know what to say.

Asuka: it's okay Fuyu, it's just that i can belive that all those events were manipulated by an old enemy of grandpa.

Daidõji: well looks like we have a greater problem now, i wonder how we are gonna do to stop The Reaper to getting his ahnds of Kagura and Naraku.

Hansuke: we have also to check out the others girls, to make sure if they are okay.

As they run to check if the girls are fine, they notice that the sky has turning back to normal, meaning that Homura and the Elite of Hanzõ Academy has destroyed the portal.

Fuyu: hey look at the sky, the color has changed that must mean that they did it.

Hansuke: yes, they succeed of destroying that portal taking out the Yõma Generals, Homura and the Elite of Hanzõ have impressed me today.

Daidõji: yeah, but now we have a bigger problem to deal with.

Fuyu: it's about that guy, named The Reaper ?

Daidõji: yes, i never thought that guy was an old enemy of Master Hanzõ, and on top of that that he will using Dõgen as his vessel, seeing how Asuka reacted after he reveal that he was the one behind all the events the Hebijo War and the murder of Master Hanzõ, i guess Asuka is now pretty determinated to stop him.

Hansuke: i see what you mean Daidõji.

Asuka: you know that i can heard you, for now we have to reunited team all together and report the situation to Angela and great-grandpa.

As they finally meet up with the rest of the team, They were in a bad state following their fight against the Yõma Generals.

Homura: Asuka: glad you alright.

Asuka: Homura are you okay ?

Homura: yes, those damn things started to appear everywhere after i destroyed that portal, whta about you did you find Dõgen.

Asuka: Homura gather everyone and tell them that we will hold up a important meeting at the Shimada Tower, things just got worst and we've got an enemy from my grandpa's past to deal with.

Homura: sound like it's serious, okay i go get everyone and i meet at the Shimada Tower.

As Homura go gather everyone, Asuka look at the sky and swear to do anything to stop The Reaper.

Asuka: Reaper or should i say Gabriel Reyes just you wait, now that i know that you've manipulated all the events behind the scene, don't you think i will let you get away, you better be ready.

To Be Continued....

Asuka is still under the shock of the revelation of the true mastermind behind the war and the assault on Hanamura, after thinking about it she decide with the others to train themselves more seriously before heading to Osaka where The Reaper is waiting for them.

Next time on Senran Kagura: The Black Swordsman

Chapter 31: Just like old times, Daidõji and Rin

See you later everyone.

KazumaAkimoto out.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

98.4K 955 12
laurance x reader book two of THE WAY YOU DO series
103K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
3.4K 91 8
⠀ ━━ ❝ 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍 ❞ ⠀⠀ ↝ var! fpe 𝗫 reader - oneshots ⠀⠀━ 𝐅𝐏𝐄 𝘧𝘧. ⠀⠀𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, i make oneshots ⠀⠀for people to enjoy and needs ⠀⠀to...