Found You (A Kane Brown Love...

By KelseyHSparrow

Aspen Hayes is the younger sister of Country Music star Hunter Hayes. She refused to follow in her brothers f... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Short
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

1.7K 37 0
By KelseyHSparrow

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

Kane Brown's POV

Today was the first ultrasound I would be going to. I couldn't wait to see our little baby. Aspen was gaining more stable when she walked. I helped her out my truck and we slowly walked in.

"Aspen Hayes." The nurse said.

"That's us." I said helping her up.

She brought us to a room and told Aspen to get in a gown. I helped her get up on the table and we waited for the doctor.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Jamie Rivera nice to see you again Aspen." A lady said coming in the room.

"So what are we finding out today?' Aspen asked.

"Well you are at the 4 month mark so we are going to see if we can tell the sex." She said.

I watched as she put the gel on her stomach and moved the wand around.

"Well thats new." She said.

"Whats wrong? Is something wrong with the baby?" Aspen asked.

"No nothing is wrong with the babies." She said.

"Oh thats good the baby is fine." Aspen said.

"No Aspen she said the babies are fine." I said.

"Wait babies as in plural form of baby?" She said.

"Yes, you're having twins." She said.

"What?" Aspen asked.

"Yes, twins." She said.

"Kane 2 babies." Aspen said.

"Yes, and it looks like a boy and a girl." She said.

"Oh god." Aspen said.

"Baby it's okay." I said.

"No its not, im worried about being able to support the weight of 1 baby let alone 2." She said.

"It will be okay." I said.

"You're going on tour in a month. I'm going to be alone." She said.

"We will figure everything out." I said kissing her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 295 32
Bea Vanderselt was just an average girl, or at least until she was diagnosed with leukemia. Being on the edge of living and death isn't the easiest p...
10.3K 564 29
When the odds are stacked against you it can be easy to give in. Andrea Kent isn't one of those people, but there are reasons for that. Her younger s...
7.5K 601 32
Andi Kent made quite an impression in the music industry with her first number one hit: 'A Hero To Me' but what happens next? Fast forward a few year...
114K 1.7K 26
*Book One* Aisling grew up in a small town in Louisiana with her mother, father and two older brothers. She has watched her brothers fall in and out...