Graphics, E T C

By titanically-

Graphics. (C) titanically- | Micah Good More

CONTEST. (CLOSED, SEE END OF PART FOR WINNERS)
ing.
forgetting billions.
superioris.
author banners.
star wars fanart.
snapshot.
gold queen.
gif edits.
the dying wish.
journey, part two.
new year's contest.
T U T O R I A L: pngs.
S E M I - T U T O R I A L: illustrated cover.
textbased cover.
taahgl 2.
graceless.
taahgl.
aesthetic boi.
superioris moodboards.
second account graphics.
ILLUSTRATIONS!
Superioris (again)
TAAHGL (AGAIN)
PLEASE VOTE!
an evolution.
Dorm Room Writing

graphics journey.

503 29 12
By titanically-

I've seen other people do these, so I thought (having found the drive containing things from my old computer) that I'd have a look back too. 

Things were more dire than I thought.

I had to screenshot this off of microsoft word (where I made it: picture + text= great cover in my years ago mind). It was made for a story (a contest entry actually) that I was posting on Figment.com (the writing website I used before coming to Wattpad). 

No surprise: the story was as bad as the cover (although we won't get into that since this is a graphics journey and not a writing journey).

Now we have my first 'commission'!

That text was also done in Microsoft Word. The image editing and cutting out was done on some photo software that I had gotten for Christmas the year before this was made. I don't remember the name of the software. This cover actually had another in its series that I also made, but I apparently didn't save that one. Anyways, they were both the same idea: Clint and Tasha over a city background corresponding to the setting of the book (blurrily cut out Clint and Tasha of course). 

Now I started making covers for my own Avengers fanfiction.

I'M CRINGING SO HARD RN GUYS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. LOKI ISN'T EVEN CUT OUT OF HIS BACKGROUND?! IT'S JUST LIKE MULTIPLIED?! 

 I even had an edit of the main character, Christina.

 Look at those #skillz. 

Now I moved to Wattpad, which I thought meant a necessary upgrade to my fanfiction cover (Avengers fanfic, "Unexpected", formerly "Promise Me This" and "Lock and Key": no longer on my profile r.i.p.)  

First Wattpad cover: 

*chokes*

I upgraded to Picmonkey. 

We've reverted to 'basic text on a picture'. Also I was still going by pen names back then, so those will show up. 

AND NOW png making (PLUS slap text on a cover).

LOOK HOW AWFUL THIS CUTTING OUT IS?! L:SDKJFSDL:KJFSDL:FKJ

LOOK AT THAT HAND; I DIDN'T EVEN TRY APPARENTLY?!

(Clearly my pen name had now changed to Abbi Worth, which I actually went by for a little while.)

And we're back to slap text on a photo BUT....now with increased exposure!

Now I try to get a little more advanced (still Picmonkey; I will use Picmonkey for a while).

DOUBLE EXPOSURE. *gasp* (clearly I didn't think that hand needed any attention)

AND TEXTURES! 

Now let's get really advanced.

(Or so I thought. When I first made these covers, I thought I was soooo good.) I was cutting out pngs, using textures, using lighting textures to change the lighting...

I mean, I guess they aren't horrible, but that's all I can say about them. Both are from my Marvel Fanfic stage. 

And the sequal to Catastrophic, whose cover included bad pngs and mismatched lighting (everyone clearly wasn't in the original image together)

BUT I WAS SO PROUD OF IT. (key word- w a s )

(to be continued in part two, as I've almost run out of images to add to this part. :'))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 197 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
28.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
31.7K 820 87
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...