The Bright Future Awaits! The...

By CrescentShine

HIGHEST RANK #1inFantasy (07.30.18) A young genius doctor in her peak of career died in a bank robbery. As sh... More

Notes
Prologue
I. New Life
II. One Year Old
III. I am sorry
IV. Dark Past
V. I reincarnated into otome game (1)
a/n
VI. I reincarnated into otome game (2)
VII. History of Ygdrassil
VIII. Three Years Old
IX. Silver Ice Leopard
X. Four Years Old
Side Story 1: Christopher
XI. Five Years Old
a/n
Holiday Special 2.1. Christmas Edition part I: 'Doki~ Doki~ You're My Sunshine'
XII. History Repeat
XIII. Learning Magic (1)
XIV. Learning Magic (2)
XV. Fairies Pond, Lumiere
Holiday Special 2.2. Christmas Edition part 2:Promise under the Night Sky
XVI. Hellish Training (1)
XVII. Hellish Training (2)
XVIII. Nine Years Old
XIX. Registering as an Adventurer
Side Story 2: Cedric
XX. First Mission (1)
XXI. First Mission (2)
XXII. First Mission (3)
Holiday Special 3: New Year's Eve
XXIII. First Mission (4)
XXIV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (1)
XXV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (2)
XXVI. Shopping Spree
XXVII. Scouting Legion (1)
XXVIII. Scouting Legion (2)
Side Story 3: Jane
XXIX. Scouting Legion (3)
XXX. Scouting Legion (4)
XXXI. Tea Party (1)
XXII. Tea Party (2)
XXXIII. disasTEAr PARTY (1)
XXXIV. disasTEAr PARTY (2)
XXXV. Ten Years Old
XXXVI. Engagement Party (1)
XXXVII. Engagement Party (2)
XXXVIII. Engagement Party (3)
XXXIX. Engagement Party (4)
XL. Engagement Party (5)
XLI. Engagement Party (6)
XLII. Engagement Party (7)
XLIV. Scouting Legion First Mission (2)
XLV. Scouting Legion First Mission (3)
XLVI. Scouting Legion First Mission (4)
XLVII. Chamber of Secret (1)
XLVIII. Chamber of Secret (2)
XLIX. Chamber Of Secret (3)
L. Chamber of Secret (4)
LI. Chamber of Secret (5)
LII. Chamber of Secret (6)
LIII. Chamber of Secret (7)
LIV. Chamber of Secret (8)
LV. Chamber of Secret (9)
Side Story 4: Christopher part 2
LVI. Chamber of Secret (10)
LVII. Sea Alert (1)
LVIII. Sea Alert (2)
LIX. Sea Alert (3)
LX. Sea Alert (4)
LXI. Sea Alert (5)
LXII. Sea Alert (6)
LXIII. The Elf Prince (1)
LXIV. The Elf Prince (2)
Character Profile: COLEEN SHADE
LXV. Her First Love
LXVI. Her Change
LXVII. You're Pretty And Will Always Be
LXVIII. Oniisama is Gone
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 1 (Michelle)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 2 (Dianne)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 3 (Jasmine)
LXXII. The First Trial: Heart
LXXIII: The Second Trial: Soul
Goodbye Baby Choco
LXXIV: The Third Trial: Magic
LXV. Entrance Ceremony
Holiday Special 4: Happy Halloween
LXVI. My M Instructor
LXVII. My First Day of Class (1)
LXVIII. My First Day of Class (2)
Important Note
LXIX. My First Day of Class (3)

XLIII. Scouting Legion First Mission (1)

22.5K 701 58
By CrescentShine

In a certain and grandiose location of the palace, under the silence of the night and breezing sound of the cold wind, a certain person secretly enter with ease and effortlessly escape the watchful eyes of the royal guards.

Within second, he enters an elegant and princely chamber.

He narrowed his eyes as he stare at the sleeping young man in a magnificent bed for a prince.

His face devoid of any emotion yet his surrounding's temperature decreased in an extremely fast pace and his body release a very deadly and murderous aura.

His red eyes constrict and his pupil slit like the eyes of a snake. The color of his eyes turned deep red and changed into a very frightening color of purple... and making his aura suffocating.

The young man, who was in his deep sleep, frowned and paled, sweat is forming in his forehead and his whole body is quivering. He started to stir from his slumber and wanted to open his eyes yet he either can't move or open his eyes. Panic started to show in his handsome face as he realized that his body won't listen to him.

Every person who feels this terrifying aura started to tremble and every blood in their body boiled, making hard for them to breathe and feel their head in pain until it exploded, killing them without knowing why.

The person, who was releasing the terrifying aura, smirk and his eyes' shows mockery. And before he left the chamber undiscovered, he said in ridiculing tone,

"Weak"

The young man who was in bed fell in a deep, deep slumber.

His consciousness was drifting away until he saw a scene that he always dreamed about since childhood.

He once again saw a young, thin boy with dark hair and dark eyes devoid with any emotion and covered with injury doing a hard labor not meant for children of his age.

This child was abused due to having a sick mother and a father who died before he can meet him.

Since no one will take care of him and his sick mother, the child will work under an abusive master for them to have a food that can fill their empty stomach.

This child is very indifferent to anyone but his sick mother. Even under the pressure of work or a mockery of everyone around them, this child will never show any emotion yet when his mother died, the child cried like there is no tomorrow.

He accompanies and hugs his dead mother for three days with lack luster eyes.

The scene that the young man saw changed from the child's childhood into teenaged.

The next scene that the young man saw was when the child was found by big person [a/n: the 'big person' meant in this was not a big or huge appearance of a person but someone with a big identity].

They said and explained to the boy that he was the person from oracle, the person that will save the world from the hand of demon king.

The boy followed those person and listen to what they said to him. He endures the hardships of training, making himself powerful yet he still maintained his aloof and cold personality.

One day, the boy meets a very beautiful fairy. She got a purple eyes and pale-purple hair that looks like white in first glance. The fairy is so beautiful, graceful and nice. She always looks for him and letting him have a break or escape from training to have a rest. She always accompanied him and even listened to his heart.

Then he learned the identity of the fairy and started avoiding her.

He doesn't want him to implicate her for the mission that was entrusted to him by five big kings yet he learned that she was one of his team, the saint.

This mission was risky and dangerous for her and wanted her to stop from wanting to join yet because of her stubbornness, she still followed him.

They experienced life and death together, making his feelings for her deeper and deeper beyond saving until one day, before they confront the demon king, he confess to her.

The fairy laughs at him and said that she's way too older than him and he was only a brother for her. She never looks at him as a man but a little brother even his already in his 20s.

The boy was hurt at that time and runs away.

Never did the boy imagine that because of him, the fairy will die. Saving him from the hand of the demon king.

His team was annihilated leaving him the only one alive and breathing.

He promised to himself that he will avenge the death of his beloved woman.

While the young man watching this scene, his eyes blurred and shed tears. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth with anger. Guilt resurfaced in his heart as he looks down in his powerless hand before he once again stare at the scene with determination and firm eyes.

The boy never goes back to the kingdom of the five kings but started his own journey until he meet another fairy.

This fairy was a bit younger than his beloved. She got a silver white hair and a purple eyes. If one to compare the two; his beloved fairy has a stubborn yet stunning beauty that once you look at her, your eyesight will never leave her body while this fairy has a pure and innocent pretty face yet unknowingly a temptress that you will give her a second glance before you'll realize you already fall in her charm.

He founds her, curled in a ball and crying.

Realizing that both of them just lose someone they love and in a midst of difficult path ahead, they became friend and started their own journey.

But never has it come to his head that he will die in the hands of his fairy friend.

The crying face of a pure fairy was covered with guilt and sorrow yet determination to save her own beloved from his hand, the demon king, his mortal enemy.

The scene that the dying boy saw was the exactly scene that the young man saw... it felt that they experienced the same scene at the same time.

Once the young man saw the face of the fairy he was stunned yet he already knew this scene since before but never wanted to acknowledge.

The face of the fairy was exactly the face of a person he knew.

"Celine" he whisper with obvious hate as he glare at the scene before it blurred and everything turned black and he fell from darkness.

This is the reason why he always hated his ex-fiancé, Celine la Valkhyne...
and the reason why he always watch her every move is to know her weakness and use it to his advantage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was enjoying my tea when I remember something and immediately runs toward where my parents are.

I found father in his study with mother.

"Oh. Sweetheart, do you need something?" My mother gently asked me with a sincere smile in his beautiful face.

"Mother, father I promised my friends that we will meet today at the town to have a shopping. Is it okay if I spend my afternoon with them?" I asked.

Mother looks at father while father frowned, obviously thinking whether to allow me or not.

I know why they were reluctant to allow me since Kyle talked to them and convinced them that my friends has a very bad personality.

My mother gently asked father and whispered at him. Father blushed then glances at me before he nodded then looks at mother and hugs her. Mother giggles and kissed him.

Since they already started flirting, I silently left the room.

I am satisfied since they agreed and letting me to meet my friends.

Today, we promised to meet each other to do shopping.

Since we planned to do a mission four months from now (we were still under one year intense etiquette lesson commanded by the king), we were going to have a shopping for a weapon and armor we will going to use if we still don't have yet.

It's been a week since the royal party ended and the incident regarding the prince yet he still unconscious.

The king was anxious regarding his highness condition and none of the royal doctors know what to do. The king even invited doctors outside the kingdom to treats the prince but with no avail, the prince is still unconscious.

He even asked me if I can help the prince since I had knowledge in medical field but when I saw the prince, I am also helpless. I never treated any person with no illness and the prince condition was because of dark magic.

There is a very dark and evil aura surrounding the prince and I am powerless regarding this and only a very powerful magic doctor can treat the prince.

So, in the end, the king tried to invite a magic doctor from magic council. He was anxiously waiting for their response until the magic council answered them yesterday and they will come here tomorrow.

I wore a simple white dress for the day before I and Alistair embarked and started our trip to town.

<This is what the dress looks like>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 216 36
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
1.8M 70.5K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...
328K 11.3K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...