Where We Started (Justin Bieb...

DayLovesJ

Sorry but newsflash everything isn't always a happy ending. At least not for me it's not. My life has some ma... Еще

Flashback
Broken Inside
Airports and Arugements
What did I do ?
Confusion
Hurt
Just A Question
I Don't Know Anymore
Deal???
Incounters
Derek Johnson
It's Time
I Need To Find Me
Who Are You?

I Have A Cycle

82 3 0
DayLovesJ

Surprise It's Early Hope you enjoy sorry its so short!!!!

I've learned that I have a cycle. I just cant break it I push everyone away when anyone shows that they care even a little I run away and drink. I drink till I forget or i feel till I feel normal and happy with myself like I used to I've also learned that i will never be happy without it I'm just broken misunderstood me and that will never change no matter what. You want to know why because I have to many secrets hidden in my heart and my hearts heavy and also guarded and block from everyone. Will i ever get my Happily Ever After............ wait does that even exist anymore?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love :)

Фанфик

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...