Caraphernelia ((Kellic))

By victqrius

A shit ton of drama and romance spreading across a few years of love, hate, friendship and trust featuring Vi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (second half of the story)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AUTHOR'S NOTE YEAH
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40--Final
One Final Author's Note

Chapter 1

13K 352 634
By victqrius

Hey guys, little author's note thingy. So, this is my first kellic (and first story on Wattpad) so bear with me. I hope to get reads but, even if I don't, I will still continue. So, start the reading peoples. Author out.

~Victoria .-.

____________________________________________________________________

Vic's POV ~flashback 4 years ago~

"Hey Viccypoo. We get to meet that new band today. Remember, Sleeping With Sirens." my annoying little brother, Mike, whispers in my ear, poking my sleeping body as he speaks.

"I know. Now get out of my bunk." I groan, not really wanting to wake up. I watch with my one open eye as he climbs out, padding to the front of the RV. The band still wasn't popular enough to get an actual bus.

Eventually, after five gruelling minutes, I kick the covers off of my small body and climb out of my bunk, careful not to hit my head on the ceiling. Digging through my suitcase, I pull out a pink t-shirt & jeans, cut-off just below the knees. Half awake, I drag my body to our small excuse of a shower. The warm water wakes me up almost instantly.

-----

After my shower, I pull on my clothes and walk back to the bunks. Grabbing my black Vans, I slip them on as I jam a beanie over my brown hair. Walking into the "living room" area, I'm quick to notice that everyone else has disappeared. They can't ever seem to stay in one place for long.

Snatching a few bracelets on the way out, I push open the door, smacking someone in the face and pushing them over. Real smooth Vic. Walking down the steps, I take a look behind the door and see an unknown boy laying on the concrete, rubbing his head where the door had smacked him only moments before.

"Omigosh, I am so so sorry. I didn't know you were passing and I am so sorry." I rush as I put a hand out to help him up. Once he's up, he mumbles a "thank you" in a slightly high-pitched voice. Is this a guy or......

"I'm Kellin." the boy looks up and smiles at me, holding out his hand for me to shake but I don't seem to notice as I look the boy over. Hot damn, this guy is good-looking. Blue-green eyes hidden behind shaggy-but-still-sleek black hair. A small and skinny figure, yet still taller than me by a couple of inches with few muscle. Pale skin but not a sickly pale. Grey TOMs on his feet. Skinny jeans with the bottoms rolled-up. An Anthem Made t-shirt.

"Um, weird Mexican munchkin person, are you okay?" the Kellin boy breaks me out of my Kellin-induced state, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah-yeah, I'm good. I mean-I'm Vic." I stutter, mentally facepalming myself. Stop acting gay Victor. You are straight. Not gay. Straight!

"Cool. Nice to meet you Vic." I nod and remember something.

"So, what are you doing over here? Aren't fans, like, not supposed to be over here?" I ask, continuously studying him.

"Oh. I'm actually not a fan. I'm in a band." he explains, obviously weirded out that I'm studying him so intensely.

"Oh really? Which band?" I ask, stopping myself from further studying.

"We're a fairly new band, Sleeping With Sirens." I nod again, remembering that we were meeting them today.

"Cool. I'm in Pierce The Veil." he nods, shuffling his feet on the concrete.

"Yeah, I've heard of you guys. I like the sound, by the way."

"Thanks. Our bassist, Jaime, calls it Mexicore. He says it puts us in a group with Los Lobos and Los Lonely Boys." I explain, shaking my head at the same time. Jaime can get some crazy ideas.

"Cool. So, do you know where our bands went?" he asks, looking up at me again. I swear, I just had a heart palpitation.

"Probably at catering. We can go together. You know, if you'd like to?" he nods and I lead him to catering.

Once inside the big tent, we immediately find our bands together, talking up a storm. I point them out and we walk over.

"Guys, where'd you go? We thought we had lost you there for a second." a brown-haired guy, similar looking to Kellin, yells out. The whole room looks up at him and he sheepishly sits down, continuing his chat with a long red-headed guy.

"So, Kells, care to introduce me to your band?" I ask. He nods and leads me over to his bandmates.

"This is Brandon," the brown-haired guy talking to the red-head, "Jesse," the red-head, "Justin," a brown-haired dude, "And Gabe."

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Vic." I try to shake their hands but instead, they pull me into a hug.

"So, Vic, care to introduce me to your band." Kellin asks and I nod happily.

"This is Jaime, our bass player. Tony, our guitar player. And last but certainly least, Mike, our drummer and my annoying little brother." I say, pointing out each member.

"Thanks bro. I really feel special now." Mike rolls his eyes, punching me softly on the arm.

"That's what siblings are for." I smile sweetly. In the corner of my eye, I see Kellin crack a smile. So flippin' adorable.

"So, now that we've introduced our bands to each other, can we please go get some food?" Kellin whines, trying to pull me over to the food line.

"Fine." I groan as he leads me over to the food line. We get our food and eat it. I finish and turn to talk to Kellin but Mike interupts before I can talk.

"Vic, come on. Remember, we have our first Bryan Stars interview today." Mike reminds me and I mentally facepalm myself, again. Of course I forgot. I mean, why wouldn't I?

"Okay." I whine dragging out the 'a'.

"Come on slow poke." Mike pulls me up as I whine, again, before turning to Kellin.

"Hey Kellin. We'll talk later, 'kay?" I ask him, hoping he'll say yes.

"Sure, why not?" Kellin agrees.

"Cool. See you soon. Bye Kells." he waves goodbye before turning to talk to Justin.

Once we are out of the tent, the guys stop me and look at me suspiciously.

"What?" I ask, generally confused.

"We thinks that Vic has a little crush on Kellin." Dammit, how did they find out?

"O-of course not. I'm straight. I don't roll that way." I defend quickly, possibly too quickly.

"Mmhhmm. Sure, we believe you. But, you did give him a nickname." Mike explains.

"And a cute one at that." Jaime jumps in. Tony just stays quiet like the little turtle that he is.

"I don't have a crush on Kellin. I barely even know him." I quickly add in. They drop it but the look on their faces says it all. They don't believe a word that is coming out of my mouth.

We get to the interview, chat with Bryan a little, then start the interview. To be honest, it was really fun. We finished quickly and since we didn't have any shows that day, we just decided to relax on the bus.

Next thing we know, it's 11pm and we are all tired. We say our goodnights to each other and head off to our respective bunks (of course I just had to have the top bunk). I eventually fall asleep but, oddly, a certain face pops into my head just before I nod off.

Kellin.

___________________________________________________________

Yeah, I know it was short. But it was just a flashback of how they meant. (I know that this isn't when they actually met. This is a fanfiction after all. It isn't meant to be real). I hope you liked the first chapter. I'll update again on Friday. I mostly update on Fridays or weekends. I'll try and update as often as possible. Thanks for reading if you did. Comment, vote, follow me. Whatever. Author out.

~Victoria .-.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 699 18
Vic Fuentes, a soccer star, loving son. Kellin... the complete opposite.
37.4K 2.4K 28
Best friends for 20 years, boyfriends for 8 years, living together for a year, engaged for 60 days. Everything is just too perfect.
54.4K 4.3K 22
While living in a world full of rainbow pens, fat pigeons, sarcastic mothers, and Tumblr, the drama surrounding Vic Fuentes is just the icing on the...
390K 23.9K 41
We were enemies by birth. We were in love by choice. [trigger warning for like three chapters]