My Mate Cheated On Me (Rewrit...

By readingeclipse

Lana Black had been waiting to find her mate for a long time, finally at the age of 18 she found him..... Tre... More

NOT EDITED
My Mate Cheated On Me
Hot mate! Chapter 2
The dinner date chapter 3
Meeting the pack chapter 4
Shopping trip chapter 5
And party and bullshit Chapter 6
The Hospital Trip Chapter 7
Im not going! chapter 8
Chapter 9 Back To School
WTF chapter 10
Chapter 11 run away
Decision chapter 12
Chapter 13 mistakes
Chapter 14 Fights and Friendship
Chapter 15 The down and dirty
Chapter 16 A Hobo
Chapter 17 unexpected visit
Chapter 18 surprise attack
Chapter 19 The Truth
Chapter 20 Confrontation
Chapter 21 answers
Chapter 22 Florida?
Chapter 23 Rejection
Chapter 24 No More Drama
Chapter 25 Take me back
Chapter 26 confusion
Chapter 28 Andrea!
Chapter 29 'Her'
Chapter 30 Not a cheater?
Chapter 31 From alpha to Omega
Chater 32 Truth about Nick
Chapter 33 Jass on board
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Wolfnapped
Chapter 36 Room Mates
Chapter 37 Barely Breathing
Chapter 38 Save Me
Chapter 39 The Main Event
Chapter 40 Finally
Cover

Chapter 27 Forgive and Forget

40.6K 740 55
By readingeclipse

Not Edited!

Previously:

"No he left the slut" I said not explaining the full situation.

"Look Jass, I'm ready to move to Florida"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

He stood up abruptly not believing the words I had just uttered.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" he asked me skeptically. He walked over to me checking my forehead as though he was checking if I had a flu.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked creasing his eyebrows together, as he stared at me contently. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing in his face.

He thought I had caught the cold because I finally decided to move to Florida?

For an alpha he sure is dumb.

I thought to myself, continuing to laugh.

"Hey my wolf didn't appreciate that sneaky comment" he said ruffling up my hair and sticking his tongue out at me.

Very mature.

I continued to laugh for a long while, even though Jass's actions weren't that funny, I embraced the chance to finally laugh -after a long time- with open arms. Jason clearly enjoyed my laughter too, because soon he was chuckling along side me.

After such a hectic, emotional day all I really needed was a good laugh. Even if it was over the most petty thing possible.

"So what actually did make you change your mind?" Jass asked curiously.

"I just want to be drama free for a while, at least until I figure my life out" I said giving him a soft smile and placing my hand gently on my stomach, where my pup used to be.

I couldn't wait to get to Florida and forget all this drama.

As well as Trent being the alpha of our pack (Blue Blood), he is also the alpha of Chloe's old pack (the elite).

When Chloe had finally found Jass, my dad had handed down the alpha position to him. My dad thought Jass was ready for the commitment. Little did we know that sooner or later Jason would be in control of 2 of the strongest packs in America.

I still remember that day as clear as the sea.

We had received a call from The Elite Pack saying that they needed Chloe back in the pack to be there alpha after a rogue attack occurred in the pack and the death of the alpha (Chloe's dad), beta and around 100 other wolves.

The third in command was asked to take alpha position but he was too afraid of the great responsibility and refused the offer of becoming alpha. When other members of The Elite pack were asked to take the alpha position they declined due to not being strong enough wolves.

That's where my brother steps in.

Chloe couldn't abandon her previous pack and since Jason was already alpha of our pack, Chloe only found it acceptable to ask my brother to become the alpha of The Elite.

My brother had to fight with many wolves to test his strength, for a position he didn't necessarily want but one that was forced upon him by his mate. That's also the reason Trent never stayed beside me, because he has too many responsibilities in The Elite Pack.

As far as our pack is concerned our beta (who is also aunt Jenna's husband) my uncle Nicolas, pretty much controls everything while Trent is taking care of the Elite pack.

"Lana snap out of it" Jason yelled snapping his fingers in front of my face to grab me out of my daze.

"I was talking to you but you weren't even listening" he said shaking my shoulders then fuzzing my hair up. He flashed me a genuine smile his eyes softening.

"I'm glad you made the decision you did, I think it's best for you" he yanked me into a bone crushing hug, giving my lower abdomen a searing pain. I yelled at the sudden pressure and Jass quickly pulled away.

"You've always been quite the drama queen" he said rolling his eyes and laughing at my excruciating pain.

"You've always been the asshole" I laughed with him gently punching him on the shoulder. He pretended to flinch and rub his arm as though he actually felt the pain, but I knew he didn't.

"I should go, Drake really wants to talk to you, he's been here all morning" he said getting up from the sofa and walking out the room.

I called after him telling him to stop and not let Drake in the room, because I didn't want to talk to him.

Right now all I wanted was to be boy free.

But he didn't listen and crept up the stairs to go fetch Drake. I knew this confrontation is going to be awkward to say the least, and after everything that's happened I just couldn't deal with it.

I didn't even know Drake had come out the hospital. It's probably because I've not spoke to Alexis since the day I stormed out the hospital. I still can't believe that she knew about Trent cheating on me and didn't come and tell me thinking it would hurt me.

If I wanted I could easily banish her from the pack, but all our years of friendship was the only thing holding me back.

She didn't even make an attempt to text me or call me or even try and speak to me through our mind link.

After she found Zack (her mate) she changed, she never wanted to spend anytime with me, she never shared anything with me anymore, she just separated.

Call it jealousy or whatever you may, but she was my best friend.

I just don't know where we stand anymore, because it seems as though she doesn't care whether I'm in her life or not. But the thought of her not being in my life really hurts me. Maybe it's because we've been friends for longer than I can remember.

But it doesn't matter now, I'm moving anyway and I need to start fresh, anew.

A clean slate.

The door lightly creaked open about 5 minutes after Jass left. I knew it was Drake already, because one Jason had told me he was calling Drake and two I could hear and smell Drake coming down the stairs from a mile away.

"Hey" he said popping his head in and walking over to the couch.

He sat across from me.

He had a black eye on his left side, which made me remember that he had just come out of the hospital (probably a couple of days ago), he was walking with a small limp but it was nearly unnoticeable. His usual bright blonde hair looked duller than usual, it was almost as though it had lost its glow and his eyes were bloodshot clearly due to a lack of sleep.

"I heard you came to visit me in the hospital" he said looking at me intensely then directing his gaze to the floor. It was almost as though he was embarrassed about something.

"I also heard about the pup" he mumbled rubbing his eyes to rid the sleep.

I simply nodded, I didn't have the courage to say anything.

"You know I can smell him on you, I could actually smell him from a mile" he said looking directly at my mark then withdrawing his gaze.

The weird thing was I could smell a scent on him too, more specifically a girls scent. It was a smell that I couldn't recognize. If she was from the pack I would have been able to tell.

"So he marked you?" he asked. But it wasn't a question, it was more like a statement.

"I'm guessing things got better between the two of you" he continued.

"That's where your wrong. I'm moving to Florida" after hearing my words he stood up abruptly from the couch.

"What!?" he yelled a tone of confusion laced around his words.

"You can't move to Florida, we need you here, what will me and Alexis do without you?" he pulled me into a hug and the scent of another female overpowered my senses.

He's clearly been spending a lot of time with her.

"I smell a girl on you" I said.

He pulled away a deep red colour had lightly tinted his cheeks. Was he blushing?

"That's another thing I wanted to tell you about" he paused only creating more tension.

"I found my mate" A smile etched on to my face as I heard the words escape his mouth. I was so happy for him! Words couldn't even describe.

He deserved someone who would love him unconditionally, not someone like me. I was forcing myself to love him, but I felt nothing more than friendship for him.

"I'm so happy for you" I squealed pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Her names Andrea" he said.

He smiled at her name going into la la land.

I'm glad me and Drake didn't become a couple because he would have probably left me for Andrea which is totally understandable.

He grabbed my shoulders and sat me back down on the seat, this time sitting beside me instead of across.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" he asked laughing.

"Yeah" I muttered not understanding why he was bringing this up.

"You didn't really have any friends because all the pups were scared to play with you because of your dad" he laughed at the thought and so did I.

"Then me and Alexis came along. We didn't know you were the alphas daughter" he paused looking at the floor then grabbing my hands.

"So we got into a big fight, remember when Alexis threw ice cream on you because you wouldn't give the swing?" I nodded. I still didn't understand where he was going with this, but still laughed at the memories and enjoyed mine and Drakes heart to heart.

"Even as a kid the first time I saw you, I had a massive crush on you. You were beautiful. You still are." I laughed at his bizarre compliment.

"When I turned 16 I had actually thought you were my mate. But you never returned the feelings so I realized you weren't. When ever I was near you I just- I just couldn't help but stare at you. All I ever wanted to do was love you.

Then you had your first heart break, because Alex forced you to date this guy, you ended up liking him then he cheated on you" he gave of a humorless laugh.

"All guys just adore cheating on me" I laughed a long but there was no hint of humor.

"You can say that again" he stood up from the sofa, pacing around the room.

"My point is we've been together for longer than any of us can remember. Just cause your having a hard patch in your life doesn't mean you have to move town because me an Alexis will always be there for you" he turned around facing me.

"Lana I also want to apologies" he said softly, it was a murmur and if it wasn't for my heightened wolf hearing, I probably wouldn't have heard him.

"What for?" I asked looking at him curiously.

He cleared his throat stepping towards me.

"I had promised you things that I now know I wouldn't be able to give. I had said that you shouldn't go back to Trent, you should come to me that I would be your mate. I know now what it's like to have a mate. I can't be away from Andrea for longer than an hour, because my wolf starts to feel uneasy"

"Whipped" I said through a cough making him laugh.

"I am not whipped" He exclaimed roughing my hair up.

"What is it with everyone and my hair today!" I yelled swatting his hand away. He laughed in response to my scowl which slowly etched into a smile.

"So do you forgive me?" he asked creasing his eyes together, which showed a few wrinkles which would become prominent in his old age.

"What the heck give me a hug" I yelled pulling him into a hug. When he hugged me back pain rippled through my stomach, I squealed so he quickly pulled away.

"What about Florida?" he asked me sincerely.

"Drake I want to start a fresh, and if that means going to Florida then so be it" I said softly trying to make him understand my opinion.

"I respect all of your decisions and if that's what you want I will back you up 100%" I grinned at his statement.

"But" he paused

"There's always a but" I murmured slapping his upper arm playfully.

"On 2 conditions. My first condition is you have to come by every so often to meet me" he said and I nodded.

"Fine that condition I agree with" I said smiling at him and leaning against the arm rest.

"My second condition is I want you and Alex to sort things out" my body noticeably stiffened at his words. I was still hurt by what Alexis had done and she didn't even try to approach me to talk things out.

"Look I know you don't want to, but I don't think you should leave on bad terms with Alexis, because at the end of the day whatever she did she thought she was doing for you're benefit. She didn't think it would hurt you" he looked at me hopefully.

"I will take that into consideration but I'm not making any promises" I said giving a stern look.

"Jason said you'll be leaving for Florida in 4 days, so I was wondering if I could bring Andrea to see you?" he asked skeptically, it seemed as though my opinion of Andrea actually mattered to Drake.

"Sure, you don't even have to ask" I said giving him a light nod.

"I will bring her over tomorrow" Drake said switching on the TV and putting on an old episode of friends.

Me and Drake spent a lot more time together until he said he had to leave because Andrea was worried about him.

I obviously took that opportunity to murmur a snide remark about how he was so whipped.

He got agitated saying that it's not possible for him to get whipped, because no one controlled him and
la la la.......

The only thing I was excited about was meeting Andrea tomorrow.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Updated

Hope u guys enjoyed
There should be more regular updates and I can feel the story slowly coming to a close

But do not fret there's still about 5 to 6 chapters left.......

Anyway you know the drill

Vote
Comment
Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 905 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
1.9K 10 22
CARTER DIAZ seeing all he's friends find love at such a young age, he tries to find love and happiness but he somehow can't find that. He becomes ver...
2.7K 43 8
Talia was craving intimacy and affection from her boyfriend of over five years. No matter how many times she tried to initiate intimacy, he'd withdra...
213 0 62
A Girl named Liberty Sinclair gets caught up after she cheats on her boyfriend during a wild tonight of a partying and what she find out next is sho...