Mafia // k.t.h + j.j.k

By Kookscream

"Jungkook, we meet once again," "V, how have you been?" Jungkook is the son of the top tying mafia group, the... More

Prologue/Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Answers
17
Author's Note

Questions

3.5K 72 59
By Kookscream

So I've seen a few other authors do this, where they have the character's name and then you can ask them some questions and then they'll answer in a few chapters or so. I never really thought I'd do this but I thought it'd be fun since you know, Taehyung is a sociopath with split personality disorder, all of them (except Seokjin) have murdered hundreds and I'm a human potato SOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooo, I thought "what the hell?" And here I am.

I'll probably have them answer the question toward the end of the book more. I know there probably won't be a lot of questions but I really want to interact with my readers more, so here you go:

--

Kim Psycho Taehyung

--

Jeon Jungidontgiveafook

--

Park Jamless-Man... I mean Park Jimin 

--

  파괴의 신 (God of Destruction)

--

Mama Jinnie

--

Sweg

--

J-Horse... I mean hope, J-Hope

--

Chim Chim

--

Sadistic potato (aka stale bagel, aka piece of shit, aka Gaysus, aka author) 

--

So just ask your questions I guess, this is my first and most probably last time doing some shit like this, I just though it'd be fun, and if you have any questions as to why they acted in a way then hopefully I'll be able to answer them but I don't have the best memory.

Sorry if you guys can't view some of my chapters, Wattpad as been un-publishing my chapters as I publish them, so I have to publish them twice, I've been talking to a few other authors, it's been happening to them too, so I just hope Wattpad team members fix it soon.

Anyways, that's all I have for now.

See ya luvs - Katherine 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 40
Y/N's mafia family owned dept to a powerful mafia group, and that mafia group called Bangtan, came to kill off your family business. Your family foun...
502K 27.6K 67
When Jeon Jungkook, son of the leader of the biggest crime syndicate in South Korea turns against his father, all hell breaks loose. Will the new mo...
47.7K 2.2K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
50.3K 1.9K 35
❝Kill him.❞ ❝....But I love him.❞ In which Jungkook is the son of the most famous mafia gang in Korea, and Taehyung is a normal college student just...