My Guardian Angel (Michael Ja...

By XandrieJackson

[Michael Jackson looks is in Bad era (late 1986 - 1987) but in present time] Alondra Sanchez is a 15 year old... More

Greetings!
Chapter 1: The Islander
Chapter 2 - A Rescue
Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Man
Chapter 4 - Too Much Innocence
A/N: Thankies!!
Chapter 5 - First Evening
Chapter 6 - Explorations
Chapter 7 - First Miracle
A/N: Thankies/Announcement
Chapter 8 - Don't Ever Worry
Chapter 9 - Second Miracle
Chapter 10 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Chaos
A/N: Icebreaker XD
Chapter 13 - Answers
Chapter 14 - The Sign
Chapter 15 - The Angel Returns Home
Chapter 16 - Another farewell
A/N: Announcement & Apology
Chapter 17: New Beginning
Chapter 18 - School Life
Chapter 19 - Blessings
Chapter 20 (FINALE) - Returning "Home"

Chapter 11 - Important Question

152 3 0
By XandrieJackson

To those who have read my message yesterday, here's my new update that I had told you. Enjoy!

---

2 months later...

Michael is way more knowledgeable now, than the first weeks I knew him. He's now getting used of our living, and he also help Mother and Father in doing households.

Despite the long time I'm with him, I'm still madly thinking where he came from, who he really is, and how did he came here. I'm not that much smart about medical matters, because I'm not a girl from a city. I'm really curious, that I ask him about those almost everyday. Michael will only answer "I don't know", and "I think so". I told him of my theory that he might have lost his memory upon arriving this place, he just shrugged the idea and thinks that maybe I'm right.

Now, we're in the forest again, it's soon to evening. We are only walking and thinking of something to do.

"How about we go on the shore?" I suggested.

"Okay, let's go." Michael responded.

We started walking to go to the ocean. But moments later, Michael pulled my hand.

"Let's go home." He said.

"What? We are still going to the shore, right?" I asked him, confused.

"Yes, maybe tomorrow, but not today. Let's go home." He insisted.

I have no choice but to follow him. I really can't understand why he urgently wanted to go home, I have to follow anyway.

Soon, we arrived home. I sat down on the chair, and I'm surprised to see Michael closed the window.

"Michael? Why did you closed the window?" I questioned.

"Just let it be." He replied.

"But why?" Father also asked.

Michael only sighed. Only a few moments later, Mother arrived home very scared, and she hurriedly locked the door.

"Mother, what's the matter?" I asked her.

"Villains are just near." Mother replied, then she looked at the window, "good thing you closed the window."

The news made me scared. Villains are here?? Again?? God, please get them out of here quickly.

"You keep yourselves quiet, they shouldn't hear us." Father ordered.

Silence scattered around the house, and it creeps me. Soon, we heard yells of the villains.

"They're here." I frighteningly whispered.

We kept being quiet, but soon we heard gunshots. It made me so much scared already, and I started crying.

Michael went near me, and rubbed my back. I desperately cover my ears to avoid hearing those gunshots. He sat beside me while doing the same thing.

"It's okay.." Michael consoled me.

I force myself to hold my sob, but it doesn't work. Soon, another gunshot was heard. I cried once more, and Michael kept comforting me.

It took about 30 minutes, the yells and gunshots had stopped. It's pretty sure that tomorrow morning, there'll be reports of some people living here were killed by those villains. I wish that there won't be.

Father peeped through the window, and then he walked away from the window and let it be closed.

"The villains are gone, but be cautious." Father announced in a low tone.

I already let all of my fear out, by crying. I hugged Michael's arm, and that's where I released all of my fear. Michael started patting my head, Mother went near us, and she rubbed my back soothingly.

"Everything's okay, dear. Stop crying now." Mother consoled me.

Father also went near me, and comforted me. I'm so blessed to have my family with me, and now they were added with one another member - the innocent man.

---

Morning...

I had the right thought. As we woke up today, news spreaded around the place. Another residents of this island were killed when the villains went here last night.

As a result, Mother and Father never allowed me to go outside today. So, only Michael and I were here again. Mother assigned Michael to take care of me while Mother and Father are not around.

"I wish nothing bad will happen to Mother and Father while they're doing their work." I said.

"I do wish too. But don't worry, I'm sure they're fine." Michael replied.

I made myself more comfortable on the chair. Then I stared at the window.

"I'm gonna miss our daily hobby." I told him.

"Wandering? Don't worry, there are still more days coming, we can do more wanderings still." He responded.

"Oh yes.." I just said.

A silence just formed again, and it broke when..

"Uhmm.. Alondra?" Michael called.

I quickly looked at him, and said "Yes?"

"May I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I questioned.

"Go here." He requested to me to sit beside him.

I went near him, and I sat beside him on his bed.

"So, what do you want to ask?"

"Okay.. Uhmm.. Alondra, if I am already leaving, are you going to get mad or sad?" He asked.

I am a bit surprised on his question. Why did he have to ask that?

"Why did you asked?" I curiously questioned.

"Nothing.. I just wanna know." He replied.

"Alright.. Not mad actually, I will be extremely sad rather..." I told him, "Because you had been a part of my life already. I don't know if I can let you leave me, leave us.. Mother and Father loves you too.. You know what? Because of your innocence, and child-like attitude, I see you like my younger brother, though you seem older than me."

He chuckled by what he heard from me, and he smiled happily.

"Really? Oh.. sorry about that." He embarrassingly apologized.

"That's okay.. By the way, did you already know who you are and where you came from?" I asked him.

He shook his head simply. So, by the long time he already used here to know himself, it still never happened?

"Anyway.. Michael," I started talking sincerely, "whatever may be the reason why you're asking that, I just wanna say that any events could happen.. None of us could stop it, if it is supposed to be happened. So, if you're already living, I have no choice but to accept that, unless there's no formal reason. But as long as you're here, I'm really happy. I feel so blessed whenever I'm with you, I'm honest with that.. I really don't know what kind of emotion is that, it's bliss, love, comfort, all of them.. So to be honest, I will be really sad if you leave, though I have to accept it." I told him.

"You really mean that?" He asked for clarification.

"Yes." I replied straightly.

"Well, thank you for that." He gratefully said to me, "Things are surely going to be well.. So now that I am still with you, I will spend all of them for us to create memories, that will be really touching to reminisce. I am so happy to meet a person like you.. I feel blessed too, Alondra, to be honest. Despite your young age, you know how to value a person who is important to you."

"Thank you." I said. "Wait, memories? That's interesting! We'll do it!"

Michael just smiled happily, and I did the same. Whatever may be the reason of his leaving, that's our ultinate goal - to create memories. But to be honest, that idea of "leaving" is still scaring me. Why is he saying that? Is he about to leave soon? Why?

I guess I'm just going to know later...

---

Chapter 11, folks! Sorry again for weeks of abandonment (lol), I have no stable internet connection for now, so I really can't take time to be active, so I hope you understand it.

A late greeting of Happy New Year to you guys, anyway. And just 9 days ago, I celebrated my 16th birthday (lol no one cares), I am getting older. 🎶 "I don't wanna be old, la la la" 🎶 (Don't mind it, there's no such song as that, I just made that up 😂😂)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the new chapter, and keep on supporting, thank you so much for reading. I'll see you again on ny next update. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
6.6K 238 16
This is a story of how one best selling novelist gets the surprise of her life... How could she be so lucky?? The guy well you won't believe, because...
235K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
30.6K 1.4K 28
?Bad era? He would ask me everytime the same question.. "have you seen Annie?" "Who is Annie?" I asked the Stranger with the white Fedora and Black...