My billionaire boss!

By sopphhieexo

More

My billionaire boss!
Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12;
Thank you!
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
chapter 15:
Thank You
chapter 16
Sorry guys:(
Chapter 17:
??
Chapter 18
Warning!!

Chapter 2:

26.9K 599 4
By sopphhieexo

Heyyy:)

(Jamie POV)

She needed to get out before I did something I regretted. She was beautiful, a goddess.

"Miss Robinson, good to see you today."
"Yes,is there anything you need?"
"No not just yet Miss Robinson,thank you." I replied
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
"I'm always nice." I smiled smugly.
"Ok." she smiled and walked away. I logged onto my laptop and had a quick look at Kaylee Robinson. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I was so fascinated by her, she is perfect. She's one of them girls you would want to bring home to meet the family. She's perfect in every way and I'm sure her parents are proud even if she is working for me.

Uploading soon:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pre-Arranged By Lee

General Fiction

55.1K 1.5K 37
**** This is the sequel to Arranged, so please read that one first to get a gist of the characters and their lives involved in this one **** It was n...
36.7K 547 26
I enter at the club and see people, bouncing their heads, jumping. There’s also a band playing a rock song, but I barely understand it since the voca...
5.5M 488K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
133K 3.6K 40
Sequel to The Soldier's Girl. Caroline is now a sophomore in high school and has been officially adopted by Taylor. Follow the story as Taylor helps...