The Playgirl ❄Minkyebin❄

By Standolkyul

Every school has one girl known to play with males hearts; At Performing school of arts Kim Minkyung takes th... More

Chapter 1: Don't take it personal
Chapter 2: Dreaming
chapter 3: Hatred
chapter 4: twist
Chapter 5: Let me in
Chapter 6: Shy
Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+
chapter 9: Roa (TRIGGER WARNING)
chapter 10: You've seen my bad
The end.

Chapter 8: Love

623 33 3
By Standolkyul

No ones POV

It was a rainy Sunday and everyone was preparing their clothes and mentality for school the upcoming next day, none of them were too thrilled to be going back to school, but this wasn't a problem to the girls, they were happier at school.

At school there was no worries about angry parents and no worries about simple things like chores, with the fact that they had six out of eight classes together, Minkyung and Yebin got to spend the whole day together without a care.

As the sun was slowly rising to start off the day, Minkyung turned on her phone to her cute good morning texts from Yebin, before they had realized each others feelings for one another, Minkyung had no clue Yebin was a romantic.

The texts Minkyung would usually get was the casual angsty Good morning beautiful, I hope you slept well and I can't wait to see you today love<3 it always placed an immediate smile on Minkyung's face to see how in love Yebin was with her.

In the morning, Minkyung would get ready for school and drive herself to Yebin's house and the two would enjoy a warm car ride to school together, with the exception of Siyeon in the car, of course Minkyung couldn't just pick up her girlfriend and leave her sister to walk in the rain.

They would all have a random discussion about school and make sure not to leave Siyeon out as a third wheel. In fact, Siyeon always made the chat ten times better with her cute outgoing humor that never failed to make anyone laugh.

When they reached the school grounds, Siyeon went along to finding her three main friends standing outside the school waiting, Sungyeon, Yewon, and Kyla. For Minkyung waited Nayoung and Jieqiong, and for Yebin waited Eunwoo and Kyungwon. They all had their different friend groups.

Each group had a name they were known by. Siyeon's group were the savage freshmen and sophomore mix, Yebin's was the crazy class clowns, and Minkyung's was the pretty group, when all of these groups combined it created the popular squad. The most well known and liked girls all together.

Today the actual squad only would sit together during breakfast or lunch, otherwise they were always separate. The reason for that was usually the Seniors and Freshmen didn't have classes together so they parted with the younger group.

On the way to the cafeteria, Minkyung and Yebin gladly held hands in the hallways of the school, they laughed to themselves about random jokes Yebin was cracking in the hall. They looked so opposite of each other that everyone thought of them of an even stronger couple than others.

Usually you would see things like a cheerleader and a football player, stereotypical stuff like that. But here they are, Minkyung known as the high school play girl an Yebin known as the class clown, two girls having a happy time together.

Others looked upon the opposite couple and began to wish they were the same, Minkyung and Yebin proved that love would find its way through complete differences, even if you start out as enemy's, like they did.

Minkyung knew what everyone was thinking, she was thinking the same way. Minkyung would've never thought of seeing herself with such a person as Yebin, but seeing that she felt happy with Yebin, Minkyung's love was only stronger.

Yebin on the other hand was only thinking about Minkyung, How beautifully Minkyung dressed today, how perfect her lipstick choice was, everything from head to toe was perfect to Yebin, and Yebin knew it couldn't get better than this.

Damn. I've become a real cheeseball. What is this women doing to me? I used to fight people randomly and only cared about my friends, but now all I do is think about her and feel love, I should prank her this weekend. Yebin thought.

The girl knew she couldn't just let her class clown dorky self go to waste so she decided to continue on with pranking people as she used to always do, Minkyung was her target this time and it was going to take a lot of thinking on what to do.

"Are you okay?" Minkyung calls out.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" Yebin assures.

"Okay, you were just thinking a lot so I had to make sure" Minkyung explained. Little did she know I was thinking up a plan that would revolve in me asking if SHE was fine. Yebin thought, The girl had a grin on her face the whole time.

When they sat down Minkyung looked in front of herself to see Jieqiong sitting straight a crossed her, phone in hand, completely silent. Minkyung stared for a little longer before she gasped deeply, Jieqiong stayed completely quiet.

"Jieqiong?" Minkyung called out, Jieqiong removed an ear piece and raised her eyebrows in response.

"Tilt" Minkyung said and gave the example of tilting her head to the right, Jieqiong followed and Minkyung gasped once more and held a hand over her mouth.

"You got laid??" Minkyung suddenly blurts out loud with a complete smile from ear to ear on her face, Jieqiong turned a bright red. She had a hickey on her neck that was in plain sight. Quickly Jieqiong placed her hand over the mark.

"With who?" Minkyung said, She wasn't surprised to hear the beginning letter n come out of Jieqiong's mouth, Minkyung started laughing hysterically.

"You two finally got down and dirty?! That took a while!" Minkyung says and continues to laugh.

"S-stop your attracting attention.." Jieqiong says out of embarrassment, Minkyung cleared her throat and looked at a group of girls who continued to stare at her.

"Why are you staring at me you Lesbian fucks. Mind your own damn business." Minkyung coldly said to the group of girls, immediately they all looked away out of fear.

"That was a bit harsh Roa" Yebin says.

"I'm not gonna let some random people stare at me. *in an extra loud voice* I already know I'm attractive."

This was one thing Yebin never understood. Minkyung was always brutal to people she didn't know, even if they were innocent, she would treat them like trash even if they were nice to her. All of her friends also went through this process.

"Is Nayoung here today?" Minkyung asked, As soon as Jieqiong nodded Minkyung ran for the hallways.

Great. What is she going to do this time. Yebin thought as she followed Minkyung from afar, Jieqiong walked besides her nervously. When Minkyung reached the classroom, Jieqiong began to run towards the door out of anxiety.

When Minkyung saw Nayoung she practically screamed oh my god as she saw the girls neck was COVERED in Hickeys, Nayoung struggled to get out of Minkyung's hands but was lucky enough to barely get through.

"Yah what do you think you're doing?!" Nayoung asked.

"You two definitely had more than one round."

Nayoung became quiet as she realized what the situation was about. Minkyung gave a slight chuckle and wrapped an arm around Nayoung while saying congratulations and stuff like that, Yebin slapped her forehead at Minkyung's reaction.

Once Minkyung was finally done teasing the couple, She walked towards Yebin and grabbed her hand so they could both walk side by side in the hallway, Yebin stayed quiet for a few minutes just to enjoy the walk.

Its weird to think I ended up with someone I hated so bad but now love so damn much. Yebin thought, She held the girls hand tightly as they walked back to the lunch room where all the friends began to slowly arrive.

Sitting next to Kyungwon used to be a red light to Yebin since the three all had a bad past together, but now whenever they sat near each other, Kyungwon and Yebin would team up to pick on Minkyung in anyway possible.

Today Minkyung decided to sit right in between the two, big mistake. Once they were all relaxed, Yebin and Kyungwon made unsettling eye contact and a huge smirk appeared on both of their faces, It was teasing time for Minkyung.

Kyungwon started off by grabbing a strand of Minkyung's hair and tossing it high in the air to cause her to panic. Minkyung looked at Kyungwon with suspicion as she fixed her hair from being tangled, Yebin followed behind.

The two did this for a while, Minkyung felt herself becoming red of anger as they continued to mess around with her hair while she wasn't looking, Minkyung stopped paying attention to them and pulled her backpack in front of her.

As she dug through her backpack the girls continued to jokingly play with her hair and laugh to themselves. Minkyung finally found what she was looking for and held it in her hand, waiting for one of them to do it again. As expected Yebin continued to do it.

"I swear if you do that again I will not hesitate to cut your fingers off." Minkyung says and grabs Yebin's hand with her own hand and held out a pair of scissors to reassure Yebin that she wasn't kidding.

"I dare you to do it" Yebin said and stared Minkyung deep in the eyes, Minkyung stared back.

"Damnit why are you so attractive." Minkyung grunts as she throws her scissors in the backpack and throws her backpack on the floor with a harsh landing. She grabbed Yebin by the collar of her shirt and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

For a little the two actually began to make out in public, it wasn't usually Yebin's thing to do PDA in public but with how daring Minkyung was she couldn't help but follow the girls every move and place in a few moves of her own.

When the two stopped the PDA, Minkyung immediately turned her attention to her little sister who had suddenly sat a crossed them, Yebin continued to stare at Minkyung with heart eyes that showed pure love and affection.

"The time has come, Swaggy baggy Siyeon has made an appearance" Siyeon joked around, Minkyung chuckled with her eyes on her little sister who was so charismatic and funny, Yebin also became a major dork once Siyeon came over.

Minkyung loved the atmosphere, she had her two most favorite people in the world sitting together having a good time, it was an ease to her eye sight. As she hugged Yebin tightly with her head leaned on her girlfriends shoulder, her eyes never once leaving her sisters view.

These two were the only people she could ever look at and say I love you and I care about you to while looking them in the eye, because it was true. These girls gave her a reason to smile and she couldn't ask for a better reason.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was really cheesy I know- plz don't @ me.
The next chapter will show the reason behind why Minkyung hates being called 'Minkyung' and why she prefers 'Roa' and
Also you'll get to see her as a cute older sister, there's gonna
Be a lot of Older sister and little sister moments which means
It'll be yet another soft chapter 😂

Question of the day: do you do any sports at school? Or are you on some sort of team?

For me, I'm on my schools dance team (its great we literally dance at every assembly, for student announcements, for competition AND just for the class its so fun) and I'm also on the spirit team (the people that run the Assembly's in general and make all the posters and make ideas for spirit week and stuff, like I'm the spirit of my school LMAO)

Anyway, what about you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 53 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...
331 3 21
Four best friends went to the same high school. Kim Chae-yeon, a cool girl, funniest one and the only boyish among the group. Park Seo-jung, the shy...
584 216 30
Momo was not sure about what she felt , she had a bubbly happy sweet girl she could always count on , Sana , Sana became a best friend to her , all t...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...