Found You (A Kane Brown Love...

By KelseyHSparrow

Aspen Hayes is the younger sister of Country Music star Hunter Hayes. She refused to follow in her brothers f... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Short
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

2.6K 40 1
By KelseyHSparrow

I changed Aspen's character to Kane Brown's Fiamce Katelyn Jae. so that picture is above. As always I do not own the rights to any pictures or music videos displayed in this story.

Next Day

Kane Brown's POV

After meeting Aspen last night I couldn't get her off my mind. There was something about her. I wanted to see her again. So I texted her to see if she was free today.

Kane

Hey are you busy today?

Aspen

No just working on some music.

Kane

Mind if I join you?

Aspen

Not at all come on over.

Kane

Okay, be there soon.

I got in my truck and drove out to Hunter's house. I knocked on the door and Hunter's girlfriend Libby answered.

"Hey, is Aspen here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is in the studio down the hall on the left. Have fun you two." She said.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the studio door.

"Come in!" Aspen yelled.

I walked in and she was sitting by the sound board messing with the controls.

"Hey." I said hugging her.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked.

"Good and yourself?" I asked.

"Can't complain, well I can but its kind of unfixable." She laughed.

"If you don't mind my asking how did it happen?" I asked.

"In college I played softball. During my sophmore year at a game. I was rounding thrid heading for home plate. I went for a reverse slide and a ball going 95mph hit me in my lower back." She said.

"Have you tried physical therapy or anything?" I asked.

"No, the past 3 years I haven't had the motivation or drive to do anything." She said.

"Well, let me help you." I said.

"You don't have to do that." She said.

"But I want to. There is something about you that draws me to you." I said.

"Thank you, I have never had someone pay attention to me the way you do." She said.

"Well you deserve to. You are a beautiful woman." I said.

We talked for a while and I helped her with some lyrics. I had a great time with her. She went with me to the front door and I saw my chance. I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Sorry I just had to." I said.

"It's okay I liked it." She said.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. If you'll let." I said.

"I would love to." She said.

I leaned down and hugged her and gave her another kiss.

"I swear I will never hurt you." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

I got in my truck and just sat there for a minute. I turned on the radio as I drove home. Mark my words Aspen is going to be my wife.

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 4. Remember to Vote, Comment and Shsre. I welcome feedback and Ideas.

Editied 01/14/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 906 30
Lennie Tyler returns to the small town she once dreamed of leaving behind, ready for a new life. But the first person she runs into? The first boy sh...
114K 1.7K 26
*Book One* Aisling grew up in a small town in Louisiana with her mother, father and two older brothers. She has watched her brothers fall in and out...
232K 6.1K 26
Fresh out of high school and finally home from Panama, 18-year old Stella Hawkley is surprised to find a new farm-hand waiting for her at the airport...
5.7K 304 22
Everyone gets to that point in life where they’re overwhelmed and have had enough. For most, this occurs during college or as an adult. Not for Cassi...