Date Night // Narry AU // Wat...

De Dianarry_

"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible. Mais

7th Period • 1
Shots fired • 2
Windy Forecast • 3
Blue Devil • 4
Seeing Blind • 5
Repetitive • 6
Busted • 7
Busted Again • 8
A relationship? • 9
Love Song • 11
Highway to Hell • 12
Elana's Vision • 13
Cracking the Code • 14
Taking leads • 15
Bloody Sand • 16
Criminal Rendezvous • 17
Blank Space · 18
Final Massacre · 19
The Aftermath · 20
Senior Night · The Sequel !!

Babygirl • 10

375 10 7
De Dianarry_

A great big finale. I plan on taking a week break from this book to edit and work on my new book coming soon. After the week is up, I'll have a chapter waiting and ready to finish the last ten chapters.

Also More Narry romance, mystery and more comedy below, so keep reading.

Chapter 10: Babygirl

We tip the Uber and thank him for his travels before we step outside at the venue where the reception was held. I step and loosen my tie before walking through the yellow tape to find Louis and Zayn sitting against the wall.

Louis looked a bit banged up, throwing up and tired. Zayn being a comforting boyfriend, rubbed his back awaiting for him to blow chunks again.

"What happened?" I ask approaching Zayn and Louis with Harry trailing behind me. We ignore the fact the police officers were looking at me weird.

"Well, The groom was ready to cut the cake and realized his precious gem was missing and due to the 'suicides' lately, police men are already here." Zayn says and I look at him odd.

"What do you mean 'suicides'?" I ask and he sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Don't be stupid, Niall. Your mum's a police officer, we all know kids aren't just taking their own lives. Giselle would have never killed herself, someone is killing these people. Open your fucking eyes for once, you privileged bitch." He says harshly making me wince at his words.

"Hey!" Harry says loud towards Zayn, catching his attention.

"Watch yourself." Harry says with a look of anger and danger. His eyes were almost a dark green and he never parted his eyes with Zayn.

"Or what?!" Zayn says raising his voice stepping forward as if he was waiting on Harry to make a move.

"You wanna know?" Harry growls at him, his voice deeper than usual.

I spring into action and guard Harry's body as they both step to each other. I stand in front of Harry's tall build and try to stop him.

"Show me something, pretty boy." Zayn spits out and Louis begins to throw up again. Too weak to even hold his boyfriend back.

Harry shoves me to the side and throws a punch directly at Zayn's jaw, making his body go limp, and slightly fall, only to catch himself.

Zayn looks up at Harry and looks as if he's gonna charge. Before he can do so, Two police officers break the fight up and tell Harry and Zayn to go different ways.

Harry walks over to where I was and grabs my hand. I let him and he brings me to him, a deep hug. He kisses my forehead and rubs my back. I cling to him tight and hope he doesn't let go.

"Sorry, Sunshine." He chuckles into my ear. "I get carried away sometimes."

I look over to Louis to see a medical tech was tending to him.

"Oh my God!" I hear a scream and I look over to see Louis' dad, holding a phone. His guests look concerned and the police race over to him.

"She's dead! Oh my god! She dead!" He chants and the police officers help him to a squad car so he doesn't faint and fall. A police officer takes his phone and begins talking to the voice on the phone making me and Harry break apart.

"Oh shit, let's get you home." Harry says and shields me from the scene. We walk across the street to a hotel and decided to call another Uber. I was frozen, my sight was looking over to the venue and seeing Louis' dad break down.

Louis being Louis, probably is already in his car, letting Zayn drive him home. He probably doesn't care anyway, his father ruined their family and their bond as father and son.

"Poor Lou." I say and I feel my phone buzz.

Mum 👮

Get home, now!

And I did as I was told.

I got home and I asked Harry to stay until tomorrow. He called his mum and ended up staying with me. We showered separately and got comfy. I gave him my biggest band tee of the 1975 and the biggest basketball shorts I could find. Mainly because, Harry is way taller than me and with a bigger build.

We climb into my bed and we start watching stranger things together. Harry pulls half of his hair up and out of his face letting some of his curls fall to his shoulders.

Maybe around the fifth episode I get a text from Emily.

Em N' Ms 👑

Kim was found overdosed in a bath tub at their honey moon hotel room.
It is wrong for me to be glad she's dead?

I stare at the texts from my notification bar in pure wonder. I bet the entire Tomlinson family is happy she's dead.

"Holy shit." I say and show the text to Harry. He pauses the show to look at the text.

"Damn." He says. I take the remote and turn the app off and turn to the news channel. Once we get there the story is playing live.

"Tonight a woman has supposedly taken her life in the middle of wedding reception this chilly, November night. She was found dead in a hotel bathroom where the newlyweds were going to spend there honey moon and celebrate their marriage. Which sadly took a turn for the worst. She was found with tons of Xanax down her throat and in a tub full of water, many would say she took her own life, but we all know, this isn't what it seems." The colored lady says, in the vibrant pan suit, holding a microphone.

"The sheriff of this mighty beautiful town, pronounces a serial killer. All the deaths that have been occurring are sadly murders. Yes people, we have a serial killer. The only clues we have about this person is that he uses suicide as a cover up. Be safe and watch out, your life could be next." She says and the camera cuts to the crime scene.

Em N M's 👑

My family are suspects.
I'm scared Niall, we didn't kill her.

"There will be a curfew starting at 7pm, lock your doors because there's no telling who's next." She says and Harry cuts the TV off completely. He looks at me and I sort of cuddle into him.

"Holy shit. We actually have a serial killer." I whisper and Harry's heart beat increases. I squeeze him tight and his heart rate calms.

"This changes everything."

Later that Sunny Sunday afternoon, Harry decided today would be a good time to go a date. Harry went home hours ago to get dressed and set the date up. He insisted that I wear some type of red.

So I wore a wine red shirt with black skinny jeans. I go choose a jacket as soon as my mother knocks on my room door. I let her come in and she looks very well relaxed.

She let herself have a few days off to watch over the house and spend time with Bobby more. She had her hair pulled back with one of my tees and sweats.

"Hey mum." I say walking into my closet to find a decent jacket. It's kind of my thing to wear such unique jackets and cardigans everyday. I probably have one for everyday of the year.

"Wear the black cardigan. It should be chilly out tonight." She says and I pull it out to see I still had my buttons on it.

I entered a musical excellence contest one year and won second place where I got a button that says 'Music is within you' and another button is black and in bold, white litters it says dick. Just dick, nothing else.

I spend my money of some special things.

"Wanna pick out me watch while you're in here?" I sarcastically answer and she smiles. She stands and walks to my drawer to see my rows of different watches.

She picks up the moonlight watch, very pretty design. The inside face of the clock was white and was decorated with diamonds.

"Nice choice mum." I say and place the watch on my wrist and go looking for shoes.

"The red Chelsea boots. They're the perfect shade match for that shirt." She says and I nod, thanking her for helping me look somewhat stylish with all my clothing that I rarely wear.

I finished getting dressed and she looks up, smiling.

"Who's the lucky girl?" She asks and I wince at her comment.

A girl? Uh not quite mum.

"No with Harry actually. It's a boy night out with us, Louis and Zayn." I say without wanting to throw up at the sound of Zayn's name.

One day I'll tell her I like dick, even though I'm wearing a pin that describes how I feel. DICK

"I know the town curfew is ten o' clock for adult teens, but I'll make an exception for twelve. Just promise to be alert and take care of yourself. Don't drink and keep your spray on close hand." I agree with her, give her a brief kiss and hug then head to the living room to wait on Harry.

Harry Not Potter 🎸

I'm outside sunshine.

I stand up and grab my keys, wallet and phone. I make sure I lock the door after I left outside. I walk outside and see him standing in front of his car, legs crossed and a cheeky smile that was warm and inviting.

"Your chariot awaits." He smiles and I take in his appearance.

He wore a red button up, which was never buttoned up completely, black jeans with leather black boots. His curls were so pretty and defined. They look was pulled together with these circular glasses that I couldn't help but drool over.

"You're cute." I smile and walk over to him. I stand directly in front of him and he relaxes, sitting on the top of the car. So now I'm looking down at him and he's staring up at me, never letting his smile waver.

"Your adorable." He says and I chuckled. I bring head closer to mine and lightly place my lips on his. Hungry for more, Harry reaches up to pull me in for more. To the point where we were making out in front of my house and I was inbetween his legs.

He grunts and pushes his hands inside my shirt and grips my waist, to pull me to him in a dominant way.

"Oh Niall!" I hear a girly squeal and giggly laughter. I break the kiss, with my hands still on his shoulders I smile and wave.

"Hey Lana!" I say and she laughs again. Her mother was sitting on the porch swing outside with tea and blankets.

"Is that the pretty girl?" She asks and I smile to myself, looking down. Sadly it wasn't ever the pretty girl and the pretty girl couldn't be here.

"Uh no, actually it's the pretty boy." I say and I can feel Harry's eyes on me, still smiling and watching my every move.

"Pretty boy?! Can I see?" She asks and I smile at her because she is so pure and lovable. Coming out to children is so easy and so peaceful.

"Of course." I say, moving a bit from Harry, giving him room to stand and look over to Lana. He smiles and waves at her. She squeals.

"Oh my gosh! He looks like a prince!" She squeals and both Lana and her mother begin to giggle together.

"Thank you Lana." Harry says and I nearly swoon over his British accent myself.

"Your welcome your highness." She bows and she giggles again. We both smile and hug each other while talking to her.

"Am I still your only girl?" She asks letting her questioning tone bring down the laughter and squeals.

"Yes Lana. My forever girl." I smile and she smiles really big. Almost as if she couldn't contain her laughter. He blows kisses at the both of us and we all chuckle a bit

"I love you Lana." I say and she smiles, her beautiful, white baby smile.

"I love you too, Niall."

And after that, we were officially off to our first location. Which was an Musical museum. Inside was all of the iconic musicians of classical music including Beethoven, Mozart, Bach and Chopin. The best classical music artists if you ask me.

Inside we looked at documents of music sheets and read information and fun facts about the artists. As well as making our way to famous composers and directors.

I actually had a great time and shared so much with Harry that he couldn't handle it.

"This is valuable information. You can never know too much about music considering your in a band." I say as we're walking out and I finished telling him about how Beethoven could've had a influence on classical rock.

"Well tonight I'm not worried about Beethoven." He says and pulls me by my waist. He looks down at me as we're exiting the place and smiles.

""I'm worried about you." He says and I smile. I lean up and capture his lips again this evening. Maybe because I like kissing him or maybe I rather kiss him than tell him my feelings aloud.

I pull away and he smiles again. He pulls me to him and I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk.

"Y'know Niall. I have no idea why so suddenly I share this connection with you but I seriously like you. A deep connection with you is what I feel and I don't want it to go away. I will go to the ends of the earth just to be with you." He says and I pull away from his body. I take a second to look at him and he looked serious.

I could of sworn I felt tears fall down my face at his words but I was frozen. I didn't know what to say. I've known him for two weeks and we already have such a great bond. We tell each other everything and we have kissed many times.

"What I'm implying is, I don't want to say your my boyfriend without your permission, I want to say your my boyfriend and we both agree. So I want to ask you to be my boyfriend." He says and I turn to look at him.

"Of course Harry. I'll be your boyfriend." I smile and he looks shocked. He let's go a laugh and he begins to laugh more. I smile at his excitement and he pulls me into a tight hug, bringing me off my feet. I squeak at the sudden action and join in on the laughter.

"Oh my god, mi amor." He says and he releases my body on the floor. He leans over and kisses my forehead making me feel cute and small.

"il mio raggio di sole." He utters out and I smile uneasily hoping he didn't call me something crazy.

"My sunshine."

Later that night we found ourselves at the ice cream parlor, laughing at the time we had at the ice rink. Sadly Harry sprained his arm trying to be like an Olympic gold medalist skater and now he's struggling to eat ice cream.

"Fuck." He curses since we are the only ones here at eleven o' clock at night and watch him drop his food. He got vanilla and cookie dough ice cream with a shit load of toppings.

"Here." I say scooting in on his side of the booth and pick up his spoon. I get a good amount of ice cream and toppings.

"Open wide." I say like a child and he opens wide showing all of his teeth, ready for his ice cream. I place the ice cream inside and he closes his mouth to get the rest off the spoon.

"Fuck that was sexy." I say re-enacting the scene from Fifty shades of gray.

"I'm glad you think so." He says and pecks my lips before I'm able to move back to my seat. I then take a moment to really look at Harry. Like really look at who he is.

He's very generous and kind hearted. He's very outgoing and slow paced. He's a very good listener and obviously a good entertainer including his strained wrist and classic rock band.

I kind of slip into complete awe about Harry and I smile. I just smile really big and blush madly. I his my face before he actually noticed and realized that I might actually love Harry.

And love is big for me. As I'm about to reach over and grab him, I get a text.

Em N' M's 👑

Have you seen Liam?
We need to talk about our relationship

The bell on the door of the parlor rings and in comes who I thought I'd never see right now. Liam with some serious eye candy. A darkskin girl, with ice blue eyes and grey, long, curly hair.

I tap Harry furiously and point in the direction of them and Harry's eyes widen. We both decide to get out and leave before anything happens.

Hopefully, your breaking up with him.

Okay this is the last chapter for a week to get all my panning for the next ten chapters and get all these deaths in order.

Harry and Niall's journey is only in it's good days now so be prepared.

The Tomlinson family is a entirely different story so. .

Good luck Charlie

Later bubs ✌❕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1K 89 33
If I got told things got worse I'd laugh. Because it's impossible. Right?
3.4K 632 54
"You're gonna regret what you did" he said giving me dead glare. "I'm already regretting my fucked up life" "You will be interesting to play with" he...
883 23 21
"What if something totally amazing happens in the club?" "What. Maddy you're so imaginative," "What? Anything can happen, who knows you might meet a...
44.4K 891 13
Louis notices the band is acting strange.... Louis can't explain but for some reason whenever they see him they get mad and blame all of there pain a...